chapter seven

love

Hoshi wakes up early than usual. Usually, he woke up at 7:09 a.m but today, he woke up at 6:50. He himself didn't expect it. He wash his face, brush his teeth and take his bath. He put on his body lotion and put on his clothes. He wears his socks, take his phone and wallet and put them in his pocket. He went downstairs and get his key. He hug his mother and drive to school. He park his car at his usual car park.

"yo, man. look, who's here" says Seungcheol.

"why are you so early today?" ask Vernon.

"it is wrong for me to woke up early?" he ask.

"no, its just....... you never woke up early before" says Jun, coming from nowhere.

"I don't know. I think I slept early yesterday" he answered, walking to his classroom.

"owh........ yah! where are you going?" ask Mingyu.

"language, Gyu. language. I'm on my way to my class, of course" he says, leaving his friends.

"what's up with him?" ask Woozi.

"w-woozi.... when did you come? just now?" ask Jun, rubbing his chest. He was startled cause suddenly a 'kid' appear behind him.

"owh, I'm sorry. I....... yeah, just now. What's up with that guy just now?" he ask again.

"we don't know too, hyung" answered Vernon.

"owh, guys" he said. They turn their gaze to Woozi "did you guys saw my friends? any of them?" he ask.

"aren't we your friends?" ask Seungcheol.

"you are my friends. but, what I'm asking now is did you guys saw Seokmin and the others?" ask Woozi, repeating the same question.

"nope. we didn't saw any of them maybe they're still sleeping at home. we dunno" answered Mingyu.

"owh, k. thanks, guys! see ya!" he says, waving his right hand.

"Hyung! where are you going?!" shouts Vernon.

"what?!" ask Woozi.

"he ask, where are you going!" shouts Mingyu.

"owh, I'm sorry! I can't hear him! wel, I'm going to my class! why?!" he ask.

"owh.... but, your class is there!!!!" shouts Seungcheol.

"really?!!! owh, yeah. Thanks!!!!!" he shouts back. He run to his classroom and sit at his place.

"wow, you're early today" says Hoshi.

"do you have problem with it?" he ask, taking his book from his bag.

"nope. just asking" he said.

They sat in silent. Not a comfortable silent, but an awkward silent. Both didn't try to say anything. Suddenly, someone standing infront their desk. The class grew quiet.They look up and saw the popular girl in school, Jiyeon smilling at them.

"what are you doing here?" ask Woozi.

"why? can't I meet my two favourite boys?" she ask.

"nope" they answered. They look at each other and then turn back looking at her.

"why?" she ask, looking sad. But for Woozi and Hoshi, she looks ew..... She shouldn't make that face. It doesn't even suits her.

"just no. so, could you please go away? we need some time alone" said Woozi.

"i hate you" she said and storm out of the class.

"why do you want to have some time alone? do you want to do that with me? I know that I'm hot, okay. if you want just tell me. i could bring you home tonight" said Hoshi, smirking.

"ew, no. Plus, eventhough you're hot, I wont ever do that with you" answered Woozi.

The bell ring. The teacher cme inside the class and start teaching. Their first subject is history. Woozi and Hoshi really hate history. They took out their phones and play.

Woozi afraid that the teacher caught him playing phone so, he put his phone underneath the table and pretend like he was writting a note. Suddenly, his phone buzz. He unlock his phone and saw a message came. He open the message and read them.

from: Star

hey, it's boring, right? okay. I just tell you this. I'm kind of on right now. So, come to my house tonight?

to: Star

why me? there's so many hot girls or guys here. you can just choose and pick them. then, bring them home.

from: Star

they're different. i chose you cause it's you. you are even hotter than them. please....... I'm begging you. I'll pick you up at your house around 7. deal?

to: Star

fine. but do you even know where my house?

from: Star

hehe. nope. send me the map to your house.

to: Star

k.

from: Star

good.

-time skip-

The bell rang shows it's lunch break. Woozi and Hoshi get up from their seat and went to the canteen together. They sits together. Their friends were sitting two table from theirs.

"hey, guys. look there. Woozi and Hoshi are sitting next to each other. do you guys think that they have thing?" ask Seungcheol.

"i don't think so. they don't even that close" answered Seungkwan.

"but something is going on there" said Wonwoo.

-

Woozi took a sit infront of Hoshi but Hoshi took his wrist and pull him beside. Woozi look at him confused.

"what?" Woozi ask.

"nothing" answered Hoshi.

They eat silently. Hoshi sneak his hand around Woozi's small waist. Woozi stop eating and look at him. Hoshi wink at him.

Hoshi lean closer to his ear. "you know what, I can't wait for tonight" he said.

"yous should do something so that you can wait. plus, you should eat your food" said Woozi.

"nope. I'm thirsty" he replied.

"then drink" answered Woozi.

"I'm thirsty for you and your body, babe" said Hoshi.

"stop it, Soonyoung" said Woozi.

Hoshi get off his hand from Woozi's waist and get up. He pull Woozi along with him. They stop infront the door. Woozi look up and saw a sign. It's the boys toilet. They went inside and Hoshi lock the door. He push Woozi on the wall and start kissing him.

"you know you shouldn't have called me Soonyoung just now, babe. It really " said Hoshi.

"then, I should call you Soonyoung more often" tease Woozi. They continue kissing and suddenly they heard a knock.

"who?" ask Hoshi.

"guys, what are you two doing inside and you lock this door?" ask Seungcheol. Hoshi kiss Woozi's lips and his neck before unlocking the door.

"what are you two doing?" ask Wonwoo.

"nothing" answered Woozi. They ran away from their friends.

"weird" said Seokmin. They walk away and Seungkwan speak.

"guys, did you saw the red marks on Woozi-hyung's neck and collarbone? It's obviously they're doing that inside the toilet" said Seungkwan.

"this two are really extreme. They done that twice" said Mingyu.

"twice?! when?" ask Vernon.

"first in Woozi's car at the school car park. second, just now. in the school's toilet" explains Wonwoo.

"both in the school's area" said Chan.

"that's right. both in the school's area" replied Seokmin.