The Day After

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update twice today because I love writing this story and I'd like to see your opinion about this part. Happy reading!:)

-----

2016, June 4th, 01.12 AM

Sungjae walks slowly into his dorm. But he found out no one's there.

"Ahh, jongbal, where's everyone else go? Why there's no one here?" Sungjae asked himself.

He checked his phone, and found 46 missed call and 83 messages from his hyungs. Mostly from Minhyuk and Eunkwang.

Fastly, Sungjae dialing Minhyuk's cellphone number. He wonders, what actually happened. He hope, there's nothing bad because it was a very chaotic day for him.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Hyu-" Minhyuk cut him off before he finished his sentence, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW, SUNGAE?! What the f are you doing?!"

"Err, I just wanna ask a same thing. Where do you guys now? I just finished filming--WGM. I'm at our dorm but no one's her-"

"--Of course there wasn't anyone! You don't remember? After filming you must flight back to Tokyo again! We have fan meeting today! Aigoo, you are made we all worried, you know? We almost getting crazy because your cellphone number was inactive, Ah, jinjja."

Sungjae hit his head to the wall. Ah, he's such a fool. How can he forgot about his own schedule?

Oh, right. It because Joy and the last day of their virtual marriage life.

"Ok, ok. Calm down, Hyung. I'm sorry, I really forgot. I just going to take a flight there as soon as possible. I'm on my way to airport now. I'm apologize for made you guys worried. Juseyo," Sungjae apologizing.

"That's okay, Sungjae. We don't mad to you. We just worried. I'm sorry if I just too harsh to you."

"No, Hyung. You were doing the right thing."

"Okay, then. We'll be waiting. Have a safe flight, and try to get some sleep on the airplane. Today will be our hectic day, and the weather isn't nice for this week. You may catch a bad cold if you're not having a good rest. Ok?"

Sungjae smiled. He knows his hyungs are concerned to him, as their maknae. "Okay, Eomma," Sungjae answered, teasing Minhyuk.

"Ey? What did you just call me? I-"

The he hung up.

----

2016, June 4th, 10.00 PM - Tokyo, Japan

"Aah, that's all from us, BTOB. Thank you everyone, Arigatou Gozaimasu, Japanese Melodies!!" Peniel closed the fan meeting session tonight.

Then, all of the BTOB members came back to their hotel.

"Aahh, I'm so exhausted," Sungjae . Since the last flight last night, he got a lack of sleep. He just slept for half and hour.

"That's your own fault, Dummy. How can you stay out until midnight in Seoul when we've a schedule this evening?" Eunkwang respond.

"I'm sorry, Hyung. Yeah, that's all was my fault. I'm such a clumsy person." Sungjae blaming himself, not like usual, makes other members worried.

"Hey, don't take my word seriously. I'm just kidding, I just worried, ok? That wasn't your fault. At all," said Eunkwang, smiled to Sungjae.

"Eunkwang Hyung is right. We just worried. Ah, you must be so tired so you speak a nonsense. Let's get back to your room and have some good rest before we perform tomorrow," said Changsub.

"Ah, Minhyuk, you and Sungjae just go to your room now. You are in a same room as Sungjae, right?" Hyunsik asked. Minhyuk nodded.

Sungjae and Minhyuk headed to their room.

"Hey, what's the matter, Mate? You seem not in a good mood since arrived here this morning. Wae?" Minhyuk asked. He realized there's something wrong happened to their maknae.

Sungjae shook his head. "Nothing. There wasn't any problems, Hyung. Don't worry," Sungjae faking his smile.

"Aigoo, do you think you can lie to me? No. We've been knowing each other for five freaking years! I know there's something wrong. Just tell me, Sungjae. You trust me, right?"

Sungjae sighed. "Well, actually, there's something...."

"As I thought! What? Tell me, tell me? What's your problem, huh? Is it about Joy? Ah, ya! Right! Is it about last night? About your 'anniversary' with her? Ahh, wait. Why are you being so gloomy like this? Aren't you supposed to be happy after meet her, huh? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter