~Chapter 11~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NORMAL POV

After Wonwoo's first night in the house, his other friends decided to move in the next day since it was a Friday and they have no classes for the weekend.

Wonwoo was happy to be able to live with his friends under one roof. 

One week passed and almost all of them were accustomed on their new housing arrangement.

All of them got a room each equipped with individual bathroom and big closets. Only the people in the second floor managed to have their own balcony.

The people residing on the first floor are Mingyu, Seungcheol, Vernon, Hoshi, Joshua and Jun. Wonwoo, Woozi, Jeonghan, MInghao, Seungkwan, Seokmin and Chan occupied the second floor. 

After all of them moved in, Seungcheol and Jeonghan assigned all of them on their respective house assignments. 

Cooking: Kim Mingyu, Yoon Jeonghan, Kwon Soonyoung

House Cleaning: Xu Minghao, Lee Chan, Hong Jisoo 

Laundry: Choi Seungcheol, Lee Seokmin, Boo Seungkwan, Chwe Hansol (this include the daily dishwashing chores)

Garden Cleaning: Jeon Wonwoo, Lee Jihoon, Moon Junhui

Some of them were happy with their assignment while some of them reluctantly accepted their house assignment.

The week passed and everyone were always looking forward for their everyday meal.

They just can't get enough of Kim Mingyu's incredible cooking skills.

Even Jeonghan and Hoshi were barely of any help while in the kitchen. All they did for the week is to take care of their groceries,prepare the table an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter