chapter five

love

The bell ring shows the class ended. Everybody pack their things and rush out include the guy who sits besides him.

'so rude. I wonder how he's parents take care of him' thought Woozi. He pack his things and get up. He went to the office to say his goodbye.

He knock on the door and wait for an answer. "come in". He push the door and went inside.

"owh, Mr. Lee. what brings you here? do you need anything?" ask Madame Yoon.

"u-uh...... nothing, Madame. I just want to say my goodbye and I also want to thanks all the teachers for teaching us. I appreciate it" he says loudly, enough for all the teachers in the office to hear.

"owww, you're so good. we'll appreciate it" says Mr. Lim.

"and for you, Mr. Choi, I like to thank you for becoming a good leader to us. We all here appreciate it" says Woozi, smiling.

"thet's very nice of you. Well, thank you for that. You may go now. Be careful" says Mr. Choi, the headmaster.

"goodbye" he says, waving both his hands.

He went out and walk to his locker. He put all his things for tomorrow in his locker. Then, he walk out of the school and went to his car. His friends were already going home cause he notice only his car and a red car at the private car park that he asume Hoshi's car cause it's a very expensive car for a normal person at also the car is park at the private car park.

He unlock his car and put his bag on the back seat. He take off his jacket and toss it beside the driver's seat. He was about to sit when suddenly he heard someone calling his name. He turn around and there, stood his seatmate, Hoshi. He cross his arm and wait for the other to talk.

"so, that's your car? wow! you know that it's really expensive? how can you afford to buy it? oh yeah, I forgot. You're the richest guy in the school" says Hoshi.

"what do you want?" ask Woozi, finally talking.

"what do I want?" he ask back, stepping closer to Woozi.

Woozi gulp before talking, "yeah, I ask you what do you want?" he ask again. Now, Hoshi was only inches from him.

again, he said" what do I want?" he ask, stepping closer.

"y-yes. W-what do y-you w-want?" he ask again. Suddenly, he felt soft lips against his. He close his eyes and then he open his eyes. They stay like that for about 20 minutes. Then they pull apart. Hoshi look at him.

"I want this" he said, pointing at Woozi's lips. Woozi was really scared. So, he open the door and si at the driver's seat. He takes in some breath. He hide his face in his hands. He turn his face to the door beside him and again, he felt the same soft lips press against his lips. Then, he felt he's being push by the same guy name Hoshi. Hoshi was a great kisser. The kiss became a heated one. Hoshi kiss him on the lips and go down to his neck and collarbone. After a few minutes, they pull apart. He look at Hoshi. Hoshi was smirking.

"why are you smirking?" ask Woozi.

"cause I can't believe that I have a chance to kiss the richest guy in the school at the school's private car park. btw, you had a y lips. that's what makes me feel like I want you all the time" says Hoshi. Woozi did not blush.

"and about this" he says, pointing at the marks " how am I suppose to hide it?" he ask.

Hoshi did not answer. Instead, he laugh.

"why did you laugh?" he ask, shaking Hoshi's body.

"you don't have to hide that. let it. let people know that you re taken by a hot guy name Kwon Soonyoung a.k.a Hoshi" he answered, kissing Woozi's lips.

Woozi push him. "yah!! like seriously??!! I'm not going to accept you. and what was the kiss just now for??!!" Woozi ask loudly. He was really surprised.

"it's the most special thing and it's only for you, babe" Hoshi answered, wink at him. He pull Woozi and close the door.

"what the" says Woozi. "urgh, why did I keep on cursing? why did he do this to me?" he ask himself. He start the engine and drive to his cafe. His friends were already there. waiting for him. He went inside before stopping infront the counter. The members gathered around him.

"so, why did our Jihoonie late to day?" Seungkwan ask.

"guys, I'm so sorry. I need to help the teacher to carry his things" lied Woozi.

"you're really bad at lying, Woozi" says Jeonghan.

"how did you-" ask Woozi.

"it's obvious, okay" says Jeonghan.

"so, what actually happen?" ask Wonwoo.

"n-nothing" he answered.

"if nothing, why did you stutter?" Wonwoo ask. Before Woozi could say anything, Seungkwan interrupt.

"what with your neck?" ask Seungkwan. Woozi froze at his place while the other look at his neck. ', I'm screwed. you should pay this, Hoshi' he thought.

"huh? what did you do this time?" ask Seokmin.

"it's just....." he was cut off by Wonwoo.

"did you two-" ask Wonwoo. He widened his eyes.' how did he find out so easily?' he thought.

"who?" Woozi ask. "who? do what?" he ask again.

"you and Hoshi. did you two make out?" ask Seokmin.

He gulp. 'I don't believe that they were this clever' he thought. "we didn't do it. just we kissed and he leave a mark" answered Woozi.

"YOU TWO DIDN'T BUT THE KWON ING SOONYOUNG LEAVE A MARK ON YOUR NECK AND COLLARBONE????!!!!!" shouts Wonwoo. Woozi nodded.

"woah!!!! I can't believe it!!" says Seokmin.

"you two are very-" Seungkwan did not finish his sentence cause he heard the door open. They turn their gaze at the door. There, stood Hoshi and his friends. Woozi widened his eyes. He quickly rush into the changing room. 'why did he come here? there's so many ing cafe out there yet he come here?' thought Woozi. He change his clothes and went out. He hide behind Jeonghan.

"wow! the guy who kissed our friends is here!" says Seungkwan loudly.

"so, you all know it. yeah, that's me. why? are you jealous?" ask Hoshi, playfully. His friends laugh.

"do you think that it was funny?" ask Woozi.

"no, I don't. owh, so you work here? the richest guy in the school work in a cafe. now, I know" he said. His friends laugh again and suddenly they stop.

"why did you guys stop laughing?" ask Hoshi. He turn around and his eyes widened. "hi, babe" says Hoshi quietly.

"babe? huh. don't you know that you had destroyed me?" ask Woozi, tears falling down his cheeks. The atmosphere became quiet. All eyes darted at them.

"shhhh....... don't cry. I'm s-sorry. I'm really really so sorry" says Hoshi. He leans closer and press his lips against Woozi's soft lips. Woozi stop crying. He did not pull away. Instead, he kiss Hoshi back. They stay like that and then they pull apart when they realize that their friends were there, watching everything.

"guys, if you two want to kiss, please don't kiss infront Dino" says Wonwoo, awkwardly.

'no" they answer at the same time.

"o-okay. you may continue doing what you're doing. I'm taking my order" says Seokmin.

"did they just kiss?" ask Seungkwan.