Locker.

"Because I know we're fated."

Davichi & T-ara  우리사랑했잖아

 

 

Your POV



*rinnnnnnnngggggg*



The shrilly school bell rang, indicating students that it was break time. I slowly got up from my seat and stacked the books I unpacked from my bag, neatly under the table. Yes, I had eventually found my classroom, and it was all thanks to the basketball guy.



‘I’m halfway though my first day. I hope I get to at least make some friends.’ I exited the classroom with a smile and walked towards the hallway. “Annyeong!” I politely bowed to a group of girls. They gave me a weird stare and walked away. I stood there, unable to process what just happened. ‘Is there something on my face?’ Unsure, I went to the nearest toilet and pushed open the door.



A few girls turned around and glanced at me before they resumed to their chit-chatting session. I went to the mirror to find nothing peculiar on me. Confused, I stepped out of the toilet and headed towards the lockers. My finger traced along the lockers until I stopped at a certain number. ‘Aha! Found my locker~’ I beamed proudly. Strangely, I could feel everyone’s eyes on me.



I blinked a few times before craning my neck to the left. I gasped in shock and my hands instantly went up to my chest. ‘Basketball guy!’ I turned away from him and faced the lockers once again. “T-that shocked me.” I whispered to myself. “Are you really that obsessed with me that you’ve decided to stalk me now?” “D-d-deh?” My attention was diverted back to him. My jaw was left hanging.



He smirked and then casually pointed to the locker. “Ah? I-isn’t this my locker?” I asked him wide eyed. He gave me a disbelieving look. “A-ani?” I asked him again. Everyone started whispering and I felt myself getting red.



“She’s so dumb.”



“I bet she purposely did that to gain attention.”



“Is she trying to seduce him by acting all cute and blur?”



I felt my heart ache. ‘Those aren’t true; I never intended to do those.’ Their words pierced through my heart and I felt myself shattering into broken pieces. I snapped back to reality when the basketball guy went closer to me. “What’s your locker number?” “188.” “Ahhhhh, no wonder you mistook my locker for yours.” “Mwo?” I looked at him, baffled. “This,” he pointed downwards, “is the SENIOR section. JUNIOR lockers are over there.” He pointed to the other side of the hallway.



Everyone started giggling again. I took a deep breath and bowed to thank him before I sped off. ‘That- was- so- HUMILIATING.’ I leaned against the wall. ‘What a way to start the year Jaein. Congrats.’



Still feeling embarrassed, I decided to go check out the place that I found interesting earlier on, and it was no other than the big and spacious free area, where the water fountain was. I gaped at the beautiful scenery and my heart started squealing. “It’s so pretty~” I went over to the fountain and lightly touched the marble. The waters reflected my reflection and I started to make funny faces. ‘Ack! I hope no one saw that.’ I straightened myself and looked around.

Dongho’s POV



“What the hell is she doing?” I raised one of my eyebrows, amused.



“Oh, Dongho there you are!” Kevin hyung approached me. “We’ve been searching for you.” Eli hyung pushed my head. “Yah hyung!” I blocked him with my arm. “Who’s that?” Kevin asked me while nodding towards her. “Just someone.” “I’ve never seen her before. Do you like her Dongho?” “Oooooooh, the maknae has a crush on someone!” Eli hyung gave me a noogie. “Hyung that hurts!” I smacked his hands so that he would release me.



When Eli hyung let go of me, I immediately tidied my messed up hair.

 

‘Now that Kevin hyung mentioned it, I am curious about it. I wonder what's your name.’



 

DoCommentandSubscribe(: