The OFFICIAL date~

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  SANDARA's POV     "DARA!" I heard Bom running towards us, I broke the hug between me and Jiyong but he's still holding me close, holding my waist, not letting me go, he burried his head on the crook of my neck, I had the urge to caress his face, and I did.     "Shh, it's okay. I'm here" I whispered and he hugs me again, aigooo~ keke I can still remember what I said, I blushed and felt embarrassed but this jerk won't let me go.     "God Dara, what were you doing? You did know that we will be worried, what heck happened?" wait, how did they know I'm here?     "How did yo-"     "Deuk called TOP.." Oh right, Deuk! Where is that brat!?     "Where is he?" I asked and Jiyong broke the hug and stared at me.     "He's downstairs, paying probably or what?" I have to get him     "Sorry, I need to talk to him, I'll be right back." Jiyong stops me, I turned to him "It's okay" I said and left, I saw him smile before I closed the door..     I took the elevator, please no one should ride, I'm in a hurry! Brat, don't you dare go! The elevator opened and I ran towards the reception area and asked if they saw him, Mr. Kwon Deuk or should I say Mr. D, the lady said he left, God! I ran out and saw him walking alone, I ran towards him and grabbed his hand and hugged him.     "Da-"     "Shut up!" I hugged him, not letting him go for a moment, and I broke...     "What are you doing?" I smiled     "Thanks little brat" he did manage not to smile but it failed as he smiled after I pout.     "You're welcome, Noona" Oh! There's the noona!     "I'm sorry Deuk... You kow what, I'll help you find the perfect girl for you" I smiled and patted his head, wow he's tall, taller than his brother!     "So, how did it go? have you said it?" I nodded and smiled     "Thanks again brat!" I messed with his hair     "Aish! Stop calling me brat!" He threw my arms away, then I hear Bom calling me     "Dara!?" I turned around and saw Jiyong, he ran towards me and he hugged his brother. I smiled looking at them, he messed his hair     "Aish, Hyung!" I saw tears forming in his eyes, aigoo Deuk.. I hugged him, Jiyong lookd shock but he just smiled. Then he cried, a soft sub, my tears fell down, its like we're a family, Jiyong hugged both of us, then there goes Bom running towards us and hugged us all...     "Aigooo, I don't know what's going on but it's nice seeing you guys this way" I wiped my tears and messed Deuk's hair again     "NOONA!" he shouted, haha! "Oh, so you're caling her noona now?" Jiyong drape his arms around me, I eyed him, Bom and TOP doesn't know a thing yet...     "Look, I have to go. I still need to see someone, thanks to my brother for giving me this!" he pointed at the tip of his lip, I just laughed, yeah I rememeber Jiyong punching him, I chuckled     "Ya, why are you laughing?" I shook my head and kissed Jiyong's cheek, Deuk covered his eyes     "Aish, lovers get away from me..." he smiled and hugged his brother once more...     "Hope you find happiness Dara noona" I smiled back     "I already did..." I looked at Jiyong then back to Deuk "Thanks Deuk" I waved and Jiyong called him     "Don't worry, I'll find you someone! Soon!" He laughed and waved goodbye and his brother is gone, when we turned around, I saw TOP cocking his head to his side and Bom's arms in front of her chest.     "What is the meaning of this Dara? Tell me?" oh no     "Long story"     "No, you have to tell me, are you and Jiyong together now?" I smiled and laughed...     "We're not together old lady" I eyed Jiyong, WHAT!?     "We're starting to get there though" he continued, I blushed, and now Bom is squealing like there's no tomorrow, TOP congratualtes Jiyong..    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter