TALKING THINGS OUT

I GOT A BOY

It’s been two weeks and Seungcheol is still felt the awkwardness whenever Jeonghan was around. He would avoid coming back to the dorm room unless when Jeonghan wasn’t around or pretended to be sleeping when he knew the other would be coming back or crash at the boys’ room.

Jeonghan would make Jisoo like he’s his own personal Seungcheol alert. He would call Jisoo in advanced asking if Seungcheol was at the dorm or he was with him anywhere.

            “I’m with Seungkwan, Jihoon and Seokmin…Seungcheol? He got class until 4 so I don’t think that he’s gonna be at the dorm…ok…later…” Jisoo hung up the phone. A long sigh escaped his mouth.

            “Jeonghan hyung?” Jihoon asked. “Didn’t Seungcheol hyung called you just now asking about Jeonghan hyung?”

            “Yup… “Jisoo nodded.

            “They still avoiding each other?” Jihoon frowned.

            “Yea…and it’s getting ridiculous! I just wish that they would talk and sort things out and it feels like I’m a messenger between the two…”

            “Just lock them up in a room and force them to talk…” Seungkwan said while flipping the fashion magazine in front of him.

Seungkwan looked up and 3 sets of eyes were on him.

            “What?” he blinked, uncertain about the stares he was getting.

            “That my diva…” Jisoo cupped Seungkwan face and kissed his cheek. “Is a great solution!”

            “It is?” Seungkwan blinked

            “Yup! Thank you Seungkwan ah…you really helped me this time.”

            “Sure…anytime hyung.” he grinned.

********************************

            “Hey, I’m gotta go out for a while…” Jisoo said, grabbing his jacket from his chair.

            “Where are you going?” Seungcheol asked. He was sitting at his desk, just finishing his work.

            “Hansol need someone to go with him to the admin office…”

            “Um…is Jeonghan coming back anytime soon?” he reluctantly asked.

            “No…I don’t think so…he’s having a group discussion with his friends over at the library…”

            “Ok…”

            “Should I get anything for you?”

            “No thanks…I’m good…”

            “I’ll see you later…”

When Jisoo left…

Seungcheol leaned against his chair and sighed. He didn’t know how long this awkwardness would last between him and Jeonghan. He knew he needed to do something about it but it’s just he didn’t have any clue just how to do it. His eyes went to the magazine that stacked up among his books. He opened it and it landed on the page where he and Jeonghan were together for a shoot. Never in a million years had that he would think that Jeonghan was the one that was with him.

Jeonghan looked exactly like a girl in the picture and Seungcheol admitted that he was falling in love at the first sight when he saw ‘her’. But when he found out the truth, he didn’t know what to think, let alone feel. He closed the magazine and chucked it away into the nearby dustbin.

Jeonghan jogged towards the dorm building entrance. He saw Jisoo standing near the door and waved at him.

            “Sorry I’m late, Jimin needs something…”

            “It’s ok…” Jisoo smiled.

            “Let me go get my stuff and we’ll go…”

Jeonghan walked to his room with Jisoo right behind him.

            “Before you ask, Seungcheol is over at the library…study session…” Jisoo said.

            “Ok…” Jeonghan answered, without noticing the sly smiles on Jisoo’s face.

Jeonghan opened the door and stopped.

            “Did you forget anything Jisoo ah?” Seungcheol said. He looked at the door and saw Jeonghan standing there.

            “Sorry Han, but I had to do this…”

Jisoo pushed Jeonghan from the back and slammed the door, locking it from the outside.

            “Jisoo ya!” Jeonghan tried to open the door but failed. “Yaa Hong Jisoo!”

            “Obviously both of you have so many things to say to each other. You two need to talk things out alone…I’m sick being a messenger…I won’t open the door until you guys done. And don’t bother calling the boys…I’ve already warned them. Besides, the key is with me no one can open the door unless it was me.”

            “I hate you Hong Jisoo!” Jeonghan yelled.

            “No Yoon Jeonghan, you love me! Later…”

Jeonghan sighed as he heard Jisoo’s footsteps getting farther and farther. Jisoo wasn’t kidding about this. He took out his phone and dialled a number. The call was connected a few seconds later.

            “Hey hyung…” Chan’s cheerful voice greeted his ear.

