Chapter 3

A Little Bit Too Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone, go to smtown channel rn kyaaa watch Lucky One and Monster <3

OMG Lay is so hot. (Maybe I should start writing stories about a hot (and not cute anymore) Yixing. hahaha)

 

 

“Jongdae-ah!! Please!!!” Yixing pouted as he hugged Jongdae from behind. “Let’s go home together! Come on!” he whined cutely.

 

“Yixing, we can’t!” Jongdae replied for the nth time that day. Yixing had been asking him that since this morning. He’d love to, of course. They were best friends but… “We take different routes!” That’s true. They had to part ways after passing the school gate. He couldn’t figure out why Yixing kept asking him.

 

“It’s okay!” Yixing insisted.

 

Jongdae grunted. Why is his best friend so silly? He turned around and looked at Yixing seriously, cupping the latter’s cheeks so they could stare at each other in the eyes. “How can we go home together when we have to part ways right from the start?”

 

Yixing tried to find a reasonable answer but he couldn’t so he settled on puffing his cheeks out while pouting sadly.

 

“See?”

 

“Yixing, let’s go home!”

 

Jongdae turned to see who interrupted his lecture session. He saw Sehun walking towards them and he knew then why Yixing wanted to go home with him. “I see your boyfriend’s becoming really clingy these days,” he teased.

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend!” Yixing managed to push Jongdae lightly before he was pulled by Sehun. “Sehun!” he whined.

 

“I said let’s go home!”

 

“I don’t want to go home with you!” Yixing frowned angrily at Sehun. But he just looked so cute and in everyone’s eyes, they seemed to be a cute, bickering couple. “Jongdae!” he tried to ask some help from his friend.

 

“Go home with Sehun!” Jongdae spoke, laughing at his best friend’s misery. “School bus had left already,” he reasoned. They just finished club activities, after all. It’s a little late already. “Bad guys might attack you.”

 

“But—,” Yixing tried to reason again.

 

“Come on!” Sehun interrupted. “Papa is waiting for us.”

 

Hearing that, Yixing gasped. Then, he shut his mouth, defeated. They bid goodbye to their classmates before Yixing let Sehun drag him forward. “I hate you,” he murmured grumpily.

 

Sehun just smiled annoyingly at the shorter, his hand squeezing the latter’s as they walked to the bus stop.

 

 

Yixing frowned deeply as he stood in the middle of the bus. There were no free seats anymore and it was packed. He wasn’t annoyed because of people constantly pressing against him. It was Sehun who was looking at him with a smug smile on his lips.

 

“What is wrong with you?” Yixing asked. He knew why Sehun had that face though. He was using Sehun’s noodle bicep as a substitute to a straphanger after he failed to grab one when a man much taller than him grabbed it first.

 

“Shorty,” Sehun mouthed, grunting after receiving a punch from the so-called shorty. “That hurt!”

 

“Your fault,” Yixing stuck his tongue out childishly at Sehun.

 

“It’s not my fault that you forgot to grow some height!” Sehun mocked Yixing again, wiggling his eyebrows playfully, knowing how Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter