Chapter 4

A Little Bit Too Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Lulu-hyung?” Yixing talked through Sehun’s phone (because apparently, aside from his keys, he also forgot to bring his phone). A smile quickly appeared on his face after hearing his Lulu-hyung voice. “You’re coming home already?” he asked happily. It was only 6pm, after all. His Lulu-hyung usually comes home after 7.

 

“Yes, I’m with your Fanfan-hyung too.”

 

Yixing’s smile grew wider. “R-Really? I’ll wait for you... Take care,” he said his goodbye before he gave Sehun his phone back. “Thank you,” he smiled brightly at Sehun.

 

“Yixing-hyung! You’re leaving me?” Taotao came running from the kitchen to hug his Yixing-hyung.

 

“Taotao, I just live next door,” Yixing told Taozi with a smile. He sat on the sofa, dragging Taotao with him.

 

Taotao sat on his Yixing-hyung’s lap and looked up at the elder with puppy eyes. “But I don’t want you to leave me…” he pouted cutely.

 

“Aigoo, Taotao…” Yixing cooed, tapping the kid’s pouting thin lips. “It’s okay. I’ll play with you ‘til hyungs arrive,” he assured the kid but Tao didn’t stop pouting. “Or you can come home with me?” he suggested but Tao quickly shook his head sideways. “Why?” he asked worriedly.

 

Sehun sat beside Yixing and draped an arm over the latter. “You know how scared Taotao is of Lulu-hyung,” he explained.

 

“Taotao, Lulu-hyung is kind,” Yixing tried to convey the younger with his gentlest voice. He couldn’t understand why those two couldn’t get along.

 

“Lulu-hyung—,” Taotao hiccupped. He shifted to sit on his Sehun-hyung’s lap instead. “Lulu-hyung doesn’t like Tao…” he whimpered softly as he hugged his Sehun-hyung tight.

 

“Baby, it’s okay,” Sehun caressed Taotao’s back, comforting the kid. “Lulu-hyung loves you. He just has a different way of showing it,” he explained before kissing Tao’s forehead. It’s true. Luhan liked pinching Taotao so much when Tao was still a kid. It might have hurt his fragile, little brother and Tao started hiding every time he saw his Lulu-hyung. “Besides, I’m here. What’s there to be afraid of?”

 

Taotao seemed to suddenly realize that. He hugged his hyung tight, his short arms wrapping tightly around the elder’s neck. “I love you, Sehun-hyung!”

 

“I’ll go get you some water, okay?” Yixing told Taotao after the kid didn’t stop hiccupping. When Tao nodded, he kissed the younger’s cheek before he left to go to the kitchen.

 

“Hi, Yixing.”

 

“U-Uncle,” Yixing saw his Uncle who was washing the dishes. “I’ll just get Tao some water,” he said as he walked to the fridge.

 

“Has Sehun started teasing you yet?” Jongin asked, knowing his son’s nature so well. He watched as the younger frowned at him in confusion before it turned into a shocked one. He laughed loudly. Yixing sure is cute.

 

“Uncle, did you tell Sehun?” Yixing pouted cutely at his Uncle Jongin. He stared accusingly at his Uncle after seeing him just smile. “Why?” he frowned, looking so dejected. “I hate you, Uncle. I’m not talking to you anymore,” he took a bottle of water and started walking out. His Uncle Jongin promised him he wouldn’t tell Sehun!

 

“Yixing!”

 

Yixing stopped in his tracks when he saw his favorite Uncle Kyungie. “Uncle Kyungie!” he shouted as he ran to hug the elder.

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you pouting?” Kyungsoo squeezed Yixing’s cute cheeks.

 

“Uncle Jongin told Sehun!” Yixing whined cutely.

 

“I didn’t, Yixing!” Jongin countered.

 

Kyungsoo suddenly smiled guiltily. “I did,” he admitted, shocking Yixing. “But you know how persistent Sehun is, right?” he tried to justify himself. Sehun had been asking him a lot on why Yixing always blushes when Jongin ruffles his hair or pinches his cheeks. “Besides, Sehun looked so cute pouting at me, you know.”

 

“Uncle Kyungie!” Yixing pouted. He never talked to his uncle Kyungie about it because he thought his Uncle Kyungie would be the last to tell Sehunnie.

 

Seeing Yixing pouting lips, Kyungsoo hugged his baby Yixing, consoling him. “I’m sorry.”

 

“See? It wasn’t me. So you love me again?” Jongin asked, winking at Yixing flirtingly.

 

“I-I…” Yixing stuttered, blushing. “I don’t love you, Uncle!” he hurriedly ran back to the living room.

 

“But you used to love me so much ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter