A new friend

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA's POV

 

So his name is Kwon Jiyong, I just smiled to it. I don't know but even we just met for a day it looks like I feel comfortable with him, maybe because he's not hard to deal with in the first place? DARA! I heard someone calling me...

 

"Ahjuma! You're spaing out" I looked at him "Oh, sorry. Where were we?"

 

"We weren't even talking in the first place, I just called you out, for you're not answering me" He's too honest! Grrr! 

 

"Why? what were you asking me?" he leaned closer and whispered

 

"Where do you live?" his not so serious voice is giving me shivers, I wonder if he's too serious enough to say that? GAAAAAAAAHH! DARA! Stop thinking nonesense!! I am really attracted to hot people, but he's so skinny if I can say? haha...

 

Wait! Skinny? I totally remembered my dream, no it's not him! there are so many people who are skinny like him! RIGHT! Think of that Dara!

 

"AHJUMA!!!!!!!!!!" I was awakened by his voice "WHAT?!"

 

"You weren't answering me, everytime I talk to you you're spacing out, where the heck do you live so that I will be able to stop carrying these? My arms are hurting if I may say?!" oh!!!

 

"OH! Well sorry, I didn't told you to carry those in first place!" I scowled

 

"You didn't?"

 

"Yes. I.DID.NOT!"

 

"Well what was the 'How am I suppose to go home if I can't carry these?' " he mimicked again

 

"Stop mimicking me you Jerk!"

 

"I told you, my name is Jiyong, not Jerk!" he repeated

 

"Fine, Ji-" I suddenly stopped... "I can't call you like that yet, we're not even friends" I fakingly laughed.

 

"Huh?"

 

"and, you're not even calling me by my first name, you're calling me Ahjuma, should I call you Ahjussi?"

 

"What's your name again?" here he goes again! YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I didn't said a word.

 

"Sandara Park?" STOP MIMICKING ME!!!!!!!!! I glared at him.

 

"Fine, fine! I'll stop Sandara Park? hahahha!" He laughed and came out running around, I so want to stab him, if I just have a knife, yaaaaa!

 

"YOU JERK!"

 

"Jiyong..."

 

"JERK!!!! JERK!!!"

 

"JIYONG!"

 

"JERRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK!!"

 

"SANDARA PARK!"

 

"JER-" did he say my name? I looked at him

 

"Did you just?"

 

"Are you deaf? Come one, where do you live? you haven't answered my question" 

 

"It's near..."

 

"Where? as in where?"

 

"I'm not into details so just follow me" I laughed

 

"So, you'll not carry even one of these 3? am I your body guard or helper in any way?" aish!

 

"FINE! Then just leave it there!" he followed and placed it down, I went to where he was standing and I carried the 3 plastic bags and left him there. He's so rude!!! 

 

---------------------------------------

 

JIYONG's POV

 

I laughed at the thought that she could carry it all, well as far as I am seeing, she's having a hard time carrying it... 

 

"Pssshh!" I catched up to her and got the 2 plastc bags she's carrying, she was shock of my sudden action but I just left her hanging... I can feel that she's not following me so I turned around.

 

"Are you just going to stand there? how am I suppose to go to your house if you'll just stay there?" she smiled and ran beside me as we both walked to her house.

 

She kept on talking, okay now that I am with her, the more I feel we'll get along well with her behavior.. she's funny and kind of sweet, but don't misinterpret me about what I did earlier, I was just helping her.. yeah don't say it, I'm a good guy... =D

 

"Here we are!" we stopped. Such a big house for a small and skinny Ahjuma...

 

"Too big for your size Ahjuma" She glared at me as I entered...

 

"Just place it there, thanks! You can go now..." she smiled again. I helped you but you're not going to return any favor?

 

"Hey, I helped you carry it all here complete, aren't you even going to say thank you?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter