Asleep in the boys' dorm.

"Because I know we're fated."

Chaos - She is coming

 

Your POV

 

Classes had ended and students were pouring out of the classrooms. I dazedly picked up my back and walked towards the exit. I caught a glimpse of Kiseop oppa and we accidentally made eye contact. Surprised, I turned around to walk the opposite way.

 

‘My tummy is doing that flip-flopy thingy again. Why is it that every time I look at him, my heartbeat accelerates and my cheeks colour?’ I puffed up my cheeks and slowly let out the air. “Jaein!” I turned around only to be greeted by a panting Kiseop oppa. “Are you free?” I paused to think. “I thought I’d introduce you to my friends! Um, so you know, you won’t feel so awkward whenever you see them.” He blabbered. “Ah~ Sure, why not?” I beamed after finally deciding.

 

He burst into a wide smile and pulled me by the hand. I tried hard to catch up with his pace. We arrived at an unfamiliar place. “Wait isn’t this the-” “Boys’ dorm.” He completed my sentence. “I’m not supposed to be anywhere near here!” I backtracked. “Ani, it’s okay! We’ll keep it a secret!” Kiseop oppa pulled me into the room.

 

His room had two beds, one which was tidy and one which was not-so-tidy. There was a study table near the window and there was a big door, which I assumed, leads to the bathroom. “Make yourself at ‘home’. My friends are coming over later.” “Okay.” I nodded. I stared at the messy bed and a brilliant plan came in mind. ‘I should do some cleaning up.’

 

After spending a full 10 minutes of just cleaning up the bed, I noticed that half the room was neat while the other half the room was just plain messy and disorganised. ‘Seems like Kiseop oppa would take some time in the bathroom. Hmm, might as well finish what I was doing.’

 

--

 

Kiseop came out of the bathroom washed and clean. He was wiping his dripping wet hair when he noticed something odd. The room was awfully quiet and it was strangely neat. Cautiously, he took a few steps forward and to his surprise, he saw Jaein sleeping peacefully on the bed.

 

All of a sudden, the door burst open. “Yah stop that!” “Aish stop yelling near my ear!” “No one was talking to you!” “Even so, the screaming part was unnecessary!” “Do I look like I-” Hoon and Dongho stopped when they saw Kiseop glaring at them. “He started it!” “Did not!” Dongho denied.

 

SLAM!

 

Kiseop banged his hand on the table. When he realised what he just did, he swiftly pulled his hand away and looked back at the sleeping figure.

 

‘Phew lucky she’s not a light sleeper.’

 

“Where’s the rest?” Kiseop asked Dongho and Hoon. At that precise moment, Kevin, Eli, Soohyun and AJ arrived.

 

“Hyung,” Dongho called out. “Who’s that? On my bed?” He narrowed his eyes. “Shhh you’ll wake her up.” “HER?!” All of them screamed, obviously shocked. “SHHHHH!” Kiseop hushed them. “Do you know you’re not supposed to bring over a girl to your dorm?” “Who doesn’t? But look, we didn’t do anything! I just wanted to introduce her to you guys but while I was bathing, I guess she fell asleep.”

 

“Since when did Dongho become neat?” Kevin asked, looking around the room, puzzled. “He never was.” Hoon answered. Then everyone exchanged knowing looks. “She must have cleaned the room and got tired that’s why she’s sleeping.” AJ strode over to the bed to look. “Still! She could have slept on Kiseop’s bed instead.” Dongho protested. “Dongho.” Soohyun gave him a stern look. “Stop being so whiny.” “Who is she anyway?” Dongho mumbled.


CommentandSubscribe