Day7

King of the Nerds

 

 

Dara was in their living room with his brothers. He was still chatting with Baekhyun.

Their communication has been constant and she admits she is getting to know him a little bit. She is happy that they text nad that he does not call because she really doesnt know what she would say to him honestly. But, she kinda hope time will come they’ll get pass thry the awkward/shy-with-each-other stage and she’d hear his voice once in a while.

“Noona, who are you texting with?” Jinwoo asked which made

Yoyo turned to her as well. “Do you already have a boyfriend that we dont know about?Yah! I thought you tell us everything.” Yoyo whined and pouted.

Dara rolled her eyes. Although, she was the eldest daughter,having his protectitve younger brothers makes her feel as if she is the youngest in the family.

“Aigoo, are you becoming territorial again?”

“Territorial and possessive,noona.” Jinwoo said.

“Yeah, whatever hyung said.” Yoyo followed.

“Aigoo. Don’t get smart with me, Jinwoo-yah. I’m just chatting with a friend. We’re just catching up.You guys continue playing. Don’t mind me.”

“We’re just bothered,noona. You smile on your own and that is not good.” Yoyo noticed.

“I was reading something funny.Of course, I’d laugh.” Dara defended herself.

“eeeeeehhhh...Noona, stop joking around.We know there’s something you’re not telling us.” Yoyo investigated further.

“What?” Dara acted offended. “There’s nothing.”

“kekeke..Noona, if you’re dating you can tell us. We won’t judge. We’d be happy to eat all the chocolates he’d give you hahahaha”

Jinwoo answered and did a high five up with Yoyo. “Aigoo. You boys will be the reason why I won’t married.”

While Dara and her brothers are laughing, Dara heard her phone beep. She rolled her eyes to her brothers before reading the message.

“OMO!!!” Dara exclaimed in shock.

“Wae?Wae?” Jinwoo asked in worry.

“Noona!Gwenchana?!” Yoyo asked as well and both of them ran to her to check if everything is okay.

Dara kept looking at her phone,re-reading the message to make sure she’s not imagining things. But she was seeing the same words.

“Yah!Noona!You said you’re not dating!!!” Yoyo stomped his feet and looked at Dara disbelievingly.

“Huh?” Dara asked in question.

“Who is ‘Baekhyunie’, noona? He’s asking you on a date and we don’t want you to go unless we come with you.” Jinwoo said to her.

Turns out that because she zoned out, her brothers were able to read the message.

xxxxxxxx

Baekhyun and Chen just arrived at Lotte World. Chen was driving the car because ever since this morning Baekhyun was not himself. Chen insisted on driving and mentioned he did not want to die. Baekhyun was so out of this world and was dragged by Chen on the front seat.

“Why are you so tensed?! This is a group date,pabo! That means its close to not having a date at all!” Chen said and checked himself out in the mirror.

“Shut up.”

“C’mon. It’s just Dara we’re meeting.”

“It’s not just Dara!! We’re meeting his younger brothers!!!”

“You don’t have to shout! I can hear you good!”

When Baekhyun sent a message to ask Dara to go on a date and when she replied, he spaced out for a while. He was beyond happy but he was never. Dara mentioned that her brothers wanted to tag along and he can’t say no. If he likes Dara, her brothers should like him also. They were staying inside the car when they noticed Dara walking out of their own family car.

Chen and Baekhyun looked at each other and back to Dara,now seeing her brother’s.

“Are those her brothers?! DAEBAK!!! THE ALL LOOK SO GOOD!Man, if you become Dara’s boyfriend, you’d be like his maid!”

“Yah!”

“Seriously, they have great genes!”

“How do I look?” Baekhyun looked at Chen worriedly.

Chen boringly looked at him, “Bad.”

“Whatever."

“C’mon,let’s get out. People who look like them does not deserve to wait for an idiot like you.”

“Yah! I’ll tell Luhan hyung to kick you off your job.”

“As if. You won’t even be allowed to go out if it wasn’t for me.”

xxxxxxxx

Dara,Jinwoo,and Yoyo just arrived in Lotte world.

“Where is your date,noona?” Yoyo asked and kept looking around.

“He said they’re here.” Dara said and checked her phone.

“Woah!Daebak. Never knew I’d see a 2016 Tesla Model S here.” Jinwoo mentioned.

“Hyung, speak our language. You’re speaking Car language again.”Yoyo rolled his eyes on Jinwoo.

“You wouldn’t understand anyway.” Jinwoo sighed in defeat.

“Oh,they’re here.”Dara said.

“YOUR BOYFRIEND OWNS THAT AWESONE CAR?!” Yoyo shouted so amazed.

“I like him already,noona. He has great taste in cars.” Jinwoo mentioned.

You got their hearts already by walking out of that car. Such a show off. Dara told herself as she saw Baekhyun and Chen walking to them.

xxxxxxxx

What’s up. What’s up. hehehe. I hope you like the update. I might be updating more often than usual since I’ve learned how to do it thru my fun but it actually takes hours to do that. So maybe updates would still be the same.hahahaha

I’m back in Davao and checkpoints are everywhere. Haiiiii...we’ve got some bomb threats new still and just tonight, there were a lot of police and the bomb squad was outside the office because of a report. It’s scary but ...well… I just have to trust God. :)

Thank you so much for your prayers and please leave your comments. :) labyah.