chapter one

love

"Woozi baby, wake up!" shouts his mom. He heard his mom but he ignored it. He's really lazy to go to school. He wrap the blanket to his body and continue his sleeping.

"Woozi!!! wake up!" his mom shouts again. He close his ear with his hands.

He open his eyes when he heard the door crack open. He unwrap himself and there, his mom standing infront of his bedroom, wearing an apron. His mom walk inside and sits beside him. He look up.

"Lee Jihoon, wake up. You need to wake up before I pull you from this bed" his mom warn him. He sigh. 'why must I go to school? can't you see that I hate going to school? why can't they understand?' thought Woozi. He get up.

He look at his mom. "why are looking at me like that?" his mom ask.

"mom, how am I going to get change if you're still here?" he ask.

"o-ouh, yeah. I'm sorry. I'll be downstairs and when I go up, I want to see you're fully dress, okay" she said. Woozi did not reply.

He close the door behind him and clean his bed. He take the clock and it was already 7.08 a.m. He's eyes widened. He take his towels and rush to his bathroom. He brush his teeth and wash his sleepy face. He take his bath and went out from the bathroom. He put on his cloth, his jacket and his socks. He took his phone and wallet and put them inside his pocket. He run downstairs, drink some water and took the key. He went to the driver's seat and drive to the school. Fortunately, he made it. When he get off his car, all girls gathered around him.

"uggghhh..... again. flirting" he said softly. His friends saw it and help him to get into the school safely.

"wow, Lee Jihoon. as usual, you're still famous although there are a new rich boy came here" says Wonwoo.

"what do you mean? a new rich boy? new students came here?" he ask.

"uh-huh" answered Chan.

"who is it?" he ask.

"I don't know, but they kept talking about this guy, namely......... Kwon Soonyoung?" he answered, unsure.

"Kwon Soonyoung? hmmm, nice name. when?" he ask again.

"just now" answered Seungkwan, coming from nowhere.

"Seungkwan, stop coming so suddenly" he says. "so, he came just now. from where?" he ask.

"from his family's school. I'm not sure about it" he answered.

"he's from Seoul Academy" Seokmin answered, putting his arm on Woozi's shoulder.

"he came from his family's school. so, why did he change school? Seoul Academy is...... you know, a high standard school compared to this school" says Woozi.

"I don't know. and about this school, you're totally wrong. don't you know that Seoul Academy is tha second richest school is Seoul? our school, that is Pledis Academy is the most richest school in Seoul" says Minghao.

"owh..... wait" he says, suddenly stopping. He turn around to face his friends "why did everytime I ask question, different voices answered. Seokmin and Minghao, where did you two come?" he ask.

"o-ouh........ I saw you guys from infront the school gate. so, I run" answered Seokmin.

"how about you, Minghao?" he ask.

"u-uh........ I came from the office, sending my project" he answered.

"owwwhhh" he said, nodding. They continue walking and agin he stop. He look to his right shoulder, facing Minghao. He take a step forward. There's fire in his stare. Minghao was scared, so he took a step backward. "you have finish your project?" ask Woozi. Minghao nodded."without telling me? don't you know that you have broke one promise? you promise that you will do it together with us" he ask.

"u-uh....... I'm so so sorry. I can't stand it anymore. I have so many work to do. so, I decided to do the project alone cause we don't have much time" answred Minghao.

"Okay, fine. Next time, if you cannot wait, just tell me, okay. Don't keep it as a secret. You know that I don't like you to keep a secret from me" he says. Minghao nodded.

"not only Minghao, you all too. If you did something wrong or something happen, just tell me, okay" he says.

"okay" they answered.

They continue walking. Suddenly, a boy with brown hair knock on Woozi. Woozi fell down and the atmosphere became quiet. All eyes darted on Woozi cause everybody knows that no one can find trouble with him.