Day 4

King of the Nerds

"Oh, man! What the heck! Why did you say that to her?! She obviously likes you back!Pabo!" Chen said as he bit his sandwich.  Both of them were on Baekhyun's apartment. 

"I can't just risk her safety. Even yours. If someone knows about me, everyone close to me will be at risk."

"Nothing scares me,dude."

"You're seriously creepy. I sometimes wonder if you watch me sleep." Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes at Chen.

Chen just laughed hard.

xxxxxxxx

Its Sports Fest Day 2 and everyone is excited. Almost all sports are in its semis and tomorrow, will be the finals and in the afternoon is the Awarding.

This is almost judgment day and the pressure in every department is on.

But Baekhyun ,being the school nerd didn't join any event. He didn't want to come to school today but Chen dragged him and said he should accompany him. 

 Chen, being the transfer student sure became popular even just after a few weeks of enrolling to the school. 

Afternoon came,and the Student council have held a talent showdown for all courses. And again, Chen dragged Baekhyun's to come with him

.Baekhyun didn't want to because he knows Dara will be there and he doesn't know how to face her after what happened yesterday.

Chen dragged Baekhyun and both of them stood in front closest to the stage. Dara was standing on the left side of the stage near the stairs to organize everything. The hosts were just calling in for volunteers who wanted to come up on the stage.

Then, Chen raised his hand and went up on stage. Of course, because Chen loves attention ,he always wanted to show off. 

He sang and dance Monster by EXO and all girls in the crowd started cheering for him. When he finished performing, Chen smirked and even winked to the crowd which went wild. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes.

"So, how did I do?" Chen asked Baekhyun when he came back.

"You're just showing off." Chen chuckled. 

The hosts came back on stage and asked again. Chen grabbred Baekhyun's hand. 

"My friend will sing!"

 Baekhyun's eyes went wild with his mouth open.

"What are you doing?" He asked Chen.

"C'mon, they're calling you. "

"I can't sing!"

"Seriously? how hard can it be. C'mon just grab the mic, open your mouth, and sing."

"Aisht! I will kill you, moron!" 

Chen pushed Baekhyun who was now standing in front of Dara.

Dara awkwardly handed him the mic.

Baekhyun was looking at her.

"Aisht!Are you just going to look at each other like that?!" 

Chen grabed the mic, pushed Baekhyun up the stage and went down after.

Baekhyun stood awkwardly on stage. He knows how to sing but this is the first time he'll sing in front of people.

The crowd started to murmur and laugh. They were shouting and insulting him. 

He was about to go down but he met Dara's eyes. It made him stop. He told the DJ to play a song.

The crowd started to listen to him sing. 

All the time that he was singing he was just looking at Dara. He wanted to let her know the song was for her. She was beautiful. That's what he wanted to say.

"Fly to you naegyeote isseojwo..you're beautiful."

After Baekhyun sang, the crowd cheered for him. He immediately stepped down the stage and walked out. 

"I hope you know how important you are to him. I'm asking a favor to you, wait for him. Arasso?" Chen told Dara. He smiled and followed Baekhyun after.

"Yah! Who are you to demand my cousin to wait for that idiot!" Bom shouted. "Aisht! that guy is really annoying !" 

Dara was just there, confused.

xxxxxxxx

After he sang, Baekhyun spent the rest of the day at the rooftop . He told Chen to leave him alone first and the latter gladly gave him the space he wanted. 

He watched every student enjoy the event. He watched the sky turned orange.  He fell asleep for a few hours. 

He woke up because of the cold breeze and even though he was wearing his hoodie,he felt cold. He decided to go home.

While he was walking, he noticed someone standing in the parking lot. It was a figure of a girl. She might have been waiting for someone to pick her up.  He didn't know who it was because it was already dark.

He was just about to leave the girl there when he heard her speak.

"Aigoo,where are you Jinwoo-ya. I swear I'll kill you when you arrive. I'm going to die cold here."

Baekhyun knew the voice even when he closes his eyes. It was Dara.

He turned around and saw her standing there hugging herself.

He didn't know what happend but his mind just decided to have him take of his hoodie and walk towards her.

"The last time I remembered, I told you to wear thick clothes." 

Dara turned around seeing that there was someone else standing there. She was quite surprised to see Baekhyun handing him his jacket.

"Aisht." Baekhyun said. He had Dara wear his jacket.

