Chapter 1

A Little Bit Too Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aigoo, I was planning to post this tomorrow, but seeing that this reached more than 100 subscribers + the comments + the upvotes in just 10 hours, I might as well post it now. I hope it doesn't disappoint though. You are all so cute <3

 

 

Yixing frowned grumpily at the cartoon he was watching. It was not that he hated the show. But today, he was supposed to watch a different show, a movie precisely but instead, he was watching this cartoon so he hugged a throw-pillow close to his chest as he heaved a heavy sigh.

 

“Dandan, don’t be mad,” Luhan sat beside Yixing as he nudged the younger’s shoulder.

 

Yixing turned his body so he wouldn’t see his Lulu-hyung’s face. He pouted sadly before hiding his lips behind the pillow he was hugging. “You promised you’d watch movie with me,” he murmured, tearing up. His hyungs promised him last week that they would watch movie together today but now, they’re leaving him alone to practice basketball/soccer.

 

“Aigoo,” Luhan hugged his baby from behind. “We can watch movie next week.”

 

But you’ll be busy again next week, Yixing thought. “I don’t want to watch movie next week,” that’s what he said instead. His hyungs started college months ago and they had been busier than ever— especially his Fanfan-hyung who took up a business course.

 

“Lulu, let’s go.”

 

Yixing flinched when he heard his Fanfan-hyung’s voice followed by the sound of footsteps coming downstairs. Hyungs would really leave me now. Yixing whimpered softly before he hugged his knees close to his chest and buried his face there.

 

“Lulu—,” Yifan paused when he saw his twin hugging a surely sulking unicorn from behind.  “Xingxing, we already talked about this last night,” he said as he sat beside his little Yixing and petted his curly hair.

 

That’s true… but that was before Yixing found out that his parents would be working overtime today— a Saturday which meant he would spend the whole day in this house alone. “Y-You can go,” he murmured, trembling.

 

Yifan chuckled. He cupped the younger’s face and he wasn’t surprised when he saw those beautiful eyes b with tears. “Don’t cry,” he whispered before kissing Yixing’s forehead.

 

“You know we hate it when you cry,” Luhan murmured as he kissed Yixing’s cheek.

 

“Then,” Yixing sniffed. “Why did you promise me?” he asked, looking up at his Fanfan-hyung with the most pitiful eyes.

 

Hearing Yixing’s trembling voice, Luhan and Yifan smiled. They might have grown up but Yixing was still as sweet as ever.

 

Seeing his hyungs’ smiles, Yixing gave up. He sat up straight, his back resting comfortably against the backrest before wiping his tears. “You’re so mean,” he cutely pouted at his hyungs.

 

“Sorry,” Both said before kissing their little brother’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter