A Playful Night With the Jerks

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM's POV

 

We stopped laughing for Jiyong is making us stop. I can see that my friend here is getting well with TOP's friend, I'm glad she found a new friend, and I guess he's not just a friend. I smiled at the thought.

 

"Well since you bought groceries, shouldn't we celebrate today?" I said

 

"Celebrate? Why? Is there something? Are you pregnant?"

 

"YA! What the heck?!" I laughed a bit "Since Jiyong is our 'NEW' friend, we should celebrate and we should have fun, don't you think so?" Dara just nodded so I went back to the living room..

 

"Hey! Let's celebrate..." I smiled "Why? is there anything to celebrate? did we forget something? TOP asked

 

"No we didn't, but since Jiyong is here and it kind of looks like, Dara and Jiyong, well not just them but us are kind of friends already, shouldn't we celebrate?"

 

Jiyong stood up and raised his hand. "Since Ahjuma bought groceries, I agree to have a party, but where?" I laughed "Here" I said

 

"Really?" TOP smiled "Na-ah!! You will go home, both of you after" I saw Dara went out of the kitchen and brought juice and sandwiches, well yeah she doesn't know how to cook but it doesn't mean she doesnt know how to prepare simple ones right?

 

"Oooh, looks yummy!" GD was about to get one but Dara slapped his hands off and she pointed "That's not for you, that's for TOP! You! Follow me! since you said you are good at cooking better yet help me and Bom cook!" GD stood up, wow! He's like a bodyguard of Dara, not to mention they both look good together? hahaha! "YA! I didn't told you that I was good at cooking!" I heard GD shout, I just laughed with TOP of course...

 

"They look cute together honey, don't you think so?" TOP hugged my waist as I am sitting on the arm chair of the sofa.. "I think they are, let's wait for some progress, I have to admit that they look good together" I looked at him 

 

"You and I are really compatible eh?" I smiled "Why?" "We think that same" "I wonder..." okay that smirk... I just kissed him since those two aren't here, they're at the kitchen...

 

-------------------------------------------

 

SANDARA's POV

 

"Well yeah you didn't told me you know how to cook, but as far as you are trying ot insult me, better yet cook so that we will know if you really know how to, right?" I bet he can't cook! Ha! REVENGE!

 

"Fine, eat your words after"

 

"OMO! I'm scared! HA-HA!" I grab a bottled water and drank it up "Wait, I'll just call Bom" I went out of the kitchen and to my surprise, they are gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

 

THEY ARE EATING EACH OTHER ALIVE!!!! I never thought it's actually true.. omg! My eyes!! I can't close it, I'm frozen! Someone!!!!

 

"Ya! Ahjuma! Ahju-" I felt someone covered my eyes, I blinked, who is this? I turned around, now I'm facing him, our faces are inches apart, frozen still.

 

"Ahjuma!" I blinked, back to my senses.. "Ah, y-yes?" I looked down *coughs* "Are you stuttering?" he is LAUGHING!!! he pinched my cheeks, I slapped them off!

 

"Take it off! UGH!" I went back to the kitchen, I hearb him chuckle as he went back...

 

"Why did you cover my eyes?" I asked

 

"Oh! it seems that you want to see more of it, then go out again..." he's laughing again T__T

 

"Ya! I am not pertaining to that one! What I mean is why did you cover it???" aish! he's ridiculous to talk to!

 

"I know your eyes are not in favor of those things, and I kinda thought that you haven't kissed anyone" HEOL! How dare you insult me again!

 

"Ya! Don't you dare!"

 

"So you have kissed someone before?"

 

"Of course I do!"

 

"Liar!"

 

"Ya! Why do you keep on insulting me? Don't you know you're a bit too much?" he didn't utter a word and just continued doing what he was doing lately

 

"YA! Ahjussi! Why aren't you talking back?"

 

"It's because..." he went closer and leaned closer to me "Your cute when you are insulted" he smiled, DARA! BREATHEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I totally forgot how to breathe...

 

*coughs hard* he gave me water and I drank it all up... "Thank you..."

 

"You can't resist me?" hahahaha! FUNNY KWON JYONG!

 

"Now, stop calling my name" did I say it out loud? I looked at him "Just help me chop these" FINE! I helped him... now, what are those two doing in the living room now? are thye still eating each other alive?

 

"You know what Ahjuma..."

 

"mmMmm?" I looked back at him who is now cooking, it smells good

 

"Your patience is too short, you're taking things too much, I mean, you take it literally..."

 

"Look who's talking!"

 

"Hey! I don't take things literally, I don't want to feel that I myself, listening to those words and then thinking I'm insulted, I just think it's better if I just go with it rather than taking it literally, you know what I mean right?" I just kept staring at him...

 

"Hey, Ahjuma..." he said calmly

 

"A-ah.. y-yes... sorry" aigooo... I can't say anything.. I sat on the counter and waited for him to finish but I can feel my eyes closing... I slept there, maybe tired from what I did lately? maybe.. I----

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG's POV

 

"Ah-" I turned around and to see she's sleeping, haha! she's maybe tired from walking and shouting all day? Why is she so literal when it comes to things? haha I laugh at that thought. Now those two people there, no manners at all... I looked at her sleeping, I smiled unconsciously, well yeah, she's pretty, but not the extent that I like her... I went to check those two at the living room...

 

"Ah, noona!"

 

"Who you calling noona?" pft..

 

"You're 4 years older than me, I should call you noona..."

 

"You're not calling Dara as Noona"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter