WE MEET AGAIN

I GOT A BOY

            “Ok guys, I’m off…” Jeonghan gathered his books and shove it all inside his backpack. He was in the library with Jisoo, Soonyoung, Jun and Seokmin.

            “Where are you going?” Jisoo asked.

            “I’m meeting Junghyeon noona in an hour…so I’m just gonna head back to the dorm, shower and go out.”

            “Are you coming back for dinner?” Jisoo asked again.

            “I dunno…maybe…I’ll call you if anything came up…”

            “Jisoo hyung, Jeonghan hyung just meeting his noona…not some random guy, control your jealousy a little…” Jun said, wiggling his eyebrows.

            “I’m not jealous…just concern ok? And besides, how many times that I told y’all we’re not dating.”

            “We see otherwise…right?” Jun looked at Soonyoung and Seokmin. The two nodded in unison.

            “You guys keep on battling, I’m just gonna go…later boys…”

Jeonghan reached his dorm room and heard the sound of woman giggling coming from the inside. He opened the door and saw Seungcheol at his desk, with a girl next to him. His chest tightened.

            “I’m back…” Jeonghan said, taking off his shoes.

            “Hey…” Seungcheol greeted him. “You’re early…”

            “Yeah…”

            “Um…this is my friend Mina…that is my roommate Jeonghan…” Seungcheol said, introducing the two.

            “Hi…Seungcheol told me about you…nice to meet you…”

            “Nice to meet you too Mina ssi…” Jeonghan shook hands with the girl. “So, you and Seungcheol in the same class?”

            “Not really…but we take the same subject…”

            “Ok…go on with your work, don’t let me interrupt…” Jeonghan took his towel and change of clothes and went to the bathroom.

            “He’s cute…” Mina said, nudging Seungcheol on his shoulder.

            “Why? You like him?” Seungcheol looked at her.

            “Kinda…” Mina smiled shyly.

            “I’m sorry but he’s batting for your team…” Seungcheol grinned.

            “He did?” Mina’s eyes widened.

            “Yup…”

            “Aww…why does the cute one always swing the other way?” she pouted.

Jeonghan got out of the bathroom fully clothed and ready to go. He saw Mina was still there.

            “You’re going out somewhere?” Seungcheol asked.

            “Yeah…meeting my sister…later…” grabbing his wallet, Jeonghan went to the door.

What he heard as he walked out the door left him with crushed heart.

            “Seungcheol ah, you owe me a date…” Mina said, clasping her hands.

            “Yes honey…let’s get the work done and I’ll bring you to dinner…”

            “That’s my baby…”

*Just like what I expected, Seungcheol is straight and that girl is his girlfriend…* Jeonghan tried to smile but who was he kidding…another heart break coming his way.

****************************

            “Hey baby boy…” Junghyeon ruffled Jeonghan’s hair as she took a seat in front of him.

            “You’re late noona…”

            “Heavy traffic…and I’m just got off work…have you ordered?” Junghyeon looked around the small café. She and Jeonghan love to hang out there together.

            “Yeah…your fave spaghetti Carbonara with iced lemon tea…”

            “That’s my brother…so, how was school?” Junghyeon asked.

            “Great…classes are killer but I think I can manage…being a third year student is not easy…”

            “Been there done that…how’s Jisoo?”

            “He’s ok…he just got back from LA couple of days ago…family matters…”

While eating…

            “So, actually there’s something I gotta tell you…” Junghyeon said, looking at her brother.

            “You’re getting married? Who’s the guy? Is he being good to you?”

            “No! I’m not getting married…how come I’m gonna get married when I’m not dating anyone…”

            “Mom gonna nag I’m telling you noona…” Jeonghan smiled.

            “I know…that’s why I’m avoiding home right now…anyway…I need a favour…”

            “Favour? What kind of favour are we talking about?” Jeonghan frowned.

            “Um…do a photo shoot with me…wedding pictorial…”

Jeonghan paused for a while.

            “I knew it! There must be a catch if you asking me out for dinner out of the blue…”

            “Ok, ok…hear me out first…remember that shoot you did with me the last time?”

Jeonghan nodded…how he could forget that fateful day when he met Seungcheol for the first time.

            “What about it?”

