Love at first sight?

"Because I know we're fated."

Infinite - 맡겨

 

“OW!” A guy yelped and pushed Jaein, which sent her tumbling towards the ground. “That ing hurts.” He hissed. Jaein gasped and immediately stood up. “I-I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it.” She bowed several times. “What the hell. Would you like it if I stepped on your foot?” “I-I’m sorry it was a-” Before Jaein could even finish her apology, the guy stomped on Jaein’s feet. Everyone turned to look at the source of the commotion.

 

‘Ouch!’ Jaein stepped back and a few tears were threatening to come out of Jaein’s eyes but she stopped herself by biting her lips. ‘I’m a big girl now. I’m not supposed to cry.’ “I’m really sorry.” This time Jaein bowed and she stayed there, not lifting her head up. “Sorry are for losers.” A few whispers were heard coming from the students but Jaein endured the pain.

 

“Are you okay?” A guy approached Jaein. Jaein simply nodded and looked up to see him. “I’m fine, thank you.” Jaein smiled at him. “I see you’re new here?” “First year.” “Oh. I’m in my senior years so, I’m your sunbae then!” He smiled proudly. “Lee Kiseop. If you need anything, just search for me okay?” Kiseop extended his hand out.

 

Jaein blushed and shook his hand. “I have to get going now sunbae. Thank you once again!” Jaein waved as she hurriedly walked off. ‘She didn’t tell me her name.’ Kiseop slid his hands into his pocket and smiled.

 

---

 

“Yah gimme back my chicken pie!” Dongho yelled. “That’s no way to talk to your hyung!” A guy with short hair with fringe covering his eyes screamed back at him. “I don’t care! You took my chicken pie! So you need to give it back hyung!” Hoon scowled as he harshly dumped the chicken pie back onto the plate. “You are so selfish Dongho.” “Thank you.” Dongho sarcastically replied.

 

Kiseop came into the room, smiling. “What’s up with you?” Dongho looked at Kiseop in disgust. “He must have met someone pretty.” Eli joined in the conversation. “ Is she a junior?” Kevin asked. Kiseop managed a smirk. Everyone became curious and started to question Kiseop about her, except for Dongho. “Whatever. I’m going to go shoot some hoops.” Dongho stood up from his seat and left, uninterested.

 

Dongho’ POV

 

*thump thump thump*

 

The sound of the bouncing basketball echoed in the empty court. I leapt into the air and aimed the ball into the hoop. It went in and I chased after it as it rolled towards the bleachers. I dribbled the ball a few more times before picking it up. There was a burn in my throat so I figured out that I needed to get a drink. I went to my bag and slung it across my shoulder as I headed to the cafeteria.

 

“Dongho oppa!” A few girls screamed my name at the top of their lungs.

 

“Dongho oppa you are so awesome!”

 

“Dongho oppa will you be my boyfriend?”

 

“Dongho oppa my mum said she wanted to meet you!”

 

“Wait what the hell for?”

 

“She wants to meet her future son-in-law duh!”

 

I smirked and strode over to the drinks stall. I bought a bottle of vitamin water and got two chocolate croissants. I was chomping on the bread as I excited the cafeteria. ‘Since today we’re all free from lessons, I’ve got nothing to do. One thing’s for sure, I’m certainly not returning to that room.’ I was glancing around to find a place that I could possibly go to.

 

Then, at that very moment and that very time, I saw her. She had a petite little body and long wavy auburn hair that reached her waist which was tied sideways, her lips were pink and pouty and her eyes kind of twinkled.

 

It gradually dawned on me that I started to believe love at first sight. It was as if I was drawn towards her and there was a string that was connecting our pinkies. Then everything around me seemed to blur out. She looked so helpless, so lost, and I felt the need to help her. Unconsciously, I dropped my basketball and it rolled to her feet.

 

“Oh!” She picked it up delicately. She looked around for the owner and that was when she spotted me. Slowly, she inched towards me and handed me the ball. “Is this yours?” She asked me politely. I took the ball away from her and snapped back to reality. “Of course it is! Does this look like it has your name on it?” She blinked a few times and stepped back.

 

“I’m sorry! I was just asking.” I looked at her from head to toe and noticed that she was staring at me. “What?” “Huh?” “I know I’m handsome and all but you don’t have to look at me that way.” “Ah? Oh mianhae. I didn’t mean to. Umm,” She looked hesitant.

 

I raised an eyebrow. “I think I’m lost. Do you possibly know where my class is?” She told me her class. “That class in on the second floor of building L.” I thought she would clearly understand what I had just said but she had an even confused look plastered on her face. “That’s the thing. I don’t know where the building is. I asked everyone but no one seemed to want to help me. While the students were being escorted, I wasn’t with them.” She sheepishly smiled.

 

I face palmed myself. ‘Is this girl for real?’


Kekekeke :3

CommentandSubscribe