"Go-gomawo. How about you?Aren't you cold?" 

"I'll be fine. Why are you still here? Are you waiting for your boyfriend?"

"An-ani. I'm waiting for my brother. He's supposed to pick me up but he's still not here. I've called him but he's not picking up."

He was about to reply when both of them heard Dara's stomach. She was all red and embarrased. Baekhyun chuckled.

"Do I have to feed you and give you my jacket every time we meet? C'mon, let's feed that angry stomach of yours."

"But what about my brother?"

"Text him and tell him you'll ride a cab. I'll just take you home after we eat."

Baekhyun turned around and started walking. He smiled when he heard her footsteps following his.

xxxxxxxx

Dara was sitting on one of the chairs in the dining table. She was watching Baekhyun cooking in his kitchen. They were inside his apartment. It was clean and he obviously is a very neat person.

Baekhyun placed two bowls of noodles on the table.

"Mianhe. I haven't gone to the groceries yet. I only have ramen. Chen ate all the food I have."

"It's okay. Ramen's my favorite. Thank you."

Both of them started eating silently. 

"Are you living alone here?" Dara broke the silence.

"Yes."

"Where are your parents? Don't you have siblings?"

Baekhyun looked at her.

"Mianhe. I'll stop asking." 

Baekhyun sighed." They're living somewhere else. Far from here. My brothers are living with them. But my appa gives my hyungs other jobs with our business. My younger brother is studying somewhere else."

Dara smiled. "How many are your brothers?"

"Three hyungs, 1 younger brother."

"Oh. I have 2 younger brothers."

Silence again enveloped them.

"You sing really well." Dara said again.

Baekhyun coughed and adjusted his glasses.

"Tha-thanks." He immediately drank water.

Dara bit her lowerlip to avoid from smiling.

"Finish your food. I'll take you home after."

"Are we going to walk?"

"No. I'll drive you home."

"You drive? What do you drive? A bike?"

Baekhyun almost spit out his noodles.

"Bike?What made you think I drive a bike?"

"Don't all nerds drive bikes?"

Baekhyun chuckled. 

"I tod you, you don't know me."

Baekhyun smirked. Dara pouted.

" I hate it when you do that."

"Do what?"

"When you smirk or when you smile."

"Wae?"

"I don't know.. My heart goes hayware for some reason."

Baekhyun blushed. She sure does speak her mind.

xxxxxxxx

Dara was shocked to see what type of car Baekhyun has. He actually needed to drag her inside his car because she was not moving at all. 

When he was done fixing her seatbelt, she even asked if it was really his car or if he stole it.

"Why the heck would I steal cars?"

"BECAUSE THIS IS A FREAKING SPYKER C8 AND ITS STILL NOT RELEASED YET! WHY AND HOW DID YOU FREAKING GET THIS CAR?!"

"Woah..calm down..didn't know you're a fan of cars."

Dara became silent for awhile. Maybe she was really overreacting.

"Mianhe. I  was just shocked. My brothers into cars so.. Gosh. He'll freak out if he sees this."

Baekhyun started driving.

"Wait til you see my brothers' cars."

"Seriously, who are you?"

Baekhyun looked at her and smirked," I'm someone you do not expect me to be." 

He then started driving again.

xxxxxxxx

The drive to Dara's house was awkward. Both of them didn't know what to say to each other and both didn't want to know if they should actually talk about what happened last time.

"We're almost there." Baekhyun finally said. His eyes were still on the road.

"Oh..Neh.." Dara just just and looked at the road as well.

"Can I ask you something?" She finally faced him and had the guts to ask again.

Baekhyun just moved his eyes a little and cleared his throat.

"What is it?"

"Last time we talked, you...you told me you like me. Were you telling the truth?"

Baekhyun  coughed.

"Mian..Mianhe.. You don't reall have to answer that. I was just curious."

Then, both of them became silent again. Baekhyun wanted to slap himself for doing that. 

xxxxxxxx

Baekhyun stopped his car in front of the Park's Mansion. After getting out from hid car firdt, he opened the cars door for Dara.

Both of them are now standing in front of the gate,facing each other.

"Gomawo. Thank you again for savingng my stomach from hunger. And, thank you fro driving me home."

"Get in. You'll be busy tomorrow."

"Ne-Neh. Be careful on your way back."

Dara was about to lock the gate when Baekhyun called her name. 

She faced him again.

"I like you and I'm telling the truth."

