Formal introduction.

"Because I know we're fated."

C-real - No no no no no

 

However, the day didn’t turn out so well for Jaein. All the girls completely isolated her and all the guys kept their distance away from her even though some of them were fawning crazily over her. Basically everyone was ignoring Jaein. Now, what Jaein didn’t know was that rumours were being spread around about her and her family.

 

“I heard that her dad is sadistic. He enjoys seeing her being so lonely and depressed.”

 

“If her dad really wanted her to be pure, obedient and not hang out with guys, why not send her to a convent instead?”

 

“Once, I heard that her ex-boyfriend was beaten up to pulp when her dad found out she was going out with him!”

 

“I have a feeling she does bad stuff behind her father’s back. She’s not exactly a saint after all.

 

“She tried to befriend me but I’m just too scared of her family. I don’t want anything bad to happen to me.”

 

“I don’t think I’d be happy if I were friends with her since she can’t even have hang outs with her friends.”

 

Your POV

 

 

The hallways were as chaotic as per usual but oddly, when I stepped out of my dorm, everyone immediately became silent. I took careful steps and walked pass them. I heard a few scoffs but I pretended not to notice it. ‘Did I do anything wrong?’

 

I shook the thought out of my head and headed towards the library. The library had a large array of books. I could spend hours and hours here as the peacefulness calmed me down. I picked up a random fiction book and started to flip it. A photo fell out of the pages. I gasped as it landed near my feet. Glancing around, I looked to see if anyone saw that.

 

I picked up the photo and dusted it a little. It was an old picture of a lady with a baby in her arms and a man was standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders. There was also a boy who looked slightly older than the baby. ‘I wonder whose this is.’ I traced the picture. “Excuse me.” A gruff voice interrupted my thoughts. I shoved the picture into my skirt pocket and moved aside. “Sorry.”

 

Hurriedly, I placed the book back onto the shelf and ran off towards the water fountain. I sat on the cold marble and enjoyed the cool breeze. My hair was swaying softly when it decided to stick onto my lips. I was about to curl it behind my ear when a hand reached out to do it for me before I could. My eyes enlarged and I touched my ear in defense.

 

“Sunbae! Omo you scared me.” He giggled at my reaction. “That wasn’t very nice of you.” I pouted. “I’m sorry~” He flashed me a sweet smile. I couldn’t help but smile back. “Sunbae don’t you have classes?” I looked around to see if any of his classmates were around. “Ummm.” He hesitantly spoke. I gasped in shock. “You didn’t skip class didn’t you?”

 

He laughed and moved closer to me. Suddenly he pinched the tip of my nose and lightly pushed it. “Wah.” I rubbed my poor nose. “What are you doing here? Don’t juniors usually have more classes then seniors?” “My classes don’t start till 10.” He nodded and folded his arms. I looked at him. He looked so perfect. His eyes were so beautiful, and it kind of lures you into it. ‘If appa and omma weren’t so strict about me having a boyfriend, he’d be my ideal type.’

 

“I don’t know your name.” “Huh?” I snapped out of my daydream. “I told you mine that day but you didn’t introduce yourself to me.” “Jinjja? Omo! I was such in a rush that I forgot to.” I stood up and smoothed down my skirt. “Annyeonghasaeyo! I’m Song Jaein and I am very pleased to meet you.” I bowed politely. When I looked back at him he giggled. I blushed. ‘Was that too formal?’

 

“Jaein huh?” I nodded. “Will you call me Kiseop oppa then?”


CommentandSubscribe? c;