chapter six

love

They spent their time talking. Woozi was still in Hoshi's arm.

"so, will you two go out for a date?" ask Seungcheol.

"no. we're still new to each other. we just met today. we can't just be with someone that we just met. It's rude" says Hoshi.

"but, you two already looks like a couple, okay. everytime Woozi cry. Hoshi would be there to comfort him by kissing him" says Wonwoo.

"not really" answered Hoshi.

"how can you two be this close when you two just met this morning?" ask Jeonghan.

"ummm..... about that" says Hoshi.

"he forced me to kiss him" answered Woozi. Hoshi look at him. Woozi smirk.

"w-what?! he forced you to kiss him?!" surprised Seungcheol.

"haha, just kidding. he did not forced me. it's just a deal. he said that he will leave me if I kiss him. and if I didn't kiss him, he won't leave me. but yeah, now I know that it's better not to kiss him earlier cause he still bothering me and never leave me alone. I regret with my decision" says Woozi, making face.

"but you enjoyed it right?" ask Hoshi, smirking.

"yeah cause I don't know that kissing you is a pleasure and will always be my most special things in my life" says Woozi.

"owhh, so cute" says Vernon.

"It's better for you two to go out for a date" says Seungkwan.

"no. It's better for you to go out for a date" says Woozi.

"why me?" ask Seungkwan.

"cause we know that you always stare at Vernon. the stare that only special people gets" answered Wonwoo.

"where got?" ask Seungkwan.

"don't deny it,Boo. I know it. If you want me, just tell. don't keep it as a secret" says Vernon.

"that's true" says Minghao.

"Minghao! where were you?" ask Seungkwan, changing the topic.

"I'm here all the time. and please don't change the topic. go and confess to him. he's waiting" says Minghao, pushing the younger.

"why did you do this to me?" he ask.

"come on. I'm waiting" says Vernon.

"do I have to? can't I just keep my true feelings on my own?" ask Seungkwan.

"Seungkwan, come on. Don't waste your chance. You might not face with this again in the future" says Woozi, comforting him.

"well, thanks for that" he said. "and for you. I, Boo Seungkwan, have fallen for you since the day we meet that is today. Yes, I've been watching all your actions and will get jealous if you do skinship with other except them. So, I would like to ask you..... would you like to go out for a date with me?" confess Seungkwan.

"wasn't you being too formal? if you want someone to go out, you shouldn't be too formal. just do it randomly" says Wonwoo.

"it's my mouth. I control my mouth" answered Seungkwan.

"okay, fine. I, Chwe Hansol Vernon, will go out for a date with you, Boo Seungkwan" answered Vernon.

"are you teasing me?" ask Seungkwan.

"am I? maybe you're being too excited. so where?" ask Vernon.

"9 a.m at Han River. and don't forget to bring some coffee" says Woozi.

"are you the one who will go out with him? you have your own. now, it's my date. I'm the one who should say the location, not you" says Seungkwan.

"I think, I'll go with Woozi-hyung's suggestion. It's more fun to go out for a date with a cup of coffee at Han River" says Vernon.

"really? you like it? then, okay" says Seungkwan, blushing.

"see? you should thank me" says Woozi.

"thank you" says Seungkwan, forcing himself to smile.

"you're welcome" says Woozi.

"then, it's our turn to decide where to go have a date" says Hoshi.

"I don't want to think about us" answered Woozi. He get up and went to the counter.

"owhh, are you blushing, babe?" ask Hoshi loudly.

"don't call me that" says Woozi.

"what? babe?" ask Hoshi.

"u-huh" answered Woozi. He took his phone out from his pocket and texted Hoshi.

"wh-" Hoshi was cut off by his phone buzzing in his pocket. He took out his phone and open the message.

 

from: babe

why? cause I'm a shy boy. you can call me babe if we're alone. don't call me that infront of them, okay. and by the way, meet me at the school's rooftop tomorrow, during recess.

 

Hoshi smiled. 'Woozi, Woozi. why are you so adorable?' he thought. Then, he texted back.

 

to: babe

alright, alright. I promise you that I won't call you that infront of them. but right now, we're texting. so, I think I can call you babe, right? so, tomorrow, at the school's rooftop during recess. why?

 

Hoshi wait for the other to reply. Then, he felt his phone buzz again. He quickly unlock his phone and read the mesage.

 

from: babe

will you or won't you? just go.  tomorrow I'll promise to tell you. don't be late

 

Hoshi can't wait for tomorrow to come. He sit back and continue talking with the other.

"who is it?" ask Woozi.

"like you don't know" answered Hoshi.

"no, I don't" says Woozi.

"it's you. so, promise me to tell me tomorrow, okay. don't try to run away. I'll catch you if you try to run away" says Hoshi.

"i won't. and i never broke my promise. a rich guy shouldn't break their promises" answered Woozi.

"true" says Hoshi.

 

They went home after having fun. Woozi drove to his home alread. Hoshi took out his key and unlock the car. He drove back to his home. He went straight to his room, not even greeting his family. He lay on the couch in his room and look at his phone.

"what will he tell tomorrow? will he ask me to leave him alone? or........ will he ask me for a date?" he ask himself. " arrgghh....... why did he do this to me? can't he just tell me? urghh...... I can't wait for tomorrow" says Hoshi. He close his eyes and sleep at the couch. In his dream. he and Woozi is at the school's rooftop during the recess time. Woozi ask him to leave him alone. Tears fall on his cheeks while he's sleeping.