Both of them stood still. It was As if everything stopped for them. They were both looking at each other's eyes.

After a few minutes Dara went back to her senses.

"I..uhm..I have to go. Good bam." She said and turned around. What Baekhyun didn't know was her heart was going wild.

Baekhyun also went back to his car with a stupid smile on his face. He bit his lower lip trying to recall what just happened.

xxxxxxxx

"Well, someone's in a good mood. keke" Chen said as he  took a seat beside Baekhyun. Every student in the University was out side the open field for the Closing Ceremony. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him, "Shut up. What are you even talking about?"

"Aisht! Don't lie to me,nerd! Dara was in your apartment last night!"
"Will you keep it down?! People will hear you!"

"What's wrong with people hearing what I say?So what happened?Did you confess? Did you tell her,huh?Huh? C'mon!!!Tell me! Palli!!!"

"How can I tell you if you keep talking?!"

"Fine. I'll shut up. Just tell me!"
"Aisht. Fine. I drove her home and I told her I like her.That's it."

"That's it? Youm didn't tell her you wanted to know her? You didn't ask her to be your girlfriend?"

"Are you stupid?! I already told you, I don't want anyone to know about me. Well, expect you because right now I really want you dead because you are annoying the heck out of me.I haven't slept peacefully ever since I've met you."

"kekeke. That's what friends do."

"Aisht. Chincha!? Aisht. You are really something."

"I'll tell you what, Baekhyunie..."

"Please stop calling me that!"

"Mehrong! Aisht. Listen, if you don't hurry up, other guys might take Dara away from you. She's the most popular here in school and every man,well except me, is after her! So think now and think fast!" But I think you have the upper and here because I really think she likes you.kekeke"

"Jeongmal? She does? I mean..hey! Will stop doing this to my head!? Aisht."

Chen just laughed out. He really likes putting Baekhyun in misery.

xxxxxxxx

Chen continued annoying Baekhyun but the latter was just laughing at him. 

Then everyone started to pay attention when the ceremony started. 

Every student cheered as the music played loudly. But then, the supposedly cheerful event was interrupted by consecutive gun shots. Men who were wearing all black carrying guns started shooting up. Everyone panicked. Baekhyun didn't know what to do.

"Duck, Baekhyun! Duck!" Chen said as he held Baekhyun's head to duck.

"Go straight to the corner and don't turn your back until I tell you!"Chen commanded.

"What?! What if we get shot?!"

"JUST FOLLOW AS I SAY OR YOU WILL REALLY GET SHOT! MOVE!"

Even though Baekhyun was confused why Chen bursted out, he followed his instruction.

Both of them were able to get away from where people were running and pushing each other.

"Where's Dara?! I need to find Dara!" Baekhyun was about to go back from the crowd when Chen held his wrist.

"She will be fine! Follow me or you will die here!"

Baekhyun and Chen were running away from the field. Chen was giving Baekhyun instruction which way to go as he stayed behind him.

Then, they heard another gunshot. Luckily, Chen was able to drag Baekhyun behind the wall. 

They are after me. Baekhyun told himself. He pitied Chen because he felft his safety was at stake. He was about to push the small button on his necklace when he hear another gunshot but it was not coming from those men looking for him.

Baekhyun's eyes grew wide as he saw Chen holding the gun and firing at the men chading after them.He didn't know what to do.
Chen loked at Baekhyun and caught him holding his necklace.

"Aisht. It's not yet the right time to use that. Palli! Let's go! Let's get out of here!"

Baekhyun,even grew more confused why Chen knew about his necklace, he followed his instructions until both of them got into a car. 

He recognized most of the men as the guards sent by his Luhan Hyung. 

Chen was sitting beside him. 

Then, Chen started speaking whixh almost broke down Baekhyun's sanity.

"This is Captain Kim Jongdae from Lighting Security Group,reporting. Lighting is safe. I repeat, Lighting is safe."

He said and looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked back at him, feling nothing but his heartbeat.

xxxxxxxx


Hey,guys! Well, someone was actually able to get right answer! Chukahe! 
hehehe
I know I promised a double update but I just can't .
I'm sorry. I promise to do better and to write more often.
Thank you for all your support and please leave your comments so I 'd be more inspired! I love you all! :)

I have to sleep now because I'm tired. After I got off from work and had breakfast, I watch W. Who here watches W- Two Worlds?! It's freakin' awesome!