Confession?

"Because I know we're fated."

Listen to this :)

 

“Y-you were waiting for me?” Jaein looked at him, extremely astonished. Dongho nodded while he took a good look at her face.

 

“You ran off without even telling me where you were going. So I did what I could, and that was to wait for you.” He told her.

 

Jaein’s heart skipped a million beats. She was mesmerized by his words. ‘He’s not kidding, isn’t he?’

 

“L-look, you’re probably still in slumber land. Y-you’re getting it all wrong. I’m sorry but I’ve got no time for this.” She flustered. ‘He’s a nutcase, why would he be waiting for me? Why is he mixing my feelings around?’

 

“You must think I’m joking.” He chuckled.

 

“Are you?” Jaein asked timidly. ‘Shoot! That wasn’t supposed to come out of me.’

 

Dongho stopped chuckling. “What do you think?” He asked her as he teasingly smirked.

 

The question surprised Jaein. ‘W-what do I think? I…I don’t know. I think you’re making fun of me. Why in the world would you be waiting for me? Is it to embarrass me and make me feel miserable? Is it to pester me and call me a stalker?’

 

Her mind was clouded with questions. Jaein snapped back to reality when Dongho closed the gap in between the two of them. Her eyes popped out as she held her breath.

 

“I wasn’t joking. You wanna know why I waited for you?” Dongho playfully smirked. “Oh?” Jaein blinked.

 

Dongho lowered his head to her ears. Jaein shifted uncomfortably. “I want to make a confession.” He whispered and Jaein swore she heard him smirk.

 

It was as if Jaein’s body system had completely shut off. ‘Did I hear him wrong? Am I imagining things? Confess? Does he like me? Is he going to declare his love for me?”

 

“I-” “No!” Jaein cupped when she realized she had screamed at his face. Dongho cringed at the pitch of her voice. “D-don’t! I-I don’t like you! This isn’t right! Y-you shouldn’t love me. I’m, I’m just a stalker. Our feelings aren’t mutual s-so it won’t w-work out.” She blabbered.

 

Dongho stared at her before he started cracking up. Jaein bit her lip and looked down at the floor. ‘What did I do?’ She mentally slapped herself. Dongho was laughing so hard that his face turned pink.

 

His laughing slowly died. He was wheezing from laughing too much. “What was that for? Love? Mutual feelings? Whoever said about loving you? Oh man, I can’t take this. You even admitted yourself that you’re a stalker!” Dongho snorted and he had to suppress his laughter.

 

Jaein turned different shades of red and she felt a surge of pain in her chest. She bit her lips hard to stop them from quivering. Never in her life had she been so embarrassed. ‘Dongho’s right. Why in the world would he be in love with an idiot like me? He’s a popular guy while I’m just an ordinary smart girl who doesn’t have friends. Seriously, what were you thinking Song Jaein?’

 

Jaein exhaled a shaky breath to calm herself down. “I thought you said you weren’t joking?” She asked him. “I wasn’t. I really did wait for you so that I could talk to you.” Jaein waited for him to continue.

 

“I don’t want you to get too close to Kiseop hyung.”

 

There was an awkward silence. “That’s all?” Jaein spoke. Dongho nodded. “And why do you think I would listen to you again?” She asked. Dongho shrugged.

 

“You do know that there is a fine line distinguished between a confession and a request right?” She questioned him.

 

“Brush up on your sentence structuring Dongho. Words like that can make a girl have her hopes up high and heartbroken if you don’t use it right.” She rolled her eyes and left.

 

Dongho scoffed when the hallway was clear. “You’re the one who’s dense pabo. You need to realize the hidden motive there. Of course it was a confession. I don’t want you to get too close to hyung because, I think I might have just fallen for you.”