~Chapter 8~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This is for normal talking situations

This is for a person talking on the other end of a phone call.

 

SEUNGCHEOL'S POV

I froze as I heard what Jeonghan said on the other line.

'WHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!?????' I screamed internally.

"W-W-e are t-too y-young to share a house Han, I still have to do things like asking you to---" I told him while stuttering still can't believe what I heard.

"Do what Cheol? I am suggesting that we should share house. Like 13 members in one house."

'Oh so I misunderstood. Pabo Seungcheol!' I thought while calming down to not further embarass myself more.

"Cheol you're still there?"

"Yeah. What you're trying to suggest is for the two of us to live with another 11 people?" 

"Yes. And you already know who the other 11 people are"

"But would that be okay for them?"

"They won't disagree if we use both of our authority over them, don't you think?"

"But what about their parents? Won't they disagree in something so fast?"

"Don't worry I got it under cover. I will be the one asking them for their permission. You know that I'm pretty close to all of our parents"

"What about the other 11? Do they already know?"

"I called you first so no"

"How should we talk to them?"

"Oh don't worry they'll be happy once I suggest this to them knowing that we have not hanged out for a very long time as one group."

"Well we should discuss it with them tomorrow since it's pretty late for them to be awake."

"Okay. Bye. Night Cheol!!"

"Bye. Night Han"

'Dream of Me. Love you' are the words that I would really like to say to him.

"AISSSSHHHHH!!!! Pabo Seungcheol. Getting misleaded by such words. AIIISSSSHHHH!!! I just embarassed myself to Jeonghan of all people.IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT" I screamed to myself af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter