Distracting.

"Because I know we're fated."

Scribble scribble scribble.

 

Tap. Tap.

 

Scribble scribble.

 

Tap.

 

‘Oh my god this is so frustrating.’ Jaein crumpled the piece of paper into a ball.

 

“Jaein sshi, is there something that is distracting you?” She looked up. Jaein stifled a laugh when everyone looked at her. “Aniyo seonsaengnim. Everything’s fine.” “Deh. Could you please look up then?” She nodded at her instructions. *Aigoo. I was never distracted in class before. This is not good.*

 

“Seonsaengnim!” Jaein raised up my hand. “Yes?” “May I go to the toilet?” “You are excused.” Jaein stood up from her seat and scurried to the door. *Toilet toilet toilet* She kept a straight face. Jaein pushed the door open and ran over to the sink. “Jaein paboya!” She in my cheeks. ‘His face keeps appearing in my head. It’s so annoying! Aish!’ “Just forget about everything. Concentrate on your studies Song Jaein.’ She nodded and lightly pumped her hand in the air. “Jaein hwaiting!”

 

The day progressed smoothly. Dongho didn’t exactly leave her mind but it was enough to keep her focused in class. Break time soon came and as usual, the students rushed out to make way to the cafeteria. Jaein dragged herself there. ‘Ugh, I’d have to sit alone again today. I wonder why the students here dislike me so much.’

 

Jaein ordered a bowl of noodles and grabbed a packet of lemon tea. She went to sit at a table which was next to the large window. Jaein picked up her chopsticks and was about to slurp the noodles when the guys approached her. “Can we sit here?” Kevin asked. “S-sure,” Stunned, Jaein nodded and scooted over to make space.

 

“Why are you eating alone?” Eli asked her. “Shouldn’t you be with them?” Hoon asked as he turned to look at a table surrounded with girls squealing, probably giggling over their lame gossips or cute guys. Jaein pressed her lips into a firm line as she shook her head. “Psh. Stalkers don’t have friends.” Dongho came over. “You’re too full of yourself Dongho. Jaein doesn’t even know you. Why should she be a stalker? I bet your followers are more than willing to be called that.” AJ commented. Dongho made a face.

 

“That’s okay Jaein. From now on, we’ll be your friends and accompany you throughout your high school life!” Kiseop cheerfully piped in as he ruffled her hair. “You two seem close.” Eli leaned forward towards the two of them. Kiseop smiled and changed the topic as Dongho scoffed.

 

“What lesson are you having after this?” Kevin asked Jaein interestedly.  “Mathematics.” She cringed. “You don’t like solving problems?” Kiseop questioned. “I’m bad with equations.” She shuddered at the mere thought of solving them. “I know how you feel.” Eli raised his hand up for a high-five. Jaein awkwardly slapped it as she gave him a smile.

 

“That’s okay. I’ll tutor you if you need any help.” Kiseop warmly suggested. Jaein returned him a grateful smile as she stood up to place back her bowl. “Then, I’ll meet you in the library this afternoon Kiseop oppa.” Jaein waved.

 

Dongho suspiciously eyed Kiseop. ‘Eh? Kiseop hyung is going to tutor her? He doesn’t even help me or any of us in studies. So why is he being so helpful to her? Wait, why aren’t any of the hyungs complaining? Do they know something that I don’t? This is not good. Stalker, I am going to stalk you.’

 

 


CommentandSubscribe~