AWKWARD

I GOT A BOY

            “No! A little closer…ok, hold it there!” a click. Junghyeon looked at the monitor and frowned. Something was off.

            “Let take a break for 5 minutes ok?”

Jeonghan glanced over his shoulder when Lizzy fixed his makeup.

            “You ok?” Lizzy asked.

He just nodded. When Seungcheol found out he was talking to Jisoo earlier and his real identity, Jeonghan felt the other guy was getting uncomfortable. He noticed the looks in Seungcheol’s eyes and somehow that affected the shoot they had together. Seungcheol wasn’t the guy he was earlier…well, not Jeonghan can blame him or anything. Imagine the girl you worked with is not actually a girl…anyone could get uncomfortable.

            “Cheol ah…what’s wrong?” Baekho asked. “You’re not yourself…”

            “Nothing hyung…just tired I guess…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yes hyung…”

            “Let me get you some water…”

Jisoo came.

            “Look man…I’m so sorry ok? I didn’t know Han gonna be here as your partner.”

            “It’s not your fault…or anybody’s fault.” Seungcheol looked over and his eyes met Jeonghan’s.

The shoot continued but the uncomfortable aura was still around. Felt that he can’t take this any longer, Jeonghan decided to cut the shoot.

            “Noona…” he finally spoke. The secret is out then…so be it.

            “Han ah…” Junghyeon said.

            “Give me 5 minutes ok?”

            “What?”

            “Just 5 minutes…” Jeonghan gathered his skirt.

He grabbed Seungcheol by the wrist and pulled him towards the exit. Baekho was about to chase them but Junghyeon stopped him.

            “Let them sort this out…just give them time. Take 5 everyone!” she said.

Outside…

            “Ok…I know you’re disgusted by this but please just work with me…I promise this the last thing you had to do with me.” Jeonghan said, staring at Seungcheol.

            “I’m not disgusted.”

            “Then what? There’s only a few shots left and like you I wanted to get out of this. Just it up and be professional.”

            “It’s not that easy.” Seungcheol said. He was looking at Jeonghan and he had to admit, he really looked like a girl, a very beautiful girl.

            “You think it’s easy for me? I’m the one who have to wear all of this and had to pretend to be a girl…”

Then…

            “Hey guys…” Jisoo came. “Everyone is waiting for you two…Junghyeon noona said we’re already behind schedule…”

            “Who are you? Her assistant?” Jeonghan stared at Jisoo.

            “Just making myself useful around here…I never thought fashion shoot could be this fun…” Jisoo smiled.

            “Please Seungcheol, just bear this for a little while ok? I beg you…”

Jeonghan walked away.

Taking a deep breath, Seungcheol went back to the shooting area.

            “Seungcheol ah…you ok?” Baekho asked.    

            “I’m fine hyung…let’s get this done…” he bowed. “I’m sorry everyone…I’ll work harder…”

            “Ok, ok…let’s get this on again…” Junghyeon said. “Lizzy, make up fix…”

            “Nae!” Lizzy ran to towards the pair.

The shoot continued again and this time, everything went as planned.  Seungcheol cleared his mind and thankfully he managed to stay in the mood throughout the remaining time.

            “Ok! That’s a wrap people!” Junghyeon said followed with claps and cheer from the staffs.

 Jeonghan was changing when Jisoo came in.

            “Hey Soo…” Jeonghan said, taking off the hose. He was wearing a corset exposing his upper chest and shoulder.

            “I thought I never live to see the day you wear that but I did…” Jisoo grinned. Seeing Jeonghan in a dress still felt new to him.

            “What’s up?”

            “I just wanna say that I’m going back with Seungcheol, maybe I’ll be back late…”

            “It’s ok…I’m gonna crash at Junghyeon noona’s place tonight…”

            “Cool…”

            “Things gonna be difficult now…I can feel it…” Jeonghan sighed. When he finally felt that he and Seungcheol getting on well, this thing happened.

            “Just give the guy some time to adjust…I’m sure he’ll be ok.”

