~Chapter 4~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEON WONWOO

I went to school early today. I don't know why but I think today will be a good day in school. And everytime I have this feeling, something good always happen.

I sat on my chair and took a book out of my bag. I wanted to continue reading the novel I was reading last evening.

I continued reading even though some of my clasmates arrived.

"WONWOOOOOO!!!!!!" someone yelled my name.

I looked at the door and saw Dokyeom smiling very wide at me. He merrily skipped towards my desk.

"Good morning Wonwoo-ya" he greeted me his unfaltering big smile.

"Good morning Dokyeom" I greeted back as I smiled at him.

He then went to his seat which was in front of me. 

"Wonwoo-ya, did you do your Math assignment?" he turned back and asked me.

"Yes I did. But why?" I asked but knowing where this will lead.

"Can you let me borrow it. Please?" he told me while holding his hands together and then giving me a pleading look.

"Dokyeommie, why do you always forget to make your assignments?" I asked him as I handed him my Math notebook.

"Hehehehehehe. Assignments are always at the back part of my head. I can only remember them when I'm in school the next day." he laughed and then immediately worked on his assignment.

I then returned back on reading my book.

Vernon and Dino arrived and then greeted both of us a good morning. Vernon sat beside Dokyeom and Dino sat in front of Vernon. The 4 of us talked while Dokyeom furiously finished his Math homework. We stopped talking when we heard some girls talking about the new transfer students that are coming today.

"That's right. I heard from Mr.Kim that 2 of the tranferees will be in our class and the other 3 will be on Hoshi-hyung's class" Vernon told us.

I don't really care if we get a new classmate or not as long as they are not annoying.

I can hear the noise from outside of our classroom. I immediately knew that they were our new classmates.

The door opened and the 2 figures went in.

Our classroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter