Day 10

King of the Nerds

"Thank you for today. I had so much fun." Dara said with all smiles. Baekhyun drove her home. She handed him the helmet she wore during the ride. 

"Thank you for coming with me as well. I'm sorry for taking so much of your time today but I hope this won't be the last."

She smiled."mmm. Of course. Well,I have to get inside now. Thanks again."

She was about to get inside their gate when Baekhyun held her hand which made her face him.

"I...ugh...I wanted to give you something." He got something from his pocket,"Here. Open it." He said and smiled.

Dara wondered what was inside the small box so she opened it. She was in awe seeing a beautiful watch. It was silver and there were small diamonds as part of it's design. 

"OMO---" 

She didn't know what to say. 

"I want you to wear that always so every time you check the time,you'll remember me. And,every second of every day, you'll think of me."

Again,she was speechless. But he just smiled.

"I'll get going now. I'll see you soon. Annyeong." Baekhyun said and drove off.

xxxxxxxx

"Ahhhh...finally!You'r here. So, how was your date?" Chen said. Baekhyun just arrived and found Chen slacking in his room's sofa. He was playing on his phone. 

"Good."

Chen finally looked at him and raised one brow at him. "Good? That's it?"

"Don't expect me to share."

"Ara!Ara! If you're not going to share anything, I won't also share!hmp!"

"And,what makes you think I'm interested?"

"Well,you will be because it's about Dara."

It's now Baekhyun's turn to raise his brow. Chen just smilled."So?Start talking. "

"Aniyo."

"WHAT?!AISHT!"

"I don't care if you don't tell me what you know. I can keep an eye on her without your help. "

"Right. Because you placed a tracker on the watch." Chen snickered.

"Shut uo. How did you know that?"

"You forgot I was the best in my field,lover boy."

"You are annoying."

xxxxxxxx

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry if I left so long. First my laptop is being used by my parents and my brother. So I am uaing my phone to update the stories. I'll try my best to do this often but I can't promise. I'm sorry for the typo and grammar errors. I can't proofread using my phone. But thank you still for waiting. It's really hard for me to continue writing esp because of the news of 2ne1's disbandment  it affected me more than I expected. But, I am happy for our ladies. 

 

Anyway, please support iKon,too. Winner are dping well as expected  I hope we also support iKon. ☺ 

Please continue to wait for me huhuhu. Please leave comments. ☺ Saranghae ❤