            “Well…the editor-in-chief liked the pictures and she specifically asked for the ‘female’…” Junghyeon made air quote. “Model that was in the shoot…”

            “Did you explain to her that I’m not exactly a female?”

            “I did…and she still wants you…apparently she took a fond of you in those dresses and she wants you to model in the magazine’s big wedding edition…”

            “Noona…”

            “Look…here’s the deal…this time you will get paid for real and it’s quite high since you’re a rookie…”

            “I’m not even a model noona…”

            “Maybe this is your first step…” Junghyeon chuckled.

            “This is not funny noona…I mean…cross dressing is not my forte…yes, I may look like a girl but I’m a guy…”

            “Just this once Han…please…”

            “You said that the last time…”

            “I know, I know…but please Han…I’m really asking you for a favour…besides, you’ll earn 2 grand for this…”

            “You know it’s not about the money…”

            “Please…” Junghyeon clasped her hands together and making puppy eyes. “Pretty please…”

            “Fine…I’ll do it…” Jeonghan gave in. He knew that he will do anything for his sister. “Looks like I’m gonna be a mute model again.” He sighed.

Junghyeon got up from her seat, cupped Jeonghan’s face and kissed her brother’s cheeks.

            “Thank you so much Han! I know I can count on you…”

            “You kiss me in public again noona…” Jeonghan looked around and saw eyes were on them.

            “What wrong with that? I’m your older sister…” Junghyeon said, emphasizing the word older sister. “The shoot is on Saturday…I’ll pick you up around 8 a.m., ok?”

            “That early?”

            “Yup baby boy…”

Looks like Jeonghan had to sacrifice his beloved Saturday morning then.

***********************************

            “I can’t believe you got me another wedding gig hyung…” Seungcheol leaned against the seat of the van. He was on his way to a photo shoot location. Baekho called him a few days ago saying that a magazine editor wanted him to model for a shoot.

            “ it up Cheol ah…it’s nothing new and I heard that you’ll be pairing with that previous model…what was her name…Hannie?”

Seungcheol’s ears perked up from hearing the name.

            “She’ll be my partner?” Seungcheol asked in disbelief.

            “Yup…maybe this time you could ask for his number…” Baekho smiled. “Besides, you could use the extra money for school right?”

            “I guess…”

*************************************

            “We meet again baby boy…” Uee said as Jeonghan walked into the makeup tent.

            “Hi noona…” Jeonghan waved.

            “Let’s get working…”

            “The things I would do for my sister…” he shook his head.

            “Jeonghan ah, put this corset on…” Kahi handed a white coloured piece of clothing to him.

            “How do I put it on?” Jeonghan asked, not knowing what to do.

            “Just like you wear a tank top…”

He fumbled through the laces but somehow managed to wear the under corset. As Kahi pulled tight the laces, Jeonghan can’t help but gasp when he felt the clothes wrapped around his body.

            “I wonder why bride want to go all through this…”

            “Because they’re woman…you guys will never understand…” Kahi said tying the laces together. “Is it too tight?”

            “I can manage…it’s a lot tighter when I was doing the first shoot…”

            “Good…”

Junghyeon walked in when Jeonghan just finished wearing the first dress.

             “The male model just arrived…we’ll begin in 20 minutes ok?” she said and left.

            “Alright…Lizzy, you can start now…”

            “Nae unnie…painting time!” Lizzy twirled her makeup brush.

Jeonghan took a last look of himself in the mirror.

            “Who would’ve known I would be cross dressing doing a wedding shoot…” he shook his head.

            “Cheer up baby boy…it’s not that bad…Elle Magazine editor-in-chief wanted you…” Kahi fix the few strand of Jeonghan loose hair.

            “Did people know that I’m a guy?”

            “A few people…the main staffs…don’t worry, this will end soon before you know it…”

            “I hope so noona…” Jeonghan took a deep breath and gathered the long flowy skirt and stepped outside.

Seungcheol was nervous when he went out to the shooting area. The veranda looking over the vast green of the resort was somewhat calming.

            “You’re ready Seungcheol ssi?” Junghyeon asked, smiling.

            “Ready as I’ll ever be…”

            “Junghyeon ah, we can begin now…” Kahi said.

Jeonghan walked out to the veranda and his breath stopped for a second. The guy in front of him turned around.

*Oh !*