~Chapter 18~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WONWOO POV

I noticed Hoshi’s sudden change when I heard something drop behind me.

I finished cooking the pancakes quickly and placed a plate in front of him with 3 pancakes, strawberries and chocolate on top as I remembered our group conversation with Woozi yesterday.

FLASHBACK

 ‘Guys, I’m sorry if this is a bit sudden but can I ask you all a favor’ I read the message from an unknown group chat. And the first thing that I saw that it was also Jihoon that created the group chat.

PapaCoups: What is it Jihoon?

MamaJeong: Is something bothering you? It’s rare for you to start a conversation. Moreover, make a group chat.

HongJosh: You can ask anything you want from us Jihoon. We don’t bite hahahaha.

LeeSatan: I think you guys know that I want to ask of you.

Kyeommie: We won’t know what you want to ask from us hyung if you don’t say it clearly.

MoonJun: I think what Jihoon wants to ask us somehow involves the person that is not entered in this group chat.

I chuckled at what Jun wrote as I also noticed that one person from our group was not entered in the group chat.

TheDiva: OMMOOOO!!! JIIHHHOOONNN-HYYUUUNNNGGGG!!!! Is this what I’m thinking it is?

HVC aka Vernon: Hahahaha. Are you taking this to the next step hyung?

MamaJeong: OOHHHHH!!! My Jihoon has grown up. Coups what should we do?

HaoHao: Oh, is it me or I’m sensing another couple brewing up?

PapaCoups: Shut up kiddo.

HaoHao: Are you the one I was referring to hyung? You’re too assuming.

HongJosh: Hahahaha. Nice one Hao.

Kyeommie: Thug-Hao has arrived!!!!

The Diva: BBBUUURRRRNNNNN!!!! Serves you right hyung!!!

Lee Satan: I think we’re going off-course here.

Little Dino: Don’t worry hyung. We will always support you here. So, tell us what you really want, and we’ll help you to the best of our abilities as a part of your family.

MamaJeong: Awwhhhh. My baby has grown up. I’m so proud.

Little Dino: Hyung don’t say that. Someone beside me is sulking.

PapaCoups: Yah!!! I’m not sulking.

MoonJun: You just got find out hyung when you weren’t supposed to be.

HaoHao: As I said earlier hyung. Stop assuming first. Hahaha.

The Diva: BUUURRRRNNNN THE SECOND TIME HYUNNGGGG!!!!

I just scrolled down through the messages as many of them sent a laughing emoticon with Minghao and Vernon sending an emoticon with sunglasses.

I noticed that we were REALLY off-topic.

So, I typed a message.

WONwoo: I think we should go back to Jihoon now.

MinGYU: I think we should go back to Jihoon now.

It seemed that me and Mingyu sent the message at the same time.

HVC aka Vernon: Glad to see the both of you active in this group chat hyungs.

HongJosh: But the both of you are right. Jihoon what is your plan?

Lee Satan: That’s the problem and the favor I want to say to you guys. I don’t have any plan for Soonyoung’s birthday tomorrow. What should I do?

And a series of WHHHAAATTT!!!???? and other exclamations courtesy of Seungkwan, Dokyeom and Jeonghan were sent in the conversation.

I just face-palmed and forgot the fact that it was Lee Jihoon we’re talking about here.

PapaCoups: Fronting Café, right now. Find any excuse you can to get there immediately. No excuses. And don’t let Soonyoung find out. DISMISS TROOP!!!

I was in my room at that time and a series of door opening and closing and “I need to go to somewhere” were heard in the house. I also got dressed and headed out before I met up with Soonyoung in the staircase.

“Are you also heading out Wonwoo?” he asked me as I nodded.

“I need to go to the bookstore to find the continuation of the book I was reading earlier” I replied.

“Okay. Be safe. It’s odd how everyone also went out earlier saying they need to go to the mall. Maybe I should have gone with them?”

“Maybe” I told him as I bid him goodbye and hurriedly exited the house and headed to the Fronting Café which was a bit far from the house and the mall that most of them used as an excuse.

I arrived at the café in around 20 minutes and headed to our usual spot.

All of them were already present and sitting in their usual chairs and I also noticed that even Mingyu was there.

‘So, the empty chair they were always saving for was for him’ I thought as I sat in my place which was beside the now anxious Jihoon.

“Oh my God!!! What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter