Day 8

King of the Nerds

Dara introduced Baekhyun and Chen to his brothers the moment they faced each other.

“So who’s noona’s boyfriend?” Yoyo asked.

Dara’s eyes went wide. “Yah!” She reprimanded.

“He is.” Chen answered and pointed at the nervous Baekhyun.

“I don’t think your noona and this guy is already in a relationship though. The guy’s head is hard to crack.”

“YAH!!!” This time it was Baekhyun who shouted.

“Annyeong haseyo. Jinwoo imnida. Nice to meet you,hyungs. I must say, you really have nice tastes in cars. That ones one of my faves.” Jinwoo mentioned.

Baekhyun smiled awkwardly and scratched his nape.“Kamsahamnida.”

“That’s only one of his cars though. He has amazing cars at home. His brothers, too but not as awesome as his. He just brought that because that’s the most,uhm...shall we say, not so striking car amongst all? He doesn’t want to appear rich.” Chen added.

“Will you stop talking?” Baekhyun told him in a low voice but was still heard by everyone.

“You have nice cars,so you go Jinwoo hyungs heart but do you play video games?” Yoyo asked raising his eyebrows.

“I’m currently playing Final Fantasy XV now. I’m still not done though.” Baekhyun answered absentmindedly.

“WHAT?! BUT THAT GAME IS NOT YET RELEASED!” Yoyo exclaimed.

“Well, this guy has connections. He's got a copy just last month.” Chen answered.

“OMO! HYUNG, BE MY BROTHER JUSEYO!” Yoyo said and did an aegyo.

“Sorry about them. They’re just crazy. Shall we go. I wanted to get inside the park and have some fun. Enough with cars and games.” Dara said.

“Sure. Let’s get inside. Don’t worry, Yunhyeong-ssi, I’ll get you a copy. Just give me two days.” Baekhyun responded.

“Chincha!Wa!Daebak! i’ll be waiting,hyung. And, call me Yoyo. You’re already my big brother now,too.”

“What about me?What do I get?” Jinwoo spoke.

“Will an exclusive pass to the latest car show in Gangnam be okay? I can’t give you my car since it’ll be complicated and all when it comes to papers.”

“OMO! I HAVE BEEN DYING TO ATTEND TO ONE OF THOSE! I THOUGHT TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT?!”

“I can get you in,Jinwoo-ssi.”

“DAEBAK!”

“Wow. Because of games and cars, my brothers sold me out.” Dara said and rolled her eyes on them.

The five of them walked inside the park. Chen and Dara’s brothers were walking first to the entrance.Baekhyun walked with Dara.

“You really look beautiful today,Dara-yah.” Baekhyun said as they walked. Dara could not help but blush. How can this guy be so sweet and genuine?

Her brothers don't like guys courting her even when they have great cars and if they play games but Baekhyun was different. And did she mention that his eyes are really amazing?

He was not wearing those big glasses today.

xxxxxxxx

Before going to any rides, the five of them decided to eat first. They went inside Lake Pizza and stayed on one of the tables outside the store so they can enjoy the view.

“What do you guys want to eat?” Chen asked everyone.

“Don’t be shy, he has a lot of money.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“Please order anything you want.” Chen,Jinwoo, and Yoyo started looking at the menu.

Baekhyun turned to Dara. “What do want to eat?”He asked.

Dara has to avoid looking at him since she’s afraid he might notice her blushing.“Oh..uhm just anything my brothers like. I’m not a picky eater.”

“Are you sure you don’t want anything?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“Arasso.” Baekhyun smiled at her and gave his attention to the boys.

After eating, they started checking which rides to take. Chen, knowing how much Baekhyun wanted to be with Dara, dragged Jinwoo and Yoyo to started going thru the rides.

Dara and Baekhyun stood awkwardly. Baekhyun smiled ang touched his nape. Dara was just silent.

“Which ride do you want to go first?”

"Uhm.. The roller coaster.”

“Uhm..I’m not sure if I can ride that. I mean… can you choose a different one?”

“Viking?”

“Aniyo..”

“Gyro Swing?”

“MWOAH?!”

“Gyro Drop?”

“ANIYA!! Your suggestions are getting worse!” Baekhyun exaggerated. His eyes were wide.

Dara laughed, “So you’re practically scared with all the rides here. Why did you take me here then?”

Baekhyun’s face became serious. “Because you said on your Facebook post that you’ve always wanted to go back here. I’m sorry if I’m dragging you down now. I wanted you to enjoy but I guess---” Baekhyun was not able to finish his sentence when he felt Dara hugging him.

“Gomawo. Chincha,gomawo.”

Baekhyun smiled and hugged her back. “Your happiness is always my priority.”

xxxxxxxx

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Dara asked worriedly to Baekhyun.

They were holding each other’s hands ever since they started walking .They were playing the games but Baekhyun noticed Dara looking at almost every scary ride there is.

He smiled to comfort her. “It won’t be that bad, right? Besides, you’ll be with me.”

“If your scared, we don’t have to ride that. I’m fine, really.”

“Aniyo. We’ll ride that thing. At least just this one.”

“Alright. Kaja! Baekhyunnie,fighting!” Dara cheered him. Baekhyun laughed and pinched her cheeks, "Why are you so cute?”

xxxxxxxx

Dara was laughing at Baekhun the moment they went down the roller coaster. All throughout the ride, Baekhyun was calling his omma.

“I can’t believe you were such a scardy cat! hahahaha”

“Yah. That was difficult for me.”

Dara smiled. She hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

“Thank you,Baekhyunnie.”

“If every ride I get a kiss, then let’s ride all the things we see here.”

“YAH!!!” Baekhyun looked straight into Dara’s eyes.

For some reason both of them were drowned with each other’ss eyes. Baekhyun’s brows met and this worried Dara.

“Waeyo?”

He smiled reassuringly. “Aniyo.” He tucked a few hair strands on her ears then touched her cheeks. “ I was just thinking of something not worth thinking about.”

“Like what?”

“Like losing you.. I’m scared of the fact that I might fall even harder and that it might cause harm to you.I’m scared I might get used to holding on to you.. that if Ihold on to much, I might not be able to let go of you.”

Dara felt all her hair in her body stood up. She shivered a bit. “Then don’t. Don’t let me go. Because I have no plans of letting you go either.”

xxxxxxxx

WASSUP?!kekeke..so… i dont know what to write next. please help me.  

:(

show me some love,people! lol