Will you be my prince charming?

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA's POV

 

I browsed on the papers that Jerk gave me, he doesn't mind me calling him Jerk at the office, okay, well it's totally fine with me. Let me see the design, I don't know why he hates it. So I took a glance...

 

"He's right, I don't think the design fits the article..." I went out and discussed the new design or let me say layout, my thoughts about it to the designer... 

 

"Umm, hi. I'm the new editor-in-chief, the head reviewed the papers, but it seems that he doesn't like the design layout for this article, can you help me with it?" he nodded "Sure, the layout was made in a hurry that's why" I smiled "Thanks..." I sat beside him and both of us were actually conversing about the layout, well I am not really that good in design, but I know how it looks, I am not dumb! xD First day of work, I feel tired, reviewing all of it, I went back to that Jerks office.

 

*KNOCK*

 

"Come in" I closed the door and placed the folder on his table, he raised a brow.

 

"It's the THING you wanted me to do, just take a look at it again" he took and read it, reviewed it again.

 

"Now, is it okay?" he grinned

 

"I never thought you're this good, the design is totally what I wanted, thanks Ahjuma" A smiled crept on my face... but I looked at him seriously "No problem Jerk" I went out of his office, it was lunch break. His door swung open, he placed his arms around me

 

"Y-YA! What are you doing?"  he smiled widely "TOP called, let's eat lunch together" TOGETHER!? "Bom is waiting" he dragged me out of the office "WAIT! My bag!" I ran back inside and took my bag, true, TOP and Boomie were waiting... We went inside TOP's car...

 

"Why don't drive your car Ji?" HE HAS A CAR?! "Nah! Gasoline... since we're here let's go" TOP shrugged his shoulders and sped off. It was a bit quiet inside the car, traffic is killing me!

 

"So, dara, how's work?" Bom asked "Yeah, how's your first day?" TOP added I straightened up but before I could say something, Jiyong did "Well actually, she's good...hahaha! I never thought this Ahjuma has some talent! Why were you just an editor-in-chief?" I smacked his arm "YA! You jerk! How dare you insult me!"

 

"I am not insulting yo-" I cut him off "I'm just being honest" I mimicked him to cause everyone laughter "The famous line" he looked at me "It seems you know me more now AH.JU.MA!?" they all laughed, I just kept quiet but in the end, I laughed. I can't contain it, hahaha!

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Ahhh! I'm full" TOP stated as we all looked at him "How can you not be full when you almost ate everything?" Bom said "COOL!!!! DOWN!!!!!" Dara said as she brings her hands from top to bottom, Jiyong laughed at it. 

 

"Why are you laughing jerk?" he stopped himself "Nothing, you just look crazy doing that with a slow tone of voice, not so you, AHAHAHAHAH!" he bursted out laughing...

 

*COUGH*

 

"I'll drop bom off to smewhere, you two go back to the office, you still have lots to do" TOP said as they both stood up "As if you don't have anything to do?" Jiyong stated making Bom chuckled "I'm okay TOP, I can take a cab from here"

 

"No! I will not let my honey go alone, come, I'll drop you off... Take care guys!" he left, now the only ones left were Dara and Jiyong.

 

"Shall we go back now?" Dara nodded, they went out of the restaurant and "OMO!?" Jiyong turned "What?" as he was about to open the car "Where did this car came from?"

 

"It's mine, he opened the door and signalled Dara to come inside, so she did. "I mean, we were riding on TOP's car, how come your car is here?" Dara asked "Aigoo Ahjuma, I texted themt o bring the car at this restaurant, I don't want to take a cab, it's traffic, the pay will be much more than what we expect it to be"

 

"But, still you said something about gasoline lately, why drive this?" Jiyong scratched his head *smart ahjuma* he thought "Well it's still my money, it's goes to MY car, not to someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter