chapter eleven

love

The bell ring shows the class has ended. Woozi pack his things then get up from his seat, leaving the classroom. Hoshi quickly pack his things then follow his boyfriend.

He look beside him and saw Woozi's playing with his phone in front of the classroom door.

"hey, let's go." Woozi look up from his phone then nodded.

They walk to the carpark hand in hand. When they reach in front of their car, they kiss and hug then get into their car.

Woozi was about to start the engine when his phone rings. He take out his phone from his pocket and answer the call. "hello?"

"coming home tonight?" he look at Hoshi, who's also looking at him, smirking.

"yeah. but I'm going to be there at 9 something cause I have something to be done at my father's office."

"okay. I'll wait. and don't forget to bring coffee too. I love you."

"haha. okay. I love you too."

-

Hoshi look at the clock and it shows 9:10 p.m . He was about to go to the kitchen when he heard knocking on the front door. He unlock the door and open it revealing his cute, handsome boyfriend in black suit.

"welcome home." he greet the younger withn a peck on his lips.

"haha thanks."

"how is it? everythings okay at your father's company?"

"yeah. just a little misunderstanding. thank god they didn't scolded me for being late."

"what? you're late to the meeting? why?"

"yeah. I need to open up my cafe and buy things then get my suit at the hop. it was very tiring."

"ouh.... about the cafe, why didn't you just ask Wonwoo and the others to help you?"

"no. I mean, since they had an extra class today, they'll be coming a bit late. so, I decided I need to take care of the cafe for awhile until they come. but thank god, Dino, Seungkwan, Mingyu, The8 and Vernon are there to help me with the customers."

"okay. then why didn't you just called me to help you buying those things?"

"haha. I forgot I have you. I was in rushed so I forgot many things."

"hm.... that's okay. at least, everything's over and now go upstairs, take your shower and have a rest. I'll be making you coffee. go,go."

"thanks. that's why I love you."

"haha. I know. I love you too."

"I'm taking my shower first."

"okay."