Chapter 2

A Little Bit Too Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yixing hugged his Fanfan-hyung tight as he stared at the TV in front of him. Once again, he didn’t care what was happening in the show and so did his Fanfan-hyung. His Fanfan-hyung was busy reading a book while he was busy feeling angry. Remembering the reason why, he hugged his Fanfan-hyung tighter.

 

“Xingxing, are you still sulking?” Yifan asked as he highlighted some important words. He was studying for his exam next week and Yixing was nothing but a mere disturbance though the hug compensates it all. Besides, Yixing is his beloved, cute, little brother. He would never ever complain.

 

“Lulu-hyung promised he’d teach me math!” Yixing pouted, burying his face against his Fanfan-hyung’s shoulder. “But he’s with someone else right now!”

 

Yifan chuckled. Yixing had been complaining about that for several times now. “I already taught you math. Don’t sulk.”

 

Yixing kissed his Fanfan-hyung quickly on the cheek before hugging his hyung again. “I love Fanfan-hyung more now. You’re my favorite hyung,” he murmured while pressing his cheek on his Fanfan-hyung’s bicep. “I hate Lulu-hyung,” he continued rambling, making his hyung laugh at his silly antics.

 

“Really now?” Yifan finally closed his book to give all his attention to his sulking, little brother. “You know your Lulu-hyung will be really mad if he finds out about that,” he said as he draped an arm over his baby and pulled the younger close.

 

Yixing nodded furiously as he looked up at his Fanfan-hyung. “I love Fanfan-hyung the most! I hate Lulu-hyung! I won’t talk to him anymore!” he showed his hyung his angry face, his eyebrows as close as they could ever be— but all he got was a smile.

 

“You’re so cute, baby,” Yifan chuckled as he pinched Yixing’s cheek with his free hand. Just as he was about to go back studying, Yifan heard the front door being opened. He glanced at the clock; it was 7:30 in the evening. “Your Lulu-hyung is here. It’s still early. Didn’t he promise you he’ll come home early?”

 

“I still hate Lulu-hyung!” Yixing insisted, puffing his cheeks out grumpily.

 

“Really?”

 

Hearing his Lulu-hyung’s voice, Yixing flinched. He scooted closer to his Fanfan-hyung as he hid his face on his Fanfan-hyung’s neck. “I won’t talk to you anymore!”

 

“Even if I brought your favorite snack?” Luhan asked as he sat beside his baby Yixing but the younger didn’t even move from his spot. “Lay’s?”

 

It was only until the big bag of Lay’s was shoved on Yixing’s face when he finally looked at his Lulu-hyung. “You promised me!” he frowned at his Lulu-hyung angrily but his arms were already betraying him as he was already hugging the bribe close to his chest.

 

“I’m sorry, baby,” Luhan apologized as he showered his little Yixing with kisses.

 

Yixing pushed his Lulu-hyung away before he looked at the elder seriously. “Don’t promise me,” he whispered as a tear fell down his eye. He pouted and let go of the snack before hugging his Lulu-hyung tightly.

 

“Aigoo,” Luhan hugged his Yixing and caressed his back. “Sorry…” he apologized again. He did break his promise a couple of times already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter