~Chapter 14~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WONWOO’S POV

After I witnessed the event downstairs, I hurriedly and quietly went back to my room to think.

‘What are they talking about? I have no recollection of such accident.’ I thought as I sat at the edge of my bed.

That was then when I decided to ask them about it later.

‘For now, I’m tired so I’ll go back to sleep.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~DREAM~~~

“Hey, it’s a promise, right?”

“Yeah, of course. Promises aren’t meant to be broken, they are meant to be kept”

“You promised. A thousand needles will prick you if you break a promise. Remember that.”

“I Promise. Pinky Swear!!!”

“Hahahahaha. Pinky Swear. Kim Mingyu”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

NORMAL POV

That night, everyone had a peaceful and quiet sleep.

The next day, everyone had the same morning routine: Seokmin, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Jun and Dino waking up late, Mingyu waking up extra early to prepare breakfast and leave the house first, Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jisoo cleaning up their mess during dinner last night and Wonwoo, Jihoon, Vernon and Minghao preparing for school.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE US UP EARLY!!!!” and “BREAKFAST IS READY!!!” were heard repeating that early morning. The complaints from the Comedy Trio and the calling from Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

That morning, Wonwoo was unusually very very very quiet. Not that kind of different according to others but Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Woozi and Hoshi noticed this.

“Hey Wonwoo, you okay?” Jeonghan asked as he took a bite from his toast.

“Yeah, you’re particularly very quiet this morning. Anything wrong?” Woozi asked as he looked over at Wonwoo.

“What do you mean that he is particularly quiet hyung when he is silent and quiet all the time?” Dokyeom asked as he ate his sausage.

“Nothing is wrong with me hyung. I just had a bad dream last night so I wasn’t able to sleep well” Wonwoo replied with a smile.

“Well if you say so” Seungcheol said as he dismissed his worries earlier.

The morning noise inside the house, courtesy of the BooSeokSoon Comedy Trio, continued as the rest of them readied themselves for school.

The 12 of them then went to their school and to their respective classes.

Wonwoo, with his 5 friends arrived in their classroom and went to their respective seats.

Wonwoo went to his seat and noticed that Mingyu wasn’t there.

‘Maybe with his girlfriend yesterday’ he thought as he once again felt the strange pain from his chest.

He sat down and took a book from his bag to read.

Their classes started but Mingyu didn’t came to all of their classes that morning.

Lunch came and Wonwoo’s group gathered in the cafeteria.

“Hyung, I didn’t saw Mingyu-hyung in all our classes this morning” Seungkwan told Seungcheol.

“Is that so? Maybe I should give that kid a beating later” Seungcheol said jokingly.

“Maybe he is with his girlfriend?” Wonwoo suddenly said.

“What girlfriend are you talking about Wonwoo?” Jeonghan asked.

“I saw him with some girl yesterday” he replied.

“Yesterday? Where?” Hoshi asked.

“Near the comfort room at our floor” Wonwoo said, showing no emotions.

‘So that’s why…’ the 11 of them thought as they put the pieces together of what might have happened yesterday.

They all spend their remaining lunch time talking about their classes and planning for their break tomorrow.

“Hyung we should take on Woozi-hyung’s offer to that amusement park he promised” Vernon said.

“Yeah that’s a good idea. We should go tomorrow since we didn’t have the time to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter