three ♚

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae--"

 

Suddenly I can't speak, like there's a big lump in my throat. My chest is heavy, I can feel myself breathing heavily and choking on my own saliva. I watch Taehyung as he kiss Jungkook on his neck. His eyes close and when he opened his eyes, our eyes met. He stop kissing Jungkook and he look shocked.

 

"J-jihoon?" he said and Jungkook turn around looking shock also. Tears started to fall from my eyes down to cheeks, "T-tae.. you're cheating on me."

 

Taehyung's eyes widen and he was about to ran to me but I stopped him, "N-no! Stop there Tae!"

 

"Jihoon please I can explain!" He said and I shook my head in disbelief, what I just saw earlier is a proof of his betrayal. I started to sob and I bit my lips to stop my cries. "No, you don't need to explain Tae.. we are.."

 

I saw his eyes widen and he have tears also dripping down his cheeks. It's the time I am so afraid of, "Tae I think we need to-"

 

"No Jihoon! We can't! Please Jihoonie baby I beg you! No!" Taehyung said and ran to me, hugging me in his arms. The feeling of being safe and loved in Taehyung's embrace is so good. It'd made me don't want to let him go but now, I can only feel betrayal and heartbreaks. I let him hug me while I'm sobbing in his chest, then I made my hands to cup his cheeks as we share stares. But it was different, "Answer me honestly Tae," I paused a bit and breath deeply, "Me or my best friend?"

 

"Jihoon." I heard Jungkook called me but I ignore him, "Kim Taehyung. Me or Him?" Taehyung didn't answer and I slowly step backwards. He look at me pleadingly but I ignore it. I can feel myself tearing up harder, "Silence means yes."

 

"Jihoon.. no.." He said and slowly took a step forward. "I-i think.. we need to break up. I-i'm so sorry Taehyung, I hate you but I love you." 

 

After I said that, I started to run fast. I don't know where my feet will bring me but I don't care, I'm so hurt.

 

Then suddenly, I tripped. I fall on the on ground with piles of leaves, stones and woods (in my guess.). I cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter