soonseok

Life With Seventeen
hi guys!! im lollllli :) i just want to let you guys note that since i will be using their birth names here, some of the new fans may not know who is who, so i just want to compile a list so that you can refer. and btw to the new fans, welcome :))
 
S.coups- Seungcheol
Jeonghan-Jeonghan
Joshua- Jisoo
Hoshi- Soonyoung
Woozi- Jihoon
Jun- Junhwi
Wonwoo- Wonwoo
DK/ Dokyum- Seokmin
The8- Minghao
Mingyu- Mingyu
Vernon- Hansol
Seungkwan- Seungkwan
Dino- Chan
------------------------------------
"Yo babe!" Soonyoung shouted across the room as Seokmin came out of the bathtoom half- and wrapped in a towel. 
 
As Seokmin laid his eyes on Soonyoung, a smile unknowingly flew to his lips. The both of them has gotten together about five months ago. Like any couple, there were fights and arguments along the way, but they always made up and they were very content and sastified with each other.
 
Today was the day of their comeback for their new album, Going Seventeen and both of them were extremely excited.
 
"HEYYY IT'S TODAY BABY!" the ever-excited Soonyoung contiuned to shout in the room as Seokmin laughed heartedly at his boyfriend's antics.
 
"Yeah, yeah it's today! But conserve your energy for the showcase today, kay?" Seokmin told him, while pulling him into a hug as him jumping around was simple too cute for him to resist. Soonyoung nodded at him and sneaked a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek as he contiuned to change into their practice clothes and talk about random things.
 
"Oh, lovebirds~" the notorious voice of Seungkwan sounded throughout the house.
 
Both of them rolled their eyes at the boy's voice simultaneously and came out of the room, with Soonyoung's hand around Seokmin's waist.
 
"It's time to go......." Seungkwan told them, while smirking at them. Both of them gave him the stop-it face and shooed him onto the sidewalk as ll thirteen walked to the practice room together. It was about ten minutes away, so, Seungcheol insisted that they walked to the room every morning, to get some morning exercise in. All of them were very excited and pumped up about their showcase. Chattering as they made their way to the room, all one could see was endless smiles on their faces.
 
They reached the practice room and started their usual warm up. Everyone started stretching and soon, they were in their starting position for their new song, Boom Boom. As the music started, everyone paid attention to their cue and danced through the entire song one time. There were still mistakes, to the irritation of Soonyong. Minor mistakes went unnoticed, but a major mistake certainly did not. The person behind that mistake was Seokmin. He had forgetten that during Vernon's rap part, he was supposed to go and dance while he was rapping. It was not only Soonyoug, but everyone had noticed this mistake and even Vernon quickly beckoned him to come. Seokmin realised it and quickly ran to his position By then, Soonyoung was furious. After Boom Boom ended, everyone stood still, knowing that Soonyoung would definitely blow up.
 
And as everyone expected, he did.
 
"Yah! Lee Seokmin!" his voice boomed and rang throughout the practice room.
 
"I'm......I'm..... sorry" Seokmin apologised, knowing his mistake. The other members just stood and watched, some too scared, some knowing that Seokmin deserved that scolding, to a certain extent.
 
"I told you already didn't I? I reminded you already! So many times!" Soonyoung yelled at his boyfriend fiercely.
 
Seeing this scene, Seungcheol quickly stepped in.
 
"Yah, Soonyoung-ah! You just put Seokmin with the others like, just one week ago!" Seungcheol told him.
 
"Hyung! Stay out of this. Please." Soonyoung told the leader as he contiuned to glare at Seokmin.
 
"I'm sorry, I won't forget at the showcase......" Seokmin barely muttered out.
 
"Is sorry the only thing you know how to say? If the others can not forget their own parts and choreography, why can't you? Are you that stupid, or forgetful? Why is a person like you even my boyfriend anyway? Let's break up! I don't want to date a stupid person like you!" Soonyoung shouted straight at Seokmin. Everybody looking on had their mouths agape. They knew that Soonyoung would be especially sensitive today but no one knew he would pull this kind of tricks on Seokmin.
 
"B...break-up?" Seokmin said. His eyes filled with tears that were threatening to fall.
 
"Yes! Why would I date someone as stupid as you?" Soonyoung yelled angrily. At that, Seokmin could not take it anymore. He ran out of the room, with Jeonghan and Minghao following him.
 
"Are you really serious about that? You're breaking up with Seok because he forgot that he had to dance? Like I told you, you only added him one week ago. Are you serious now, Kwon Soonyoung?" Seungcheol asked him, smirking sadly at him. Soonyoung just looked and nodded. However, as he turned his head, the serious expression that dropped a bit said otherwise. The leader shook his head and sat on the floor with the others, who were in shock because of the incident that just happened.
 