            “Can you please come to my room now? Bring a hammer or anything with you and get me out.”

            “Sorry hyung…I’d love to help you but I can’t…”

            “Lee Chan, whose baby are you?”

            “Jeonghan hyung’s…” Chan said.

            “Good, now be good boy and get me out.”

            “I can’t hyung…as much as I wanted to help you but Jisoo hyung made it clear that he will ban us from using his big TV for games.”

            “Lee Chan!”

            “Sorry hyung...bye!”

The was disconnected.

            “Stupid Jisoo!” Jeonghan hissed in annoyance. He kicked his shoes off and walked inside straight to his bed.

            “Hi…” Seungcheol said.

            “Hi…” Jeonghan replied.

After a long awkward silence…

            “Um…” the both of them said in unison, looking at each other.

            “Go ahead…” Jeonghan said.

            “No, no…you first…” Seungcheol declined.

Jeonghan got up and went to his desk. His eyes went to the dustbin and he saw the magazine Seungcheol threw earlier.

            “You hated it that bad huh?” Jeonghan snorted.

*I guess he was disgusted after all…* Jeonghan shook his head.

            “What?” Seungcheol blinked, confused.

            “That…” Jeonghan pointed the bin with his lips.

            “Oh…that…”

            “You don’t have to explain or anything…I would the same if I were you…” he sat on his chair face towards Seungcheol.

Silence…

            “I was shocked…” Seungcheol said. “I was supposed to model with a girl but the girl turned out to be a guy…”

            “You think I want to do that? I was trying to help my sister. For your information, I may look like a girl but don’t do cross dressing for fun…”

            “Why didn’t you tell me when we first met?”

            “I didn’t know it was you until Jun point it out.”

            “You could try once you know…”

            “Hi, I was the one that did the wedding shoot with you, y’know the girl wearing the dress…isn’t exactly what people would say upon meeting someone is it?” Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

Another long silence…

            “Look, I’m sorry if I caused any discomfort to you…I didn’t mean to lie or hide the fact I was the ‘girl’ from you…I know you must feel disgusted…”

            “I’m not disgusted…” Seungcheol cut Jeonghan’s words.

            “If you say so…”

            “Look Jeonghan, I’m sorry if I acted like a jerk…I guess I just needed time to get that fact sink into my head for a while.”

            “Are you ok now? I mean…with all the things that happened.”

            “Yeah…I just hate this awkward feeling between us when I already think you as one of my good friend. Where else could I find someone who would skip class just to stay with me when I’m sick…”

Seungcheol decided to put the whole thing behind and start afresh. Jeonghan had his reasons and he respected that.

            “So, are we cool now?” Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol.

            “Definitely…” he smiled. “Um…by the way…can I say something?”

            “Sure…”

            “You look really pretty that day in those dresses…”

            “Thanks…” Jeonghan could feel his cheeks turning red hearing Seungcheol’s compliment.

Night…at the common lounge…

            “I guess everything is back to normal between you and Seungcheol?” Jisoo said, handing a can of coffee to Jeonghan and plopped on the seat next to him.

            “Not exactly 100% but we’re heading that way…”

            “Aren’t you glad that I make you talk to him?”

            “Yea…but you don’t have to lock me in like that…”

            “Actually, I didn’t lock you…I just pretending doing that…you could’ve escaped if you just pushed the door open.”

            “Yaa Hong Jisoo!”

            “Yes Yoon Jeonghan?” Jisoo grinned.

            “I hate you so much right now…”

            “Nope…you love me…” Jisoo cuddled closer, giggling away. “So, do you still like him?”

            “Yeah…despite all the things that happened…I thought I would at least hate him just a little but I just can’t…”

            “You’re just blinded with love Han…”

            “What am I gonna do Soo? It’s like there’s a big red neon danger sign on his head but I rammed to it anyway…”

            “Which head?”

            “Yaa Hong Jisoo!” Jeonghan yelled, glaring at Jisoo.

            “That is the second time you call me by my full name in less than 5 minutes…” Jisoo laughed.

            “I’m serious Soo…it’s driving me crazy…”

            “Look Han, I can’t help you even if I wanted to…you just have to do what your heart telling you to…”

            “I really hate this…why do I have to fall for a straight guy again?” Jeonghan sighed.

 

They talked things out...hope everything would be ok after this...

Flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!