Chapter 6

A Little Bit Too Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

 

“Good morning, Lulu-hyung!”

 

Luhan was cheerfully greeted by a smiling Zitao after he opened the door of their house. “Good morning!” he greeted back, ruffling Taotao’s newly styled hair.

 

“Hyung!” Taotao pouted as he pushed the elder’s hand away from his hair that was just handsomely styled by his Sehunnie-hyung.

 

“Tao,” Sehun patted Tao, distracting the kid from fixing his hair up and reminding him of what they really came here for.

 

Tao gasped, remembering the reason why they came and he quickly looked up at his Lulu-hyung again. “Where is Yixing-hyung?” he asked politely.

 

“He went out,” Luhan quickly replied blankly, making the kid pout. “Why?”

 

“I want to play in the park with Yixing-hyung and Sehunnie-hyung,” Tao answered while sniffing.

 

“But he went out on a date with someone,” Yifan appeared behind Luhan, hugging his twin from behind.

 

Sehun was actually still feeling sleepy, having Tao drag him out of his bed so early in the morning but after hearing what was said, he was quickly snapped out of his dazed self. “What?!”

 

“He’s with Jongdae,” Luhan informed them.  “He said something about double date. Luckily though, Yixing just texted us where he is,” he smiled evilly. “Such an angel, can’t even say no to us,” he took out his phone and showed Sehun the conversation he just had with his baby Yixing.

 

“Taotao, want to come with us and spy on your Yixing-hyung?” Yifan crouched and cupped Tao’s cheek so they were looking in each other’s eyes.

 

“Why?” Tao asked curiously. Why did he have to spy on his Yixing-hyung?

 

“If we don’t,” Sehun trailed and Taotao looked up at his hyung with big, curious eyes. “Your Yixing-hyung will be taken away from us,” he spoke so seriously that it made Tao gasp loudly.

 

“Let’s go now!!!” Taotao took all of his three hyungs big hands and forcefully dragged them out of the house. “I’ll save Yixing-hyung!”

 

 

“Sehun, you idiot!” Luhan half-yelled, half-whispered at the said guy, pushing Sehun’s head down on the table. “Are you trying to get us caught?!” he glared at the other angrily.

 

“He touched Yixing!” Sehun mouthed. He tried to stand up and grumpily approach Yixing when the cake got conveniently stuck on the side of his lips and that guy wiped it with his hand.

 

The twins couldn’t keep their cool as well. Their faces were already red from holding themselves back. If they didn’t care about Yixing’s feelings, they would have already interrupted the date and take their little Yixing away— maybe after beating the guy up and Jongdae as well— for putting their precious Yixing in this situation.

 

“Hyung…” Taotao whimpered. He saw his Yixing-hyung smiling at the stranger. His Yixing-hyung should not smile in front of others! Everyone would want to steal his Yixing-hyung if they saw his smile.

 

“It’s okay,” Yifan patted Taotao’s back. “You can make your hyung smile better than that,” he comforted and the kid wiped his tears. His Fanfan-hyung is right, after all. His Yixing-hyung said he was the funniest ever.

 

 

“Really?” Luhan tsked. He immediately took a step back after seeing where Yixing went in. It was the house of horror (they were in an amusement park, btw). He was pretty sure that guy was trying to get intimate with Yixing. “I’m not going in there,” he turned and hugged his twin Yifan.

 

“I know you won’t but Yixing?” Yifan spoke in disbelief, hugging his twin brother back and comforting him. “Sehun, you go in there.”

 

Sehun snorted. He knew the twins were scared too. “Taotao, want to come with me?” he asked, crouching down and smiling at Taozi invitingly.

 

“No!” Tao quickly hugged his Yifan-hyung, expressing his disagreement bluntly. “I’ll wait for Sehunnie-hyung here. Don’t forget to save Yixing-hyung, okay?”

 

Taotao reminded cutely and Sehun just sighed in defeat. “Fine,” he turned and went inside the horror house. He wouldn’t want to see Yixing already hugging another guy so tightly.

 

 

“Jongdae-ah…” Yixing looked around. He was just with Jongdae earlier but he got distracted with that one floating light. He should have known it was a ghost. Now, he’s separated with them and he was feeling scared. He should have listened to his hyungs.

 

He walked forward and was surprised by a falling dead body. “Aiyayayaya…” he shouted to himself as he turned and walked back. “Aigoo, so scary,” he commented after he had walked a little further away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter