Basketball guy & Locker girl.

"Because I know we're fated."

Miss A - Touch

 

Jaein groggily sat up and rubbed her eyes when she heard lots of murmuring. The room instantly became pin-drop silence. Jaein wondered what had caused the noise to stop and to her utmost surprise, seven pair of eyes was staring at her. Jaein gasped and clumsily got up. Unfortunately, she slipped on the quilt and landed on someone.

 

“Ah-ah-ouch.” She opened her eyes to be face to face with Dongho. “Locker girl!” “Basketball guy!” They exclaimed at the same time. “You guys met before?” AJ questioned. Jaein’s face instantly turned red and her heart thumped loudly against her chest. She felt a tap on her shoulder and immediately got the message. Jaein got off Dongho and apologised. “S-s-sorry.”

 

“That’s okay, humans make mistakes.” Eli comforted her, trying hard not to snicker. “Do you mind telling us your name?” Soohyun asked hopefully. “S-song Jaein imnida.” She bowed politely. Kevin, AJ, Eli and Soohyun all introduced themselves, except for Dongho. “Why should you know my name? So that you can stalk me?” Jaein felt herself turn crimson red. “Conceited jerk.” Hoon rolled his eyes.

 

“I heard you hyung.” Dongho said with his eyes still fixed on Jaein. Jaein just sat there quietly looking at her hands. “You’re making her uncomfortable pabo.” Eli bonked Dongho’s head. “Yah!” Dongho gritted his teeth. Out of the blue, Jaein giggled. Everyone looked at her and she realised what she had just done. *Opps*

 

“Ahhhhh~ You like that huh?” Eli had a mischievous look. “Oh no you don’t hyung.” Dongho slowly got up and backed away. “COME HERE YOU!” “YAAAAAAAAH HYUNG!” Eli caught Dongho and wrestled him onto the ground. Dongho was desperately trying to get Eli off him but it was of no use since Eli was too strong.

 

Jaein couldn’t help but let out a light-hearted laugh. She found Dongho’s face amusing, especially when he was struggling and in distress. When Jaein giggled, everyone followed suit. “YAH DON’T LAUGH- YAH THAT HURTS- YAH WON’T ANY OF YOU HELP ME!?” Eli soon got tired and let go of Dongho. He went back to join the guys and they bumped fists with each other. Eli then went over to Jaein and gave her a high-five.

 

“Yah stalker!” Dongho called out. Jaein looked at him and blinked. “You watch. I’m going to get my revenge on you.” Dongho stared at Jaein long enough before giving her a playful grin. Jaein placed her hand over her heart.

 

‘I must be having a fever. Why do I feel this way? Am I suffering from a disease? It feels odd.’ Jaein was in deep thought when Kevin spoke up. “Are you okay?” “Huh?” “Why did you turn so quiet?” “Ah? It’s n-nothing.” Jaein gave him a meek smile. “I don’t think I should stay here any longer.” Jaein stood up and headed towards the door. “See you guys tomorrow.” She opened the door and closed it, slowly sneaking away so that no one would catch her.

 

“Awww I wanted to talk to her but Dongho chased her away.” Hoon eyed Dongho.

“That’s your problem.”

“Bastard.”

“Thanks.” Dongho sarcastically said while making a cute face.

“Retard.” Hoon retaliated.

“An especially handsome one too.” Dongho replied with satisfaction, knowing he had already won.

“Whatever.” Hoon stormed off towards his own dorm.

“ TO BE YOU.” Dongho shouted and chuckled.


CommentandSubscribe(: