chapter nine

love

Hoshi's pov

I ran downstairs when I heard doorbell. I was about to open the door but my mom has open it.

"hello. may I help you?"

"mom, mom. he's my friend."

"friend or boyfriend?"

"mom."

"okay, okay. bring him to your room."

"okay."

"I'll be going to the airport now. I'm in Hong Kong for 3 months. so, you could- I mean, your friend could accompany you since his parents are out on bussiness trip to Hong Kong too."

"mom, do you know his parents?"

"Soonyoung, how can I not know my own sister's family? your name is Lee Jihoon, right?"

"yes."

"birthday, 22/11/96, right?"

"yes."

"wow, mom. you know him better than me."

"I've told you. how can an older sister not know it's own younger sister?"

"so, you said that my mom is your younger sister?"

"yes. when you were born, I brought Soonyoung along. and when you two were children like 5 years old, we always brought you two for a picnic or went back to Busan."

"so, if like we're in love with each other?"

"I don't mind. but, you better deal with his parents. maybe they mind about it."

"owh..... so, we're cousins?"

"yeah. looks like that. ah, I need to go now. bye, boys. take care."

"bye, mom. I'll miss you later."

"I'll miss you too, later."

 

Jihoon's pov

I can't even believe we're cousins. Oh maybe that's one of the reason why we're look alike.

He brought me up to his room in a bridal way. I know it's sounds embarrasing but, now I felt happy. No ones ever treat me like this before because I've never had a oyfriend nor a girlfriend.

He slowly put me on the couch and look for a movie to watch. I look around his room and it's ind of...... pretty and comfy for me. I guess he loves purple because mostly, his things are purple.

"here. let's watch this."

"what's the title?"

"titanic?"

I look at him expressionless.

"what?"

"like seriously? titanic?"

"yeah. titanic. I don't have any interesting movies."

"fine. let's change our activity for tonight."

"okay. what do you want?"

"I want you."

"sure."

"no. I just kidding. let's see, what we can do." I get up from the couch but then, he pull me causing me to fall on top of him. He look at me in the eyes. I'm pretty that I'm all red right now. We broke eye contacts when my phone ring. I get up and answer the call.

"hello?"

"Jihoon? where are you?"

"I'm at Soonyoung's house."

"my sister's son's house?"

"yeah. that Kwon Soonyoung. why?"

"I heard that you two fell in love with each other."

"umm..... y-yeah. why? is it wrong?"

"no. it's not wrong at all. me and dad love seeing you two together as long as he makes you happy. that's all."

"so, you accept our relationship?"

"absolutely."

"thanks, mom. I love you."

"how about me?"

"dad? I love you too. I love everybody in the family."

"aww.... we love you too. so, we'll be going to bussiness trip for-"

"3 months in Hong Kong."

"yes. where did you know?"

"from your sister."

"oh, she's in Hong Kong too?"

"yeah. she has a bussiness trip too."

"oh well, so, if you want to stay there for the whole 3 months, sure, you can. but at least bring Soonyoung sleep with you at home too. maybe like this week you sleep at his house, nxt week-"

"yes, I know. we'll do it that way. now, shouldn't you turn off your phone right now?"

"yeah. I'll be missing you, baby."

"I'll be missing you too, mom. bye."

"bye."

I hung up and sit back on the couch with Soonyoung resting his head on my lap. I play with his hair.

"hey,"

"hmm?"

"wanna know something?"

"what?"

"I ing love you so damn much."

"I love you too. too much that I can't hold it alone."

"so, what do you want to do now?"

"what else? sleep. we still have school tomorrow."

"oh yeah, school. why? okay, let's sleep."

We get up and lay on the bed. It's so cozy. I like this type of feeling. He wrap his arm on my waist and pull me closer to his bare chest. (For your information, Soonyoung sleep without shirts on.) I cover my face with my hands and only be tease by Soonyoung. After some time, they drifted to sleep.

"goodnight my star."

"goodnight my love."