Meanwhile, Jeonghan and Minghao had chased Seokmin all the way to the dorm only for them to end up in Jeonghan's room. Seokmin sat there, sobbing quietly at first, until it eventually turned into full-on wailing.
 
"Hyungggggg, Soonoyung wants to break-uppp! Whatttt should I dooooo?" Seokmin just sat down and cried and wailed. Being the main vocal, his voice was naturally loud so Jeonghan and Minghao cringed and moved away slightly while still his back, calming him down. His wailing/howling continued for about ten minutes, until it quietened down back to sniffles again. Throughout this whole incident, Jeonghan and Minghao just sighed and sighed and sighed. Both of them looked at each other and shook their heads. Everyone could sense that Hoshi was sensitive, but they knew that he really went overboard. As both of them were going between thinking and watching Seokmin, they could not help but tear a bit too, seeing their fellow member in such a state. So finally, finally, the sniffling and whimpering stopped and now Seokmin were just taking deep breaths repeatedly. Jeonghan and Minghao also hugged him and comforted him, telling him that it would all be okay, and that Soonyoung was just talking angry words so he did not mean it.
 
As Seokmin listened to whatever his two members had to say, he was comforted but as soon as he heard the sentence with Soonyoung in it, he started wailing and howling again.
 
"Yahh, Seokmin-ahh, shhhh, it's ok......" Jeonghan told him, comforting him. Minghao followed his hyung's lead and patted his friend's head. Slowly, Seokmin finally calmed down after the both of them patting his back and comforting him again. Just then, Jeonghan sneaked a glance at his phone and discovered that Seungcheol wanted them to come back for practice again. He sent a simple "okay" back and told Seungcheol that they would be back in ten minutes. 
 
"Seokmin-ahh, Seungcheol wants us to go back and practice......now." Minghao told him, before pulling his battered friend up and to the bathroom to wash his face. After two minutes, Seokmin walked out, with red, puffy eyes, an obvious sign that he had cried. As Jeonghan laid his eyes on Seokmin, he could not help but heave a deep sigh at his dongsaeng's look. Puffy, red eyes, a totally tired face. The three of them walked back to the practice room solemnly. Seokmin stole a glance at the both of them, and a pang of guilt shot at his heart. All of them were feeling sad because of him so he was very guilty. After a very excruciating ten minute walk filled with tension, they finally reached the practice room. Everyone was assembling in their position and the three of them hurried to their position. All of them, including Soonyoung and even his heart broke a little seeing his baby in such a terrible state and he felt even more terrible knowing that he was the one who caused it.
 
As he was in his world, the familiar introduction of Boom Boom started and he instantly came to his senses. For that 3 minutes, he focused on the song. As per Soonoyung's request, Seokmin made sure not to miss the his dance part and exceuted it perfectly. That was the good news. But, the bad news was that Seokmin was totally flat out ignoring him. Soonoyung had tried to approach him first, but as soon as Seokmin noticed, he talked to another member to avoid him. This continued until they had to leave the dormitory for the showcase. Seungcheol called everyone to put their hands in. Seokmin avoided contact with Soonyoung's hand at all cost. That was how Soonyoung knew that Seokmin did not recognise those words as angry words, but instead took them seriously. Soonyoung sighed deeply and shook his head. He was in so much trouble now.
 
All thirteen down went downstairs to wait for the vans that would pick them up to go to the showcase site. As Soonyoung expected, Seokmin chose the van that did the former did not take. Before Soonyoung could even ask anybody to change, the van had already taken off. The members in Seokmin's van glanced at their member sadly, knowing that he would just fake a smile on stage, but the fact that it was going to be fake was somewhat disturbing and sad. All of them shook their heads at Seokmin. Meanwhile, Seokmin was just listlessly staring out at the window as a tear dropped suddenly. He wiped it away quickly, not wanting anyone to see it. The route that they were taking happened to pass by all the most important spots for the couple. Where they first asked each other out, where they first kissed, where they had their first date and so on. Seeing the van pass by those spots, while thinking of Soonyoung's words, he could not help but shed tears.
 
Meanwhile, in the other van, the same thing was happening. Soonyoung felt guilty for shooting his mouth off like that but it was not like Seokmin would talk to him now. Looking out of the window, he saw whatever Seokmin saw as well, and could not help but shed a few tears as well, thinking that whatever he had with Seokmin was already ruined. They would no longer be able to go back to these important and memorable spots as a couple. It was all a memory now. Soonyoung thought like that throughout the trip, and that made him feel really, really horrible.
 
After about twenty mintues of the couple moping around, they finally reached the showcase venue. All of them walked in cautiously, and their jaws automatically dropped in awe of all amazing the place was. They were lead to the dressing room and backstage for them to settle for a bit and start the reharsal. After chilling in the dressing room for a bit, they heard the staff call them for the reharsal. The reharsal went by smoothly, and so did the second and third ones. All there was to fix were the minor mistakes and some technical issues.
 
