WORK MODE

I GOT A BOY

It was comfortable working with this pretty girl…more than Seungcheol thought it would be. He was expecting some death glares or at least a frown when he put his hand on her body but it didn’t happen. Although…she’s been on the quiet side…he never heard she spoke a word…she either smiled or nodded whenever the photographer gave her directions…maybe all professional models are like that…they don’t talk to newbies or at least to a newbie like Seungcheol.

            “Hannie ah…could you arched your back and put one arm around Seungcheol’s neck?” Ms. Yoon the photographer said.

Hannie…even her name is beautiful. Again…no words from her…just actions. Seungcheol smiled and she just smiled back.

            “Ok…last change please…”

Seungcheol hold his hand out to help her down the pedestal and she took it with a small nod and a smile.

            “Thanks…” her first word. Seungcheol was dazed…her voice is captivating…not your average girly voice but still resonates in his ears.

            “Let’s get you change…” Baekho said.

            “Ah nae…” Seungcheol followed him to the changing room at the back.

While changing…

            “Good job Seungcheol ah…” Baekho said as he helped Seungcheol with his jacket. “I heard praises from the staffs…” he smiled.

            “That’s good to hear…hyung…”

            “Hmm?”      

            “That girl…she’s beautiful isn’t she?”

            “Who? The model you’re working with?”

            “Yeah…” Seungcheol nodded. He still can see her smile.

            “She alright I guess…” Baekho hyung said nonchalantly.

He can’t believe this hyung…is he blind or something?

            “Alright? You’ve gotta be kidding me hyung…she’s drop dead gorgeous…”

            “Well…I’ve seen prettier girls…”

            “ doesn’t count…”

            “Yaa!” he smacked the back of Seungcheol’s head. “Smart !”

The staffs smiling, looking at them. This job turned out to be a blessing to Seungcheol anyway. He just found his love.

            “Stop day dreaming and put on this belt…” Baekho shove him a dark colored belt.

            “Hyung…do you think I could get her number?” Seungcheol asked.

            “Are you crazy? Just concentrate on the job and stop being a lover boy…that girl probably had guys lined up for her…”

Baekho words made Seungcheol stop his track. It’s true at some point…someone as pretty as her should be popular among guys…and being model, she must be surrounded by good looking men.

Suddenly it felt like someone just pour down a gallon of water over Seungcheol’s head.

Jeonghan is still thinking about the boy…he was cute…what the heck…he’s smokin’ hot. Blonde hair and those eyes…it’s dreamy. He had to compose himself and tried not to get caught staring at the other guy. Jeonghan always knew that he was attracted to boys and this guy probably the most good looking he ever laid his eyes on…ok maybe not the most good looking but there’s something about him captivates Jeonghan. He was busting his off trying to be as professional as he can be but it was damn hard with this guy’s hands all over him.

When he offered his hand when Jeonghan was walking down the pedestal, his heart skipped a beat. Jeonghan said thanks to him and immediately regret it…he knew that Jeonghan was not a girl.

Jeonghan slumped on the seat after taking off the heavy wedding dress. Kahi was busy fanning him while Uee fixing his makeup. Who knew wearing a wedding dress could be this hot? He wonders how the brides put up with it.

            “Are you sure you haven’t modelled professionally?” Lizzy asked.

            “No…I posed a few fitting job for Junghyeon noona’s friends and that’s it…” Jeonghan said, gulping down the water to quench his thirst.

            “Go easy on the water Jeonghan…you wouldn’t want to go the bathroom with this dress on…” Kahi grabbed the next piece of wedding dress that he needs to wear.

            “Just get me an empty bottle and I’m good to go noona…” Jeonghan said with a grin.

            “Ewww…gross…” Uee frowned, pinching Jeonghan’s cheek.

            “Let’s get you in this before your sister went frantic…” Kahi said.

Seungcheol was sure his jaw dropped to the floor when he saw ‘Hannie’ walked out from her dressing room wearing a peach coloured ball gown dress with matching veil.

            “Close your mouth and stop drooling Seungcheol…” Baekho nudged the younger guy’s arm.

Seungcheol swallowed hard. He just can’t take his eyes off the girl.

            “Ok…let’s begin…”

A few moments later…

            “That’s a wrap everyone!” Junghyeon said, followed with claps from the staffs.

Jeonghan lets out a sigh…he was holding his breath out of nervousness…being so close to Seungcheol is a torture…he barely knew the guy but he already making him feel like he was a school girl that crushing hard on a boy.

            “Here…” Seungcheol handed a bottle of water.

Jeonghan was about to say thank you but stopped himself…instead, he just smiled at the guy.

            “Hannie…lets go…” Kahi said, much to Jeonghan’s delight. He got up, gave a small nod to Seungcheol and walked away.

Then…

            “Hannie ssi…” Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan by the wrist.

            “Seungcheol…we gotta go now…” Baekho came before Seungcheol could say anything. “Seungcheol ah…”

            “Um…I’ll see you around…” Seungcheol said, reluctantly letting go of Jeonghan’s hand.

Seungcheol was still thinking about that girl when he was alone in the van while on his way back to the agency.

            “Stop looking like a love sick puppy Seungcheol ah…” Baekho said. “It’s not the first time you’ve seen a girl…”

            “But she’s the only one like that…that face, that hair…” Seungcheol grinned. “Hyung, do you think you could track her down?”

            “It’s not the time for that Seungcheol ah…you need to focus on your career…besides, this is the only time you can work before you’re getting busy with your studies…”

            “But hyung…” Seungcheol pouted. “I just need her name…Hannie doesn’t seems like a real name…”

            “I’ll see what I can do…but no promises…”

            “Thanks hyung…you’re the best!”

Second chapter just because I had to update something to my lovely readers out there...thank you for much for subbing!!!!