chapter twelve

love

Hoshi's p.o.v

Today is a very special day. Do you want to know why? It's because today is our graduation day means our last day as middle school seniors in this school. After all this year, I've never felt this happy. But not to say that I'm not happy with Woozi. I'm more happy with him compare to this day.

I woke up with a different feelings. A feeling that I'm finally free from all the high school's assignment. But I feel sad too because after this year, I did not get the chance to tease the juniors or tease the teachers. It has been my middle school hobby. Of course I still can tease them but it won't be the same since I'll be one of the juniors in the high school and maybe I'm one of the prey who'll get tease later. Urghh.... although it will be very hard for me, but I'm still happy because Woozi will be in the same high school as me although maaybe we might not be in the same class but there's one thing I'm pretty sure about him. He'll sure take music and dance class. Well, at least we get to meet each other.

I get up from my bed and get ready to school. I went downstairs with the biggest grin I have. I went into the kitchen and sit on the dining table, pouring myself a glass of milk. Not to forget, I greet my father who's sitting in front of me, reading the newspaper and my mother who's busy preparing for our breakfast and of course m lunch too.

"Good morning mom, dad." I greet.

"Good morning son." my father greet back, folding the newspaper.

"Good morning, son." my mom greet.

"Now, what's going on? What's with the grin on your face? Is there something special you'l have today? Are you going out for a date with Woozi?" ask my dad.

"No. I'm going to graduate today!!!" I exclaim.

"Congratulation, son." my parents said in unison.

"Thank you." I said. "Will you two come?" I ask.

"Of course we will. Right, honey?" my mom ask my dad.

I look at my dad then he smile. "Of course. I'll clear my schedule for today and come to your graduation ceremony." said my father, flashing his smile.

-

I look at the watch and it shows 10:35 a.m. . '25 more minutes before the graduation ceremony. But, where's mommy and daddy?' I thought. My thoughts get interrupt when somebody pat my back. I look behind and saw my little boyfriend.

"Are your parents coming?" he ask.

"Yeah. How about you?" I ask back.

"Yeah. And now I'm waiting for them actually." he said. "I think you're waiting for them too?" he ask. I nodded. "ouh.... but I guess, I saw them at the entrance." he said.

"really?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. Maybe I look at the wrong person and mistook them as your parents." he replied. "But I think you should look for them at the entrance. Maybe it's really them and they're waiting for you." he suggest.

"okay. I'll be right back." I said, kissing his forehead then walk outside to the entrance.

I look around and saw them. I blink at it's really them 'Thank you baby.' I said in my mind to thank Woozi.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouts, voice echoing through the hall.

"Soonyoung! Here!" they wave their hands and I run towards them then hug them.

"ouh, son. We were looking for you. Where did you go?" ask my mom.

"I'm waiting for you guys inside." I said. "umm.... the ceremony is about to start. Why don't we go inside?" I suggest, aiming a nods from the both of them.

 

Woozi"s p.o.v

"Hey," I look beside aand saw Hoshi's smilling at me. "are your parents here?" he ask.

"yeah. How about you?" I ask.

"umm.... they're there. Sitting beside your parents." he said, pointing to where my parents is sitting and saw our parents are chatting happily.

"seems they're happier than us." he said. I just hum and nod at his words. Not like I want to be rude but, I'm actually nervous.

-

The headmister get onto the stage and start his speech. "Good morning to all the students, teachers and with so much pleasure, I greet for the parents. Thank you for coming to this graduation ceremony. This year will be the last year for the students who born on the year 1996 as seniors of this middle school. Not wanting to waste any more time, I shall call upon the students who'll be receiving the graduation certificate." announce the headmister.

"Mr. Wen Junhui, grade8, class 5. Congratulations, Mr. Wen." said the headmister, handing Jun the certificate. "Next, Mr. Kwon Soonyoung, also from garde 8, class 5. Conratulations, Mr. Kwon." congratulate the headmister. "Mr. Jeon Wonwoo, also garde 8, class 5. Congartulations., Mr. Jeon." the headmister said while handing him the certificate. 'Gosh, now it's my turn. I'm so damn nervous right now but it gets lesser when everytime Hoshi give a thumbs up and a flying kiss.' I thought. "Next person, the most honoured student from grade 8, clas 5 too, Mr. Lee Jihoon." I get on the stage not minding the scream from the students and also from my friends. I bow to the headmister and he hand me the certificate. 'Finally.' I thought. He smile at me then shake my hand. "Congratulation, Mr. Lee. You've done a great job." he whispered. I bow again and thank him. I look beside me and saw Hoshi mouth a 'Congratulations, baby boy.' to me. I flash him a smile and mouth a 'Congratulations to you too, big boy.' to him. We stand in line while the headmister announce the other students.

-

I run towards my parents then hug them We separate when someone cough. I look behind when my father nodded. Ahh.... it's him.

"We'll go now. We'll leave you two alone." said our parents. I nodded.

"So.........????" he said.

"So what? Let's go out on a date this Sunday?" he ask.

"No." I answered. I look at his face and saw the terify that spread all over his face. I laugh the smash my lips on his. Of course he'll kiss me back. We separate from each other then we rest our foreheads on each other's. "We'll go tonight." I said. He smile then peck my nose. "But....." he stop. "your treat." I suggest.

"Of course. I'll pick you at your house tonight at 7." he said. I nodded.

"Well, well Who do we have here?" ask Mingyu, teasing us.

"It's Soonhoon couple, you idiot." said Wonwoo.

"Congratulations, you guys. I'm really proud of you all." said Seungcheol.

"Neither of us." said Jun.

"Okay. Since you all have graduated from middle school, why don't we do a celebration party tonight?" suggest Seungkwan.

"sure. Why not?" agreed the others.

"Ummmm..... no, we can't." I said.

"Why?" ask Minghao.

"We have a date tonight to celebrate our graduation." Hoshi continue.

They stay in silent then, "awwwwww~~~~ they're going on a date~~~~~" tease them.

"ouh, shut up." I said.

"Okay, okay. We'll let you two go on a your date then tomorrow night, we'll celebrate together. How's that?" suggest Seokmin.

"sure." said Hoshi.

"I think we shall go now. Let them be lovey dovey they want here." said Seokmin and Seungkwan, teasingly.

"good, good. go. you guys really disturb us." said Hoshi, teasing them back.

I look at them as they walk away. "Don't ba late for tonight." Hoshi said, kissing my neck.

-

I look at the clock and it shows 6:58 p.m and it's 2 more minutes before Hoshi come. I went downstairs and sit in the living room.

"Where are you going, my son?" ask my dad.

"I'm-" my sentence got interrupt when someone ring the doorbell. I was about to get up and look who is it, but my mother is 2x faster than me.

She open the door. "Oh hello, Soonyoung. What are you doing here?" my mom ask.

"ummm.... I'm taking Jihoon out for a-" he was cut off by my father.

"No need to ask for permission. You can take him anywhere you want and anytime. We always let you." said my father. "Now, what are you waiting again, my son? Go! Your soon-to-be-husband is waiting." my dad exclaim. I blush at the words 'soon-to-be-husband'.

"ouh, okay. I'll go now! bye!" I  wave at them then close the door.

-

After a long ride, we finally reach our destination which is the beach. I look at him then smile.

"You really know where I want to have a date huh?" I ask.

"Well, it's me. Your boyfriend." he said.

"yeah, yeah. let's go." I said, pulling him together with e to the sea.

We walk along the beach in silent. He took my hand in his then intertwine our hands.

"Do you ever wonder what's the most beautiful things in the world?" I ask.

"Yeah." he answered.

"What?" I ask, looking straight into his eyes.

"nature." he answered.

"no." I said.

"then, what?" he ask, pulling me down then we sit on the sand while I'm in his warm embrace.

"stars. but not all of them." I answered.

"why not?" he ask, curious.

"because there's this star, it's really beautiful and perfect. I love it." I replied.

"what's the name?" he ask.

"It's name is Hoshi." I answered.

"me? why me?" he ask.

"because you're my star." I answered then he kiss me.

"if I'm your star....." he said.

"hmmm?" I hum, waiting for his answer.

"then you're my love." he continue.

I look at him then smile. "yes, I am." I answered. He lean closer then we kiss.

'Thank you for meeting me with him. I'm so angry back then but I'm happy now and I know the reason. This is what we call as LOVE.' I thought. We spend the rest of the night at the beach, enjoying each other's presence. I'm really happy to meet him in the first place. Thank you for giviing me this fluff. I promise that I will love him until the end of the world.

-THE END-