chapter three

love

"bad side, huh" Hoshi said quietly. Suddenly, he felt the chair beside him moving.

"ummm...... excuse me, could you please move your bag away cause this is my seat. you can hang it beside your table" says the guy. Hoshi didn't hear cause the guy's voice is really soft. And again, the guy speak "excuse me, could you please move your bag from my chair? you can hang it beside your table" he repeat, but this time a bit more louder.

"uh-uh....... sure" says Hoshi. He did not look up to see his seatmate. He took his bag and hang it beside his table. When his seatmate has seated, he turn to face his seatmate. The other also turn his face. Their eyes widened. "w-why d-did y-you s-sit h-here?" he ask, stuttering. He was really surprise to see his seatmate.

"why? this is my seat. you. why did you sit here? there's a million empty seats in this class, yet you chose this seat?" asks Woozi, surprised.

"why is it my fault? I don't know that this seat, beside me is yours. don't you remember that I'm new here?" he ask. They were arguing about the seat in the class during the teacher is teaching. They became louder and louder. The teacher notice them.

"well, gentleman. what is happening there?" she ask.

"he took my seat" says Hoshi, pointing to Woozi's direction.

Woozi look at him in anger. He push Hoshi's hand and took his bag. "I'm really sorry, Madame. It's my fault. and I'm sorry to cause this scene" he says, apologizing. Then, he walk out of the classroom.

"Mr. Lee, where are you g-" she couldn't finish his sentence. He already walk out. "now, for you, Mr. Kwon. You're the new student, right. So, I'm pretty sure that you don't know that he sits there. I'll let him know about it. maybe, he understand that" the teacher said..

"you're so nice, Madame. Thank you" says Hoshi.

- On the rooftop -

"that guy is seriously a piece of " curse Woozi.

"aaarrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! why did I curse?!!!!!! I should take care of my manners" he shouts. "calm down, Woozi. calm down. take your breath and clear your mind" he said to himself. He takes in some fresh air and calm himself down. He took out his phone from his pocket and turn on the music. He's tapping while listening to the songs. At last, he couldn't hold himself and dance to the songs to clear his mind. He was on his own world. He stop dancing when he heard the door crack open. He turn off the music and put his phone in his pocket. He look at the door.

"who's there?" he ask.

"Lee Jihoon. I don't know that you can dance" says the guy.

"Hoshi? is it you?" he ask. He's pretty sure that the guy is Hoshi. He can recognize the voice clearly.

"hahahaha. are you sure I'm Hoshi?" the guy ask.

"hey, please don't mess around. just show yourself up" he said.

"if I say I won't?" the guy ask again.

"yah!!!!! just ing show yourself!!!!!!!!! faster, before I kick you!!" shouts Woozi, getting angry.

"so, this is the bad side Jihoon that people scared of?" the guy spoke.

"like seriously. don't make me feel even more angry. enough is enough. just let me know who are you. please show yourself" begs Woozi.

"not so scary. so the rumours about 'Scary Lee Jihoon' isn't true at all. they said that Lee Jihoon won't give the people a chance and will never forgive them. but now, here we have the 'Scary Lee Jihoon' begs someone to show up. what a funny jokes they have. back to the subject, if I don't want to show up? what will you do? are you going to kill me? or are you going to tell your parents and ask them to transfer me back to my family's school huh, Lee Jihoon?" ask the guy.

"please. don'y do this to me. I'm tired of this place. sometimes, I wish people to change. and my hopes, they are high. I must keep them small. so, please don't make me stress. I need time to be alone. so, whoever you are, please leave me. we can talk later" says Woozi.

"fine. if that's what you want. I'll go and leave you alone" says the guy. "but with one condition" he says.

"what?" Woozi ask.

"kiss me" the guy said, showing himself.

"Hoshi?" he said, surprised.

"u-huh" says Hoshi, nodding his head playfully.

"if I say I won't kiss you?" ask Woozi, biting his lips.

"then, I won't leave you alone" he said. " so, you have to choose. either you kiss me and I will leave you alone or you won't kiss me and I won't leave you alone" said Hoshi.

Woozi sighs. 'why does this thimg have to happen to me?' he thought. "urghh, f-fine" he accept.

"okay" Hoshi replied. He took a step forward. He leans closer to Woozi's face and press his lips against Woozi's soft, pink lips. Then, they pull apart.

"well, you had a nice taste" says Hoshi, his lips.

"psycho" says Woozi. He took his bag and rush downstairs.

"haha......... but, I'm your psycho" says Hoshi.