BADUMP BADUMP

I GOT A BOY

The hall was filled with students and fellow guests.

            “Are you sure we’re at the right area Soo?” Jeonghan looked and saw the stage was a few steps away from where he and Jisoo was seating.

            “Yeah…it says in our card…”

Jeonghan saw Jun, Soonyoung and the rest of the boys taking their seat at the opposite side of the runway.

            “This is cool don’t you think? I’ve never been to a fashion show before.” Jisoo said.

            “Yeah…it’s a good thing we know the lead model…” Jeonghan smiled, waving at the boys.

The fashion show finally started after a commotion with the sound system.

            “I don’t know much about fashion but these clothes are awesome…” Jeonghan whispered to Jisoo as he saw the models walking down the runway.

            “Yeah…they say fashion students from Pledis U were one of the best in the country. Hey, it’s Seungcheol’s turn.”

Jeonghan looked at the entrance and saw Seungcheol was standing there, waiting for his turn. He looked super fine wearing a black full tuxedo. He strutted down the runway and Jeonghan can’t keep his eyes off him. When Seungcheol walked in front of him, their eyes met and Seungcheol gave him a wink. Suddenly, all he can see was Seungcheol and Seungcheol alone.

            “Stop gaping…you’re being too obvious.” Jisoo nudged his shoulder.

Seungcheol had 3 more turn on the runway and every time Jeonghan had his heart skipped a beat looking at the guy. He was indeed falling in love for him and he’s falling hard.

A while later…

            “Hyung! Over here!”  Jun waved at Jeonghan.

He quickly pulled Jisoo’s hand and walked towards the boys.

            “This is so much fun…” Hansol said, almost squealing.

            “You’re just happy to see beautiful girls right?” Seungkwan wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

            “Whatever…” Hansol rolled his eyes.

            “Seungcheol hyung is so cool…I guess that’s how models are like on runway huh?” Seokmin said, followed with nods from the guys.

They were talking when Seungcheol came.  

            “Here comes the star of the show…” Seungkwan said, running towards Seungcheol, giving a hug to the older one.

            “I’m not the star here…just a guy wearing the awesome clothes and parade it around.” Seungcheol smiled, embarrassed by compliments.

            “You’re just being modest hyung…I’m sure the eyes were on you when you walked down the runway…”Soonyoung said.

            “So, do you guy enjoy the show?” Seungcheol asked with his eyes on Jeonghan.

            “Yeah…it’s cool…thanks for inviting us and the awesome front seat…” Jisoo patted Seungcheol’s shoulder.

            “No problem…”

Later that night…

            “Yaa Yoon Jeonghan! You’re still not ready yet?” Jisoo stared at Jeonghan who’s still lying on his bed, covered in blanket.                   

            “Do I have to go? My bed won’t let me…” Jeonghan whined.

            “Get up and get ready!” Jisoo pulled away Jeonghan blanket and tugged his hand. “The boys gonna be here soon and you better hurry…”

            “Fine, fine!” Jeonghan got up and went to the bathroom.

There’s a lot of people at the park to see the fireworks show. Jeonghan and the boys managed to find an empty spot to view the firework.

            “Are you cold?” Wonwoo asked Mingyu, who is sitting between his legs, leaning against the older one’s chest.

            “Nope…I’m good…” Mingyu took Wonwoo’s hands and wrapped them around him. “This is nice…”

            “Urghh! That makes me sick!”” Soonyoung said shaking his head.

            “You’re just jealous hyung…” Mingyu stuck his tongue out at him.

            “I need to find a girlfriend soon…” he sighed.

Jeonghan smiled.

            “Hold up…” Hansol said. “Where’s Seungcheol hyung?”

            “Here I am…”

All of them turned their heads around at Seungcheol’s voice.

            “Sorry I’m late…just got something for us…” Seungcheol put two huge plastic bags full with stuff on the ground. “I got coffee, soda and some chips…”

            “Hyung…100 points for the good sense…” Jun smiled, rummaging through the bags.

Seungcheol took two coffee cans and went towards Jeonghan.

            “Here…” he offered one to him.

            “Thanks…” Jeonghan said, taking the coffee.

Jeonghan swallowed hard when Seungcheol sitting next to him. Their arms touched occasionally and Jeonghan felt his body tensing at the skinship.

            “You looked really good today on the runway…” Jeonghan said, taking a sip of his coffee.

            “You think so? That’s my first time being on the runway…” Seungcheol smiled.

            “No kidding…but you’re a model…”

            “Well, I’ve only done pictorials and that kinda stuff…I’m not exactly a runway material…”

            “Stop being so modest…” Jeonghan nudged Seungcheol’s shoulder.

            “I’m not…”

The firework started soon after. The view was awesome and the way that the bright colours decorated the skies was exceptionally beautiful.

Seungcheol looked to his side and swore that his heart stopped beating for a second. Jeonghan looked so beautiful under the bright lights. His facial features are so defined and when Jeonghan untie his hair, Seungcheol was mesmerized. The way the Jeonghan's hair flowed as if it was in slow motion. He wondered how it felt running his hands through those luscious blonde strands.

*What’s happening to me?* he questioned.

            “What?” Jeonghan said when he felt Seungcheol was staring at him. Blush quickly creeps over his cheeks.

            “No…nothing…” Seungcheol went back looking at the sky. “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” he said as he looked at Jeonghan through the corner of his eyes.

            “Yeah…”

Once the firework was over they moved to the nearby auditorium to see a show by local theatre performers.

            “Too bad the firework was too short, don’t you think?” Seungcheol said, as he and Jeonghan sat next to each other.

            “Yeah…and Jisoo had to drag me all the way here for that…pfft!” Jeonghan scoffed. He looked over and saw Jisoo was talking with Seokmin.

The other boys were huddled together in groups and he realised that he was a little bit far away from the boys.

            “I don’t get this story…” Jeonghan said as his eyes fixed on the performers on the stage. “It’s so confusing…”

            “Yeah…me too…you wanna leave?”

            “I’m too lazy to move…”

            “You really love just to laze around and do nothing huh?”

            “Yeah…one of my fortes…”

They were talking when Seungcheol noticed that Jeonghan being a little too quiet. He looked over and saw Jeonghan was dozing off, hugging his knees close to his chest.

*How adorable…* Seungcheol thought to himself.

Jeonghan’s head swayed to the side as he was fighting the sleep. Seungcheol scooted closer and leaned Jeonghan’s head on his shoulder. His heart raced when he looked at Jeonghan sleeping face…he really looked like an angel, a nickname he learned from the boys. Inching his face closer, Seungcheol lips almost touched Jeonghan’s cheek when he stop suddenly.

*What am I doing?*

 

Another chapter...double update!

BBYONG!!!