In no time, the time for the real thing had come already. Time flew to five minutes before the showcase. All of the members were nervous as random thoughts kept popping up in their head. Would the fans like the new song? Would they like the dance? What if they did not like the unit songs? Why if we mess up the singing or dancing? Fortunately, Seungcheol sensed these thoughts and assured the members that everything was going to be fine. The more that they though about it, the more likely it was going happen.
 
Seungcheol got them together and all of them put their hands in.
 
"Seventeen, fighting!" all of them shouted a cheer as they lined up at the foot of the stairs. Seconds later, the staff gave them the cue to walk up on stage and assemble in their positions. The introduction to Boom Boom started as all of them started to move to the song that they had heard about a million times. For that three minutes, the song and their dance moves were the centre of their world. Seokmin did not miss his part, fortunately and did it perfectly. Time flashed by and soon, they were already at their final position to end the song. And after the song ended, came the audience's cheers and screams. They had loved the song. A relief smile flew to their faces as they prepared for the talk segment with the emcee there. Laughter, smiles and just happy faces filled the hall. The talk segment flashed by their eyes like a train and soon, it was time for the unit songs. Each of the units went up and performed. Vocal unit with a sad song, Hiphop unit with a surprisingly slow and chill song, and the Performance team set with an EDM like track. 
 
After the unit songs, came the thank you segment, before singing their ballad song, Smile Flower. The thank you compromised of each member saying their thanks to whoever they liked. In short, everyone knew this section was definitely going to end with someone or some people in tears. It started with Seungcheol saying that he was thankful to his parents, the fans, s and his company for giving him the opportunity to get all this started. Next was Seungkwan, who thanked the fans, his hyungs, the CEO of pledis, and broke down in tears when he came to thanking his mother. Next was Jeonghan, who thanked the fans, the CEO and his parents and his dongsaengs for listening, waiting and cooperating with him. Next was Seokmin, who thanked the fans, the company, his parents and the members. He also gave special thanks to Jihoon, for composing their songs, the hiphop team for creating such cool rap lyrics and finally...... Soonyoung for the dance moves. He was actually okay and smiling as he kept thanking the mentioned people but as soon as he mentioned Soonyoung's name, the incidents that had happened to both of them crashed and flooded into his mind like a tsunami, and a reaction that he could get out from that kind of memory was tears. So he cried. Luckily, everyone mistook his tears for the happiness from the comeback. But only the members knew the real reason. Soonyoung looked at Seokmin from across the hall as he hurriedly made his over like what the other members were doing. His baby, his world, the reason why he ever existed was crying. He barely managed to not slip on the slippery floor as he ran over. Regardless of whatever that had happened, he wrapped his arms around Seokmin's waist as he buried his head into his boyfriend's neck and peppered it with a few light kisses, even before his boyfriend could pull away. He knew that that was the fastest solution to calm his down. To his surprise, the second after he finished, Seokmin had managed to shrug him off as his arms around Seokmin's waist loosened.
 
It was a mess during that short span of the ten minutes when it happened. Seokmin was never one to cry so it naturally worried everyone that he was suddenly crying. However, the one that was the most worried, surprised and dissappointed was none other than Soonyoung. He had thought that Seokmin's anger would have dissappated by then. He sighed to himself and walked back to his spot. The thanks by the other members went by quickly to Seokmin, at least, and soon it was Soonyoung's turn. He said his thanks and almost cried but managed to hold it in. Then, it was time for their final song, Smile Flower, before their actual goodbyes. Seokmin had the most fun singing it, as it was his favourite song in the album because the lyrics reminded him of his relationship. They say that time will fly by if you are doing something you like, and that is exactly what happened for Seokmin. The three minutes  of the song felt like five seconds and soon, it was time to say goodbye.\
 
"Up till now, it has been Seventeen! Thank You!" they bade their farewell to the fans in the auditorium before going backstage to take their stuff and go back to the dorm. Once they were in the waiting room, they sat down for a review of their performance that day. The unit leaders gave their opinion on their performance. Overall, there were little mistakes but it was quite successful after all.
 
All of them piled into the van and Seokmin still refused to sit in the same van as Soonyoung. However, Soonyoung was actually glad for the arrangement this time. Why? It was because the he had actually prepared to plan a surprise event to apologise to Seokmin and he wanted to tell the members. Once they were in the van, Soonyoung had gotten straight to telling them his plan, before asking them to send it everyone but Seokmin.
 
"Guysssss, I kinda need you help tonight. Can you helpp me guys?" Soonyoung started off cautiously, knowing that people like Jihoon might disagree
 
"What is it?" Wonwoo asked him, curious.
 
"Okay, so I want to apologise to Seok tonight, but I need the entire living room....." Soonyoung told them, with a sheepish smile.
 
"What? What on earth are you planning to do that involves the entire living room?" Jihoon asked him, with a slightly irritated face. What had Soonyoung thought off that needed such a wide area?
 
"Okayy, so I'm going to sing Smile Flower to him because that's his favourite song in the album. I want to let him son the chair while I sing to him and let him forgive me. Our room is too small this kind of thing, so the next bigger room we have is the living room...." Soonyoung told them.
 
The expressions on their faces were unreadable, it was as if they wanted the couple to make up, but at the same time, not wanting to give up their living room just for two people.'
 
"Pleaseeeeee......?" Soonyoung pleaded.
 
Everyone in that van turned and looked towards him and eventually nodded.
 
"Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thank you so much!" Soonyoung told them excitedly, high-fiving everyone of them excitedly.
 
He then sent a message to everyone but Seokmin to inform them about his plan. Once everyone "okay-ed" his plan, they were already about to reach the dorm, so he had very little time to actually plan what to do in the actual situation. He thought up of a simple plan that he knew would definitely touch his boyfriend's heart.
 
And they finally reached the dorm. Seokmin wondered why everyone seemed to hurriedly hurry to their rooms, or the toilets to wash up, leaving the couple in the living room. Suddenly, Seokmin felt himself being pushed into a chair and the lights in their living room dim as he was caught off guard.
 
"What's going on?" thought Seokmin. He had never experienced anything like that before, so he was really confused. Then, suddenly, he heard Smile Flower being played from somewhere. Turning his head towards the direction of the music, he came face to face with his boyfriend, singing to him. Seokmin was very surprised, as Soonyoung had never sung to him before, like privately sung to him, so this was a (pleasant) surprsise. When it came to his favourite part, Soonyoung held his hand as he sang and he was glad that Seokmin did not pull away this time. The song ended and Seokmin clapped for him while smiling a bit. After that, Soonyoung read out his speech that he had planned in the car.
 
"Seokmin-ah.... I'm sorry for saying those kind of harsh words to you. I knew that I could scold you for the dance moves, but I should not have said the part after that. I'm really sorry for making you cry. I'm such a bad boy-" 
 
Before Soonyoung could finish up that sentence, Seokmin suddenly swept up and kissed him. Taken aback at first, Soonyoung's eyes slowly fluttered close as both of them got into the rhythm of the kiss. It was a really sweet and passionate kiss. Smiling at the familiar touch, taste and feel, both of them did not have time to kiss like that for a while now. It had all been little pecks only because they were really busy during the comeback. The both of them woke up together, pecked each other before starting practicing and eventually seperating for their individual practice, before meeting each other at night again, where both of them were obviously too tired to stage something like this. A kiss like that was definitely much needed and much appreciated in that moment.
 
A few minutes later, both of them parted while catching their breath and staring into each others eyes.
 
"Never say that you're a bad boyfriend, because you're aren't." Seokmin whispered, as he kissed Soonyoung's tears away.
 
"You're the best boyfriend ever just in case you wanted to know. It was my fault that I forgot the dance moves, and I even made you cry now. It is my fault that you wanted to break up..... so don't cry bab- Soonyoung ah-hyung." Seokmin contiuned, with tears pooling in his eyes, while releasing Soonyoung from the hug.
 
Soonyoung frowned at the sudden change of name. Why was he calling him Soonyoung hyung suddenly. They usually called each other with "babe", "baby" or something similar, and very few times used their actual names. Soonyoung wondered for a while, and then it hit him. Seokmin had thought that his break-up words were real and this stuff was a farewell for him. Realising that, he hated himself more for saying those words. He still decided to ask Seokmin as he wanted to hear the answer straight for Seokmin's mouth.
 
"Why are you-" Soonyoung started but Seokmin did not give him a chance to finish.
 
"This six months have been the happiest time of my life. I never understood the real meaning of "being in a realationship" until I met you Soonyoung-hyung. Thank you for this six months! Just know that I will always love you even if you want to break up..." Seokmin told him, unleasing the fountain in his eyes.
 
Soonyoung sighed before looking straight at Seokmin.
 
"Babo-yah, did you really think that the break-up was real?"
 
"Yes.....?"
 
"Why would I break up with you Lee Seokmin? You're so sweet, kind and just so.......perfect, baby" Soonyoung told him.
 
Seokmin blushed a deep shade of red as he nodded. Seeing the blush on his boyfriend's cheeks, Soonyoung delivered two kisses on either side of his cheeks before smiling at him.
 
Just then, Seokmin grabbed him into a hug and locked his arms around Soonyoung's waist.
 
He slowly leaned in as both of their eyes fluttered close.
 
They then locked their lips, both smiling into the kiss as they knew that their relationship was going to be locked with each other, forever.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the typos!! I uploaded this in a rush :(