Chapter 5

A Little Bit Too Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

RATED M FOR LANGUAGE AND FOR THE PICTURES ABOVE (≧V≦*)

 

 

“Sehun…” Yixing called, his tone so pitiful. “I forgot my keys,” he mumbled bashfully. It was Saturday and he just got back from grocery shopping. He didn’t forget to lock the door but he forgot to bring his keys again— and bless his bad luck, his parents and hyungs were out, doing important things and wouldn’t be back ‘til later in the afternoon. The Kims went out for the moment as well due to Tao’s insistent demand on visiting that newly opened amusement park downtown.

 

Yixing heard Sehun sigh at the other line and he gulped, tearing up. “I’m sorry…” he apologized.

 

“It’s okay. We have spare key under that little pot in the backyard.”

 

“Y-You’re letting me in?” Yixing asked, surprised. To be honest, he called Sehun because the latter had never failed to cheer him up whenever he felt like he was such failure. And that was what he was feeling now. He just couldn’t seem to do simple things without the help of others.

 

“Of course.”

 

Yixing heard Sehun laugh. “I’m sorry…” he apologized again.

 

“You’re feeling down again, aren’t you?”

 

Yixing’s breath hitched. How could Sehun know him so well?

 

“It’s okay. We’ll be home soon. Wait for me.”

 

“Ok,” Yixing mumbled, now smiling.

 

“Don’t open the windows. If it’s hot, just turn on the A/C. And don’t forget to lock the door.”

 

“Neh,” Yixing answered obediently.

 

“Don’t open the door when someone rings the doorbell. If it’s us, we can just come in.”

 

“Ok…” Yixing didn’t know why he was always being reminded like he was a child. Maybe because he was oblivious; maybe because he was too gullible. “Thank you,” he was fine with that though. It always made him feel loved.

 

 

Tao was almost lifeless when the Kims arrived home. The kid had ridden almost every kiddy ride in the park, now he was passed out in his papa Jongin’s arms, too tired to even walk.

 

“Go check on Yixing,” Kyungsoo told Sehun as he helped Jongin lift the 9-year old kid. (Good thing Tao is a little too short for his age)

 

“Ok,” Sehun ran upstairs. He was sure Yixing wasn’t in the kitchen because if he was, he would have welcomed them already. He went straight to his bedroom and opened the door. As expected, the brunette was there, sleeping peacefully in his bed. “Hey—,” he was ready to wake the other up but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter