~Chapter 21~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NORMAL POV

It is once again a school day for the 13 boys.

As usual, Mingyu is the first one up to make breakfast for the other twelve and go to school before anyone else.

He is currently beating some eggs for some scrambled eggs when he heard footsteps approaching the kitchen.

He turned around to greet whoever the person may be expecting it to be someone from his hyungs but froze when it turned out to be Wonwoo.

He turned back to his work ignoring the new presence inside the room but was stopped when Wonwoo spoke.

“Your bowl is almost empty Mingyu. You should not beat the eggs that hard” Wonwoo said as he went near the fridge to get some milk.

Mingyu stopped his actions when he realized that almost all the egg he was mixing earlier are now out of the bowl scattered around the tabletop.

“Maybe I can help you make the eggs?” Wonwoo asked as he finished his glass of milk and was about to get some eggs from the pantry when Mingyu stopped him.

“No, its okay. I can do these by myself” Mingyu replied in a monotone voice hiding all his emotions because he won’t definitely admit being embarrassed in front of him.

“You’re the one making breakfast every day Mingyu. This is the only way we can repay you for always making delicious foods for us.”

Mingyu was about to retort back some excuse when Wonwoo stopped him.

“And no buts this time. You have done many things Mingyu. You can clean that up and get ready for school because I think that its almost time for you to go. You’re always out by 7 in the morning, right?” Wonwoo said in a voice that is very familiar to Mingyu as he started cracking some eggs.

Mingyu looked at the clock and indeed it was almost seven.

He always went out by seven in the morning just in time for some of the people to wake up and eat breakfast.

Mingyu learned that by the years he can’t defy Wonwoo (a/n: because he is that whipped but can’t admit it at this part of the story yet but hopefully soon 😊😊). So, he just went to get a clean rug and a mop to clean his mess.

The two of them worked in silence. Mingyu cleaning up the tabletop and mopping the floor and Wonwoo cooking up the eggs.

After Mingyu finished cleaning up the eggs, he decided to heat up some of the leftover food left from Soonyoung’s surprise birthday party.

“Hey Gyu, can I ask you the favor?” Wonwoo asked making Mingyu freeze.

He looked at Wonwoo in surprise when he realized that Wonwoo really called him that once again and asked him a question. Not trusting his mouth to reply, he just nodded his head.

“Can you wake the others up? I’m sure that some of them are already up but some of them are still sleeping at this time because the food might get cold”

Mingyu got out form his stupor and replied with a small okay making Wonwoo smile.

“Thank you”

Mingyu immediately headed out the kitchen hiding his blushing face that is caused because of seeing Wonwoo’s million-dollar smiling face. (a/n: And according to him may even rival Dokyeom and even the sun’s radiance because he is really that whipped but chose to hide it).

Mingyu started walking to the sleeping quarters of his friends situated at the first floor.

He knocked on the first door he came through and was replied with a ‘Come In’.

He opened the door and saw Seungcheol and Jeonghan in the room with the latter fixing up the former’s tie.

“Breakfast is ready hyungs.”

“Thanks, Mingyu. We’ll go out after I fix his tie” Jeonghan answered for him. Seungcheol looked at Mingyu with a glare.

Mingyu replied with a smirk.

“Jeonghan-hyung, Seungcheol-hyung has a secret he wants to tell you” Mingyu said to tease the eldest and immediately closed the door to get out. He can hear his hyung shout after him.

He then went on the next bedroom which was Joshua’s.

He was about to knock when the door opened and out came Joshua.

“Is breakfast ready?” the older asked.

“Yes. But hyung can you help me wake the others up?”

“Sure. I’ll get started with the people on the second floor. Finish waking up the people in this floor”

“Okay hyung. Thanks”

They parted ways and started waking up the other people that are still sleeping.

 

WONWOO POV

I woke up earlier today than I expected. And because I don’t want to be late for school if I fall asleep again, I decided to just get up, get myself ready for school, eat breakfast and wait for the others to finish their own morning routines.

I got ready for school and went to the kitchen to eat some food or maybe even help Mingyu make some of the food because I think that it is still early for all the food to get ready. Maybe I should really help as payment for the foods he always prepares for us.

I was right because as soon as I stepped into the kitchen, Mingyu was still there beating some eggs. He turned around, saw me, and turned back to finish beating the eggs he was working on.

I went to the fridge to help myself with some milk and ask some work from Mingyu.

I looked at his direction and noticed that there were a lot of beaten eggs now on the tabletop and some on the floor.

“Your bowl is almost empty Mingyu. You should not beat the eggs that hard” I told him as I finished my milk.

He looked at his bowl and sighed knowing that he had to redo his work.

I thought that this was my cue to offer some help in cooking.

“Maybe I can help you make the eggs?” and I walked to the place where the eggs are kept but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter