Chapter 8

A Little Bit Too Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung! Hyung!”

 

Yixing was a little startled, even though he was the one who knocked on his neighbor’s door. Being greeted by a very cute and lively Taotao woke him up from his sleepy state.

 

Taotao took Yixing’s hands and jumped up and down happily. “Hyung! Hyung! You’re so pretty! Why are you here? Hyung!” the little one asked a little too happily. He was so excited that he hugged his hyung tightly, startling the elder again. “I missed you!”

 

Yixing thought it was ridiculous as they saw each other yesterday but this was Taotao we were talking about— the dramatic, little Zitao. “Really, baby?”

 

“Neh! Neh!” Taotao replied as he started to drag the elder inside. He guided Yixing to sit on the sofa so he could fit his little self in Yixing’s lap. “Yixing-hyung, why are you here?” he asked curiously. It was so early in the morning, after all and they still had to go to school.

 

“I’m going to school with your Sehunnie-hyung,” Yixing answered, pinching Taotao’s cute, chubby cheeks.

 

Tao gasped, surprised at the answer. His hyungs rarely went to school together because his Sehunnie-hyung liked to go early while his Yixing-hyung liked it late. But today was different. His Yixing-hyung actually made some effort to wake up early to be with his Hunnie-hyung. “Are you two married now?” he asked, his eyes opened wide in shock.

 

“Not yet, Taotao. What are you talking about?” Sehun came downstairs, sat beside Yixing and took Taotao from him.

 

“Yixing-hyung said you’re going to school together. Are you two married now?” Sehun asked his Sehunnie-hyung with big, curious eyes.

 

Sehun laughed. His Taotao surely is the cutest. “We just want to go to school together, silly,” he answered, kissing Taotao on the cheek.

 

“I want to go with you too!” Taotao pouted, his eyes now teary.

 

“Next time, baby,” Yixing smiled, ruffling Taotao’s hair.

 

“Taotao, come here,” Jongin took Taozi’s hand and pulled him away from Sehunnie. “Your hyungs will be late, honey.”

 

“Right, let’s go,” Sehun stood up and Yixing was quick to follow.

 

“Byebye, hyungs!” Taotao pouted again as he said those words.

 

“Byebye!”

 

“Papa! I want to marry Sehunnie-hyung and Yixing-hyung someday!” Taotao cutely spoke, making the said hyungs cough and laugh at the same time.

 

“That’s illegal, baby. You’ll get arrested,” Jongin informed the little one.

 

Sehun and Yixing heard Taotao gasped in shocked and they laughed again before they completely left.

 

“You actually woke up early,” Sehun commented as he started walking to the bus stop.

 

“Of course,” Yixing struggled to keep up with Sehun’s long strides but he abruptly stopped when he realized something. “Were you just fooling around?” Yixing asked, glaring daggers on Sehun’s back with his angry eyes.

 

Sehun looked back and smirked. “Was not,” he answered before he resumed walking. He’d like to see Yixing work.

 

Yixing was always shown and given love which he was more than glad to give back but it was rare for him to make the first move. Showing and giving love back was natural for him and Sehun wanted to know what it’s like to have all of Yixing’s attention— he wanted to know how Yixing would show the love that was meant only for him.

 

Yixing grunted before he resumed walking, grabbing Sehun’s hand and intertwining their fingers.

 

Sehun was surprised at this. He was always the one to do that. He tried to free his hand from Yixing’s grip, just for a tease, but the grip tightened and he smirked. “You hated this before.”

 

“You said you like this that’s why I’m doing it!” Yixing pouted cutely as he bowed his head to hide his blushing face.

 

“Ok, don’t pout,” Sehun smiled. This shy unicorn is so cute.

 

 

It was their lunch and Sehun was still talking with some girls when someone took his hand and dragged him away. It was so sudden that he didn’t have the time to react. He glared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter