The Truths

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SEE? I DID NOT ABANDON YOU! BUT!

THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END AND I REALLY NEED TO SUM THINGS UP IN HERE, KEKEKE...

I'M SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE. ONE CHAPTER MORE TO GO. KEKEKE

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR

 

A few days later, the group returned to Seoul and went with their respective things to do. Jiyong, Dara, Bom and TOP went back to where they live. TOP and Jiyong literally lives in two places, Dara and Bom's house and theirs.

 

"It would be very nice to see Deuk back here, what do you think Jiyong?" Dara pouted while Bom fumbled with the keys to their house. Jiyong sighed and just nodded, draping his arms around Dara's waist bringing her closer to him.

 

“You don’t like him back here do you?”

 

“It’s not like tha-“

 

“HYUNG!” Jiyong and Dara looked back, same as Bom and TOP, shocked by the presence behind them are two guys, Deuk and a person who looks-exactly-like-Jiyong.

 

Deuk was grinning crazily as he skipped towards Dara and hugged her, who made Jiyong curse and groan loudly. He looked back again to the person standing in front of him. TOP pulled Bom’s arms and invited Deuk and Dara inside so that those two could talk. TOP knew who it was but will never say anything until Jiyong says it himself.

 

“Who’s outside?” Dara asked TOP who just shrugged, before Deuk could open his mouth, Bom pulled Dara to the kitchen to make some snacks.

 

“Never tell Dara. Let Jiyong do this alright? She’ll freak out.” Deuk nodded and took a peek on the window to see his brother’s talking seriously. HIS BROTHERS.

 

 

----------------------------- 

 

 

“Why are you here?" Jiyong asked his brother,

 

“I’m here to clear everything Jiyong. You need to know everything. Come with me to the hospital, you have to meet someone” Jiyong slapped his brother’s hands on his shoulder and just looked at him, straight in the eyes,

 

“Who’s at the hospital?”

 

“Dad” Jiyong stood there shock, he immediately went inside the house to get his car keys, Dara saw Jiyong going back and forth, Deuk was just there, sitting, not caring about anything.

 

“Where are you going?” Dara asked

 

“I have to go to the hospital, Dad’s in the hospital and I need to see him, I need to know what’s happening.” He said in a hurry but Dara stopped him, “I’ll come with you” Jiyong didn’t want to argue so he just nodded.

 

They went inside the car, Dara went to the backseat since the guy went at the front. Jiyong, he sure is nervous and fidgety, he can’t even start the car right.

 

“Jiyong, whatever it is, calm down” Dara said and massaged Jiyong’s back, they left a few minutes after and when they arrived the hospital, he immediately asked his brother the room number and he ran, leaving Dara and her brother alone.

 

“Who are you?” Dara asked, curious “I mean, you two look alike and errrr…” The guy smiled and nodded

 

“I’m his older brother, and I bet you’re the rabbit” Dara was taken aback by what she knew right then and there. He’s his brother? And he knows I’m the rabbit? What’s going on? She thought.

 

“Let’s get inside. I’ll tell you everything. Let’s not disturb Jiyong and Father. I think he’ll know everything by now.” Dara nodded and they went inside the hospital and to the canteen to talk. They sat down as the guy ordered some sandwich and drinks for them.

 

“I think I have a lot of things to tell you” he said as he drank his water.

 

“Yes, you do” Dara muttered and waited for him to say anything.

 

 

SANDARA’s POV

 

 

“First of all, my name’s Donny. I’m Jiyong and Deuk’s older brother.” He said and I nodded.

 

“I’ll start off with our family. Me, Jiyong and Deuk are siblings from the same Dad. The three of us have different mothers.” My eyes widened and I just nodded, not wanting to say anything. I’ll reserve my questions later.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter