chapter two

love

The atmosphere became quiet. All eyes darted on  the small guy on the floor.

"what the hell?" he ask quietly.

"o-ouh....... I'm so sorry. Here let me help you" the guy give out his hand and Woozi take it. The guy pulled him.

"t-thanks, btw" says Woozi.

"it's alright. hmmm, btw, I'm Kwon Soonyoung. You can call me Hoshi" he says.

'Kwon Soonyoung? It's him?' he thought. "u-uhhh.... I'm Lee Jihoon" he introduce himself. He was about to shake his hand with Hoshi, but the guy pulls his hand.

"Lee Jihoon? You're the Lee Jihoon that people talk about? The richest guy in the school? The son of CEO of the Lee Group that owns this school? Are you ing serious?" he ask.

"yeah" was the only answer that came out from his mouth.

"hahahaha. you must be kidding me, right? I don't know that a small guy like you could be the richest guy in the school" he says.

"hey, watch your m-" Wonwoo was cut off by Woozi. He was very angry cause he knows that Woozi is really sensitive about height. He look at Woozi before nodding.

"Won, don't. Please don't do it. This will only lead us to bad news" he said, holding Wonwoo's wrist. "and you. I don't like messing around with somebody especially you. You're also rich. Wasn't rich guy has manners? or........ didn't your parents teach you any manners when talking with other people? didn't they? don't answer my questions cause if we continue, we will be send to the office and face with the discipline teacher. and plus, we're going to be late to our class. you're the new student so you shouldn't be late to your class" says Woozi. He didn't wait for the other to say a word. He take his bag on the ground and walk pass him. His friends followed behind him.

"Hosh, don't you know that you cannot make a scene especially with him. he's family owns this school. so, he has the power to put you down. you better don't mess around him. if not, you will see his bad side" said Seungcheol.

"really? so, he has a bad side and good side? I already saw his good side. Now, my plan is to see his bad side" says Hoshi, walking away.

"are you serious?!" shouts Seungcheol. Hoshi ignored him.

"that hyung never stop. let him see his bad side. I'm sure he will regret it. cause it's no other than Lee Jihoon. we all had saw his bad side so we know. he's the new guy should be thankful that he did not show his bad side. he don't know that Woozi will never give chance and will be very worst than this" says Vernon.

"yeah, he don't know" says Jun. They seperate when the bell ring shows the class is going on.