YOU'RE MY FAMILY NOW

I GOT A BOY

Seungcheol kept looking at his watch…it’s Saturday and he was wondering what he was doing at the main hall instead of getting ready for his first date with Jeonghan. One of his lecturers decided to have a tutorial class today and he can’t afford to miss it.

            “Do you have somewhere else to go Cheol?” Jota asked. He smiled as he watched Seungcheol glanced at his wrist once again.

            “Um…I have a date actually…” Seungcheol said bashfully.

            “A date? Really? Who’s the girl? Is she from our department?”

            “No…he’s a music major…”

            “He? Okay…I never thought you would bat for the other team…”

            “Well, neither do I…is that okay with you hyung?”

            “Yeah…love is not about gender…you love who you love…that’s all that matters…” he patted Seungcheol’s thigh. “

            “Thanks hyung…”

Jeonghan laid down his clothes on his bed, deciding on which one he would wear for the day.

            “I never thought this day would come but somehow it did…” Jisoo said, grinning as he sat down on Seungcheol’s bed.

            “I dunno what to wear…” Jeonghan frowned, staring at the garments.

            “Just wear something that you usually does…it doesn’t make any difference…”

            “It’s my first date with Seungcheol…I wanna look nice for him…” he sighed, rummaging his closet once again.

            “Well in that case, you can’t do anything then…’nice’ is something that doesn’t suit you Han…” Jisoo chuckled.

            “You’re not helping me Soo!” Jeonghan glared at his best friend.

            “Ok, ok…my bad…but still…”

            “Hong Jisoo!”

            “Ok, ok…for real now…just wear something that casual and comfortable…like that blue T with jeans…and that varsity jacket…it’s not over the top but still look good on you…”

            “You think so?”

            “I know so…”

Jeonghan picked the clothes and changed.

            “What do you think?” he twirled in front of Jisoo.

            “I have such a good fashion sense…great job Hong Jisoo…” Jisoo patted his own shoulder.

Jeonghan looked into the mirror and liking what he saw.

            “What am I gonna do without you Soo?” Jeonghan said, fixing his hair.

            “Hey, I’m your best friend…it’s my job to make you look good…besides, you and Seungcheol really suit each other…I’m glad that you finally met someone…”

            “I’m just worried about Tae…” Jeonghan sighed at the thought of Taehyung.

            “He’ll be fine…he just need some time to heal the broken heart…”

The door was opened and Seungcheol walked in.

            “Sorry I’m late…my lecturer decided to tell his life story at the end of the class and I can’t escape.”

His eyes went to Jeonghan and he smiled looking at the guy. Jeonghan had a simple t-shirt and jeans on, with his long silky hair tied in a loose ponytail.

            “You look great babe…” Seungcheol went towards Jeonghan and pulled him by the waist. “And smell divine…”

Jisoo cleared his throat with a cough.

            “I’m still here if you haven’t noticed…” he waved with a smile.

            “Sorry…you ready to go?” Seungcheol asked.

            “Yeah…” Jeonghan nodded.

            “Have fun you two…”

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were walking out the dorm’s entrance when Seungcheol suddenly stopped his track.

            “What? You forget anything?” Jeonghan asked.

            “Ajusshi…” Seungcheol said and Jeonghan looked where the guy was staring.

An older man in suit stood near the parking lot next to black limo looking at them. The older man walked over and bowed.

            “Young master Seungcheol…” he said.

            “Deok Hwa ajusshi…” Seungcheol bowed back. “What are you doing here?”

            “I was sent to fetch you…there’s an emergency meeting at the company and you were required to be present…” he said politely.

            “Do I really have to go? I don’t think I’m needed over there…”

            “I’m afraid that you can’t refuse…”

            “But I have important…” Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan next to him.

            “We can reschedule…it’s family matters…I’m sure it’s more important…” Jeonghan said. He was a little sad but there’s nothing he could do.

            “Why don’t you come with me? I’m sure it will end quick…”

            “Are you sure? It’s family…”

            “You’re part of my life now…that means you’re family…” Seungcheol held Jeonghan’s hand and squeezed it gently.

            “Seungcheol ah…”

            “Shall we go now?”

Jeonghan looked around the sophisticated interior of the building that he and Seungcheol entered. There’s employees bowed to them every time they passed and he was getting anxious. He didn’t know that Seungcheol came from such a prestige family.

            “Seungcheol ah…are you sure about me being here?” Jeonghan said as they stepped into the private elevator.

            “Please babe…I don’t want to be alone…being in this place made me suffocate and you’re being a great help being by my side…”

            “But this is private family matters…”

            “I told you…you’re with me now and that’s make you family…” Seungcheol took Jeonghan’s hand and kissed it. “Please…it will be over soon and then we can go…”

They arrived at the 35th floor of the building and the old man ushered them into a conference room.

            “The rest should be arriving soon…can I get you two anything?” he asked.

            “We’re good ajusshi…thank you…” Seungcheol said, taking a seat next to Jeonghan.

The old man disappeared behind the door and Seungcheol were left alone with Jeonghan.

            “Well, this is new…” Jeonghan said, looking at the view from the huge glass wall. “I never knew this side of you…”

            “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you anything about it…I thought it’s not important…” Seungcheol said in apologetic manner.

            “You wanna tell me now?”

            “Well…my parents own this building…and some other businesses in the country…they wanted me to follow in their footsteps like my brother did…but you know how I turn up like right?”

Jeonghan nodded.

            “I basically left the house, lived on my own away from all of this…and I dunno what exactly they wanted when I already said that I don’t want to be a part of this…” Seungcheol sighed.

            “Have you ever regretted your decision?”

            “Not a day in my life…”

The door was opened.

            “Seungwon hyung…” Seungcheol was on his feet when a young man walked in..

            “Seungcheol…”

Jeonghan could feel the death-like stare he gave towards him.

            “Who is that? Your new toy of the week?” Seungwon said, eyes on the pair.

            “This is Jeonghan, my boyfriend…” Seungcheol said while holding Jeonghan’s hand.

            “Boyfriend? Looks like living on your own made you lose your senses…I can’t believe you’re dating a guy…” Seungwon scoffed, rolling his eyes.

            “There’s nothing wrong with that…” Seungcheol’s voice raised a little.

            “Oh really? Disgusting!”

Seungcheol was about lurched forward when a man entered.

            “Father…” Seungcheol bowed.

            “Who is that? I thought this is family thing…” Mr. Choi said glaring at Jeonghan.

            “He’s my boyfriend and I asked him to be here…”

            “Boyfriend? You’ve gotta be kidding me!”

A man entered.

            “I’m Mr. Kim, the appointed lawyer of the late President Choi. So, everyone is here…can we proceed now?” he said looking at them.

            “I want that outsider out of this room!” Seungwon pointed his finger at Jeonghan.

            “He’s staying with me…he go, I go…” Seungcheol said firmly.

Half an hour later…

            “So, everything is settled then…” Mr. Kim said, closing his briefcase. “I shall get the documents ready by this week…Seungcheol ssi, where should I sent papers?”

            “You can send them to my agency…I’ll have my manager call you tomorrow…”

            “Great…thank you for your time and have a good day…” Mr. Kim left the room.

            “I can’t believe grandpa actually left a trust fund for you…” Seungwon said with a sly smirk on his face. “He would’ve rolled in his grave if he knows what you’ve done…getting involved with a guy…ewww…”

            “Are you done talking?” Seungcheol growled.

            “Don’t talk like that to your brother!” Mr. Choi said glaring at Seungcheol.

            “So I should just stay here and receive his insults?” Seungcheol balled his fist. Seems like his family still hated him for what he had done.

            “He was right! You won’t turn this way if you just do as we say…it was a mistake letting you do what you wanted. “

            “But I’m glad that I did…otherwise I would be stuck here with people like you…let’s go babe…”

Seungcheol took Jeonghan’s hand and headed towards the door.

            “You won’t be part of this family if you step out of the door…” Mr. Choi’s voice echoed throughout the room.

            “Fine…erase me from the registry…”

Jeonghan bowed before Seungcheol pulled his hand. The elevator ride was quiet; Seungcheol didn’t say a word until they stepped out of the building.

            “Seungcheol ah…you ok?”

Seungcheol stopped walking, his shoulder dropped and a long sigh escaped his lung.

            “Babe…” Jeonghan stared at Seungcheol. He was worried seeing Seungcheol like this.

            “I’m sorry…”

            “For what?”

            “This…it supposed to be our first date but you saw how my family were…they aren’t exactly the most supportive parents…”

            “I could see that…”

            “Looks like I’m on my own now…that’s for the better I guess…”

            “Hey, you’re not alone…” Jeonghan held Seungcheol’s hand. “You have me, and the boys…the people at your agency…we’ll be your family…”

            “Thanks babe…” Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan’s lips. “And about that date…”

            “We have all day…let’s go…”

 

It's been 4 months since I last updated this story...it's only have one chapter left in the story...I'm sorry if I kept my readers waiting for soooo long...

SEVENTEEN  made their comeback and I prsonally say that this is one of the best!

Happy reading and flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!