            “I sure hope so…”

**************************************

            “What are you standing up there for?” Jisoo said when he saw Seungcheol looked kinda reluctant to get inside of their dorm room.

            “Nothing…”

            “Jeonghan is not coming back tonight…he went to his sister’s place.”

Seungcheol felt a little relieved when he heard that. They went in and it’s indeed empty in the room.

            “Seungcheol ah…can I say something here?” Jisoo said, sitting on Jeonghan’s bed.

            “What is it?”

            “Jeonghan didn’t do this because he wanted to…he was just helping his sister, just the first time he did the photo shoot with you…”

            “Hold up…you knew about it?” Seungcheol stared at Jisoo.

            “Well, I had some suspicion since I’ve seen the first shoot pictures before when Jeonghan sent some to me while I’m in LA, and when I saw the magazine, my guess was right…”

Seungcheol sighed and slumped on his bed.

            “He’s just trying to help Junghyeon noona…”

            “The photographer? She’s his sister?”

            “Yea…”

Things becoming like a blur to Seungcheol…one thing lead to another and secrets unfolds.

*How am I gonna face him after this?* Seungcheol scratched his un-itchy head.

*****************************************

Things definitely went a little awkward for Jeonghan and Seungcheol after the incident that happened. They tried to avoid each other as much as they could and Jisoo seems to be the middle man every time.

            “Jisoo ah, can I borrow your laptop for a while?” Seungcheol said.

            “Sure…”

            “Thanks man…” Seungcheol went to Jisoo’s desk, open the laptop and went on with his work.

Jisoo’s phone rings. He looked at the screen and it was Jeonghan’s number.

            “Hey Han…”

Seungcheol’s ears perked up at the name.

            “Really? Ok…no I’m good…he’s here…are you sure?” Jisoo glanced over his shoulder slightly and saw Seungcheol stopping typing on the laptop and listening to his conversation.

            “Ok…I’ll call you later…say hi to the boys…” Jisoo hung up the phone.

Seungcheol quickly continued his work, pretending that he wasn’t listening. He didn’t want to get caught trying to eavesdropping Jisoo’s phone call.

            “It’s Jeonghan…”

            “Really?” Seungcheol answered shortly, as if he wasn’t interested.

            “He’s crashing at Mingyu’s room tonight, Wonwoo need him for one on one tutoring…”

            “Ok…”

Meanwhile…

            “Jisoo said hi…” Jeonghan said, taking a seat on Mingyu’s plush bean bag at the middle of the room.

            “Wonwoo need a tutoring? Since when did that happen?” Mingyu looked at his boyfriend who’s sitting at his desk.

            “I dunno…” Wonwoo shrugged.

            “Hyung…” Mingyu stared at Jeonghan. “Is there something you didn’t tell me?”

            “It’s nothing really…”

            “Did you and Jisoo hyung have a fight?” Wonwoo asked.

            “Would I be calling him telling that I’m crashing here tonight?” Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

            “Well, if that’s not the case…” Mingyu scratched his chin. Wonwoo came and plopped next to him, wrapping an arm around the younger one’s waist. “Seungcheol hyung?”

Jeonghan sighed.

            “Seungcheol found out that I was the one that did the shoot with him for the magazine…”

Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each other.

            “He did? How?” Wonwoo asked.

            “Um…I had another shoot last Saturday and Seungcheol happened to be my partner again…Jisoo was there too, we’re talking when Seungcheol came and saw me in my full makeup…”

            “No way!” Mingyu covered his mouth. “Then what happened?”

            “Um…nothing major really but things is not like what it used to be…I mean, I dunno how to face him and I know he had that difficulties too…”

            “Everything will work out sooner or later hyung…” Wonwoo said. “Seungcheol hyung will come around.”

            “Maybe…”

Jeonghan shrugged. It’s gonna be a long time before things went back like they used to be.

 

Another update!!

Things getting awkward for the two. How it will turn out? Stay tuned for the next update!

Anyway, thank u for the birthday wishes!!! You guys are too kind...

Enjoy reading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!