~Chapter 15~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WONWOO’S POV

I froze as I took in what happened.

Kim Mingyu was kissing me. Right on the lips.

I can’t move as I can’t order my body to because of the feeling I have now.

Longing.

I wanted to move but I can’t.

That was when I felt Mingyu’s hold on me loosen and I broke free.

I rushed upstairs and to my room. I sat on the bed and thought about what happened downstairs.

‘What is happening to me? Why am I feeling these kind of things?’ I thought as I went back to bed.

I tossed and turn on my bed, unable to go back to sleep.

I touched my lips and remembered what happened earlier.

‘I still can’t believe that Mingyu kissed me’ I thought as I forced myself to go back to sleep.

But it was a futile attempt.

I ended up falling back to sleep again just in time for the sun to set in.

 

NORMAL POV

The two not knowing, someone witnessed what happened that night.

He smiled as he silently went back to his room and keeping what he witnessed to himself and informing the others when needed to.

“Hey Mingyu, why the hell are you sleeping in the living room?” Jun said as he entered the living room seing MIngyu under the blankets.

Mingyu woke up and saw Jun.

“I arrived late last night” Mingyu said as he tucked himself back in the covers.

“And what might be the reason why you arrived late last night and unable to attend our classes yesterday for the whole day?” Minghao said as he entered the living room after Jun.

“None of your business MInghao” Mingyu replied back getting annoyed.

“Oh, were you with your so-called girlfriend the whole day till last night yesterday?” this time Hoshi entered the living room holding a cup of water from the kitchen.

“So Wonwoo told you about that”

“Yeah, with a hint of sadness and anger from his voice” Woozi said entering the living room after Soonyoung.

That line made Mingyu fully wake up as he stood up from the sofa and immediately went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone.

“That can’t be hyung. Why would that be when he doesn’t remember anything?” Mingyu said as he entered the kitchen.

“HEY FINISH COOKING EARLY, WE’RE ALL GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK TODAY. YOU STILL HAVE TO TAKE A BATH, GET CHANGED AND RETURN THE BLANKET” MInghao shouted.

Mingyu looked back and stared at the blanket.

“Can you please be the one to return it Minghao?” Mingyu pleaded.

“Why should I when I don’t even know who owns it?” MInghao replied.

“It’s Wonwoo’s” Mingyu replied and then went inside the kitchen to start preparing for breakfast.

The people inside the living room looked at each other and decided to do Mingyu’s favor.

Jun went to the second floor and to Wonwoo’s room. He knocked at the door and was opened by a sleepy Wonwoo.

“What happened to you Won? Why do you have heavy eye bags? I thought you slept early?” Jun asked worriedly.

“I stayed up late reading a book. It was so interesting that I didn’t notice the time” Wonwoo lied.

“I’m here to return this” Jun handed Wonwoo the blanket.

“Thank you hyung. So Mingyu woke up already?”

“Yeah. He’s inside the kitchen preparing breakfast. You better prepare now and I’ll call you back when it’s time for breakfast. Seungcheol-hyung told me that we should be ready early so we can be there in the amusement park early and enjoy the whole day”

“Okay hyung, thank you for this”

“Okay”

Wonwoo closed his bedroom door and prepared for the day.

He decided to clear his mind of what happened last night to avoid the others asking him when he starts staring off into space.

After 30 minutes, Jun went back upstairs to call the others who weren't still awake. He also was the one that call the people who weren't still awake in the first floor.

All of them ate their breakfast in the exception of Mingyu who was currently in his room to prepare for their so-called outing later. He was instructed to wear comfortable and normal clothing by Seungcheol.

They gathered in the living room to wait for Mingyu and the dishwashing team to finish before they can go.

They decided to use one big van that can fit all of them because Seungcheol doesn't want to leave any one out when they are having fun inside the car.

The 13 of them gathered in the living room and headed out not forgetting to lock the house.

Seungcheol appointed Mingyu as the driver for the day as punishment for not attending his class the whole day yesterday. He just shrugged it off and got the key from Seungcheol.

Their arrrangement went like this, Mingyu on the driver's seat and Jeonghan and Seungcheol on the passengers' seat since it is good for two people. On the second row, Jisoo, Minghao and Jun were seated. On the third row, Dokyeom, Dino and Vernon were seated.  On the fourth row, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Seungkwan were seated.

Jeonghan and Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter