Stalking stalker

"Because I know we're fated."

 

Jaein furiously searched her bag for her file. “Ahhh lets see. Where did I- aha I found it!” She triumphantly took out the notes and smothered it out on the table. Jaein tucked in her chair, clicked her pen and waited for Kiseop.

 

A minute later, Kiseop came in through the doors. He walked over to the table where Jaein was seated and pulled out the chair in front of her. “Oh? You’re already trying to solve them.” He pointed it out as he slid out of his backpack. Jaein nodded but then paused to shake her head.

 

“Actually, I don’t understand any of them.” She scrunched up her nose. “Let me see.” Kiseop held his hand out. Jaein gave him the worksheet and waited patiently for his explanation. “You got it all wrong pabo.” Kiseop lightly bonked her head. “Yow.” Jaein pouted as she rubbed the spot where Kiseop had jokingly hit her.

 

From the corner, Dongho was silently creeping up on them, trying hard not to be noticed. He was given a few stares and glares from the librarian but that didn’t seem to affect him in any way. *Aish, what are they doing? I can’t see a thing! Some tall dude is blocking me.*

 

“Move!” Dongho hissed softly. “Get your -blocking head away!” He whispered in frustration. Dongho wanted to grab his attention so he was doing all sorts of hand gestures to distract the guy. His hand was moving up and down when it suddenly hit one of the encyclopedias.

 

“THUMP.”

 

 

*Crap.* Dongho’s reflexes caught fast as he crouched down to hide so that he would not get caught and exposed. Getting on his knees, Dongho crawled to another isle. As soon as he reached the fiction section, he leaned against the bookshelf and exhaled a relieved sigh.

 

Dongho carefully removed a few books from the shelf. *Yes! The view here is perfect! I shall resume my stalking mission.*

 

“Andwae! I should have seen it all along!” Jaein’s eyes twinkled. “Wah Kiseop oppa, jjang!” She shyly held out both her thumbs at him.

 

*Sheesh.* Dongho’s eyes twitched in jealousy at the friendly gesture.

 

“And then you substitute it. It’s not so hard you know.” Kiseop tapped her paper, signaling her to continue. “Arasso,” she pursed sideways as she picked up her pen.

 

However, her fingers lost grip of the pen and it dropped onto the floor. *Whoops.*

 

Jaein was about to bend down to pick it up when a hand brushed against hers. She looked up, expecting it to be Kiseop, but to her utmost surprise, it was Dongho. Jaein blinked a few times before pulling back her hand.

 

 “Dongho!” Kiseop smiled widely at him. “Yo hyung. Yo stalker.” He casually nodded at the both of them. “Jaein.” She mumbled while looking at him.

 

“Huh?” Dongho looked at her, baffled. “My name is Jaein.” She said before packing her books and stationeries. “Uh okay.”

 

*Phew, lucky I came in time just before Kiseop could.*

 

Dongho turned to glance at Kiseop but then noticed that he was already leaving with Jaein. *What the-*

 

Dongho ran to catch up with them and called out. “Yah!” Jaein whipped her head and Kiseop turned to look at him.

 

“Where are you going stalker?” Dongho asked her. Jaein’s mouth opened to retort but she decided not to in the end so she just rolled her eyes at him.