A day with Donghae

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA's POV

 

"Deal!" Aish! If he's not worth it, I'll get my money back!

 

"When will you pay me?" Wow! we just saw each other and made a deal, he's so arrogant!

 

"Don't get too excited..." I said "Okay, let me ask. Who is this Donghae anyway, that you really want to get rid of him? Is he that bad?" Now he asks too much questions.

 

"He's the one her mom want her to marry" Bom spoke and sat beside me, yeah, you talk Bom.

 

"That's ridiculous!" GD exclaimed "Well yeah it is" Bom nodded "My mom is so stupid, blinded by money and all..." they all looked at me. If dad was just here, I thought. Bom and TOP stood up,

 

"Where are you going?" I was about to ask but GD already did. "I think you two should get to know each other, so when you present him to your mom, everything is well" TOP said. "No need for that bro" GD stood up, "Hand me your phone" Me? I pointed to myself, "Who am I supposed to be talking to?" Okay! Fine! His patience is a little too low! Says who's not? =) I handed him my phone, he actually used my phone to text someone. I got it back and looked at the number.

 

"Who's this?" he smiled "You'll know if the person replies, bye!" he waved, but- "Hey! I'm not yet-" okay, he left already. I went back home and threw myself on my bed...

 

"Why can't my Prince Charming just show up already?" my phone beeped, I wonder who is it? I looked at the text message, I don't know who is it, it was an unregistered number on my phone, I read it. "A......JU...........MAAAA =)" 

 

Who?

 

*PAUSE*

 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAH! That jerk! I don't know what he is exactly, well yeah, when I saw him, my first impression was that he's cool and hot, but, gaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! He's too conceited you know? too full of himself, now calling me an Ajuma is not a good thing! I replied back,

 

"Ya! You G-dragon, stop calling me Ajuma or else I won't pay you!" Sent! I waited for his reply. "Oh, smart ajuma! No problem, I can just back out from helping you... =D" my eyes grew big, "You scum! Don't you dare!" I keyed in... "=P" that was his reply, is he playing tricks on me? I didn't reply back, he didn't texted. I am not supposed to be stressed with that JERK!

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Bom didn't arrive home, okay now I know why she can't resist TOP's jaw line. I laughed at that thought. I searched for her number and called.

 

"Ya! Bom! Where are you?!" I didn't heard her talk "Ya! Bo-"

 

"Ugh! T....TOP!" OMO! What are they doing? I heard TOP talked "Turn that off honey, it's disturbing us..." I heard Bom ..

 

OHMYGAHOOOOOOOOOO!! MY EARS!!! MY EARS!!!!!!!!!

 

I ended the call and gasped for air. What the heck are they doing? Those two!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! How come she could still answer the call? YA! BOM! You're dead when you come back!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to sleep but I couldn't, Bom-ahhh! YOU!!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

 

--------------------------------

 

I woke up with big eyebags below my eyes.. =.= *sigh* I walked out of the room and looked for any body of Bom around, but no one woke me up so I guess she's not her. I could still remember that thing! T___T I went to the kitchen to drink some water...

 

"Ah... now how am I suppose to eat if Bom is not here?" I thought I would just eat breakfast outside since it's still early, 8am, well that's early for me. I went back to my room and took a bath, I just wore my sneakers for I'll be walking and I'll buy groceries after, aish bom-ah!!!! I went out,

 

"AHH! Fresh air! This is more I like it..." I reached a certain coffee shop so I went in. I ordered cappuccino and a bread for my breakfast... Yummy!

 

"